Software: C++, Java, Microsoft Office, IBM Rational, VMWare, JIRA, Share Point, NLYTE
Hardware: Linux Servers, HP, Dell, Cisco, IBM, Hitachi (SAN/NAS)
Operating Systems / Databases: Oracle, Red Hat Linux, Eclipse, MS Windows, VMS, Solaris, MQ
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for leading multiple infrastructure related projects with budgets exceeding well over millions of dollars concentrating on Data Center upgrades, installation, migration and Disaster Recovery.
- Specific duties include customer interface, MS Project schedule creation and maintenance, Stakeholder meeting coordination, Risk Assessment and Mitigation, Project reports and artifacts and coordinating workloads for multiple technical function groups in a matrix organization.
- Multi-Environment, multi-application data center migrations and platform upgrades
- Multiple Data Center Disaster Recovery implementations and failover exercises
- Wide-scale Data Center Re-cabling effort for Production Storage devices
- Manage multiple IT related project for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Responsibilities include management of multiple projects through their entire lifecycle from proposal to closure focusing on customer driven requirements related to the IT infrastructure of their Data Centers at their central office in Baltimore and regional offices nation-wide.
- Specific duties include development and maintenance of Microsoft Project schedules, dashboards, EVM calculations, BOE’s, BOM and review of RFPs and TDL.
- Extensive use of tools such as Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with multiple platforms including UNIX, Windows and IBM Mainframes.
- Extensive communications with customers, vendors, and senior management to include briefing, status meetings, and test events such as Disaster Recoveries (DRs).
Data Center Program Manager
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Data Center engineers and technicians at the Confidential square feet Tier 3 remote Data Center.
- A staff of 10 Engineers and Technicians report to me for direction, staffing, training and work assignments needed to maintain and operate a Tier 3 Data Center.
- Responsible for ensuring system uptime criteria are met by resolving technical issues or system failures, identifying, reporting and resolving incidents, staff planning, training, and hiring, and directly interfacing with Customer Technical Representative (COTR) to address issues requiring higher level escalation such as degraded system status.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
Technical Engineering Manager
- Handled all technical planning, coordination, staffing, and customer interface for Confidential -IC and UAVs with Confidential on a program to introduce a 4G LTE wireless network to a deployed Naval Confidential
- Responsible for planning and coordinating Confidential -A involvement in the 2011 Empire Challenge and DT/EU exercises at Ft. Huachuca in Arizona.
Systems Integration Manager
- Responsible for the integration of large scale software and hardware systems from our partnering sub-contractors into our fully integrated and consolidated system.
- Specific duties include maintaining and reviewing partner schedules in MS Project, facilitating and approving schedule changes, reviewing budgets, actuals, and cost and schedule variances and interfacing with partner Program Management to address issues involving performance, quality, schedule and costs.
- Visit partner sites to interface with management for software reviews, product demonstrations, and schedule and cost adjudications.
- Provide status reports directly to site Program Management.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Member of development team responsible for creating software solutions for Government customers.
- Work has been performed at customer facilities, other defense contractor facilities, as well as employer s facilities. Selected accomplishments include:
- Member of team porting a VMS - based FORTRAN relocation system to Red Hat Linux in C++.
- Member of development team of a new Airborne Overhead Integrated Operation System
Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Primarily responsible for developing/maintaining three real-time ground systems consisting of approximately 200,000 lines of code in the following languages: C, C++, FORTRAN and Pascal.