- I am certified as a PMP (Project Management Professional) for traditional project management and in agile as SFC (Scrum Fundamentals Certified), CSM (Certified Scrum Master) and SPOC (Scrum Product Owner Certified) and soon will be a SPP (Strategic Planning Professional).
- I took a BPR (Business Process Re - engineering) approach to redefine project management, strategic planning and leadership and wrote a book entitled “Stop Strategic Planning Your Organization into the Abyss” where I describe optimal methods to make strategic planning truly meaningful and to achieve those plans through greatly enhancing project management and re-inventing leadership techniques.
- It takes all three to achieve greatness.
- I taught these principles to business, banking and provincial governors in China.
- My leadership style follows Confidential ’s LMX which is based upon Confidential ’s Theory Y but suggests leader who take an active interest in the workers and helping them achieve greatness will encourage them to align their self-actualization with organization success.
- I meld that with the servant leader concept from Scrum.
- Managed mission critical projects from government, hospital, telecom, manufacturing, etc.
- 20+ years’ experience managing selection and implementation of systems of all kinds - such as financial & clinical systems, including EM/HER in hospitals, television studio production systems, accounting systems, etc.
- Designed, managed nursing, product line management, strategic planning, customer support and other systems
- Design/Build of Business Intelligence systems and d Confidential warehouse where the cost of each product line was established - leading to intelligent pricing and contract negotiation and discontinuation of services losing money.
- Managed implementing a CRM solution (Salesforce.com) for a major healthcare carrier.
- Utilize change management and business process re-organization to enhance business efficiency.
- Managed development for companies such as Confidential and as many as 52 developers at a time; including development standards for Oracle, J2EE and Inline code documentation.
- Technical design for numerous application and managed development of them.
- Designed infrastructure for Confidential Aluminum plants automation.
- Implementing a new object oriented SDLC with development standards, RUP, UML and LDAP authentication.
- Managed Reporting Team; business objects developers and design and use of the Confidential d Confidential warehouse.
- Document and design improved process workflow in numerous organizations, including healthcare, manufacturing and retail. This included the workflow for a new Microsoft division (MMS), redesign of aluminum manufacture and much more.
- Applied BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) to author my book described above.
- Designed and developing Confidential, a product that will in corporate the best in project management techniques by easy development of WBS, auto generated and monitored network diagram, team collaboration, enhanced risk management and monitor performance with metrics. It will also merge agile and PMBOK.
- I also Teach PMP Courses, speak at Confidential organizational meetings and conduct seminars on best practices in project management in USA and China.
- I successfully molded a team of healthcare IT consultants into an effective group to manage issues regarding EMR/EHR Confidential t systems for all military bases in Washington and Alaska.
Senior Technical Program Manager
- I provided the technical leadership of a team of Accenture and Confidential Permanente employees and successfully delivered a national CRM solution.
Senior Program Manager
- I designed and implemented workflow for the Microsoft MMS division.
- I established the hardware procurement process, determined roles and responsibilities for internal groups and vendors, mitigated technical, international and scheduling issues related to procurement, imaging, shipping and onsite setup of hundreds of server sites around the globe and managed communication globally and across organizations.
Technical Project Manager
- I managed all internal projects and applications, architecture and methods for Confidential .
- I defined business processes, roles and methodology, established use cases into corporate requirements gathering and established release and deployment management processes for them including managing an offshore team to develop an ecommerce SharePoint Internet/Intranet portal.
- Developed and implemented a voice recognition based EMR and medical transcription.
- Redesigned and developed a cell phone activation system to successfully handle 26,000 activations per hour with a failure rate less than .5%, responsible for ecommerce website development projects, transformed the development process by promoting interdepartmental collaboration, methods and support, initiating and implementing a new object oriented SDLC that included development standards, RUP, UML and an LDAP authentication system
Project Manager - Owner
- I conceived, designed and implemented a local and wide area network and cable plan that monitored the resistance across the points of anodes in aluminum "pots" for Confidential Aluminum to optimize the mixture.
- Designed and managed development of a voice recognition based EMR, established a national dealer network.
- I researched Confidential t demographics, established business cases, lobbied a government agency and successfully established "sole community provider" status for 14 hospitals, allowing each several million dollars per year in additional revenue from Medicare. Managed Transition System implementations in hospitals - BI product including d Confidential warehousing.