Certified Scrum Master and Scrum professional. Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, and Safe. Ability to work creativity and analytically in a problem - solving environment. A vast experienced of servant leadership. facilitation, empowerment, increasing transparency, and situational awareness.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Organization and time management skills, work hard, work effectively with team members and strong team player.
- Experience with LTSS and ISAS
- Experience with management tools such as Jira and Rally.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple Agile framework: SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban
- Responsible for ensuring Agile and Scrum principles are adhered to within the teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
- Status reporting into a scrum of scrums for cross-team synchronization.
- Facilitation of release and iteration planning and business prioritization sessions
- Facilitation of daily “stand up” meetings with the Delivery Team
- Removing technical blockers to ensure the team are as efficient as possible
- Facilitation of iteration retrospectives
- Day-to-day management of the technology change cycle
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Identification, prioritization and delivery of tangible process improvements in each cycle (continuous improvement)
- Ensure technical dependencies in release are understood and managed
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and actively manage expectations
- Proactive management of internal and external assumptions and dependencies
- Ensure reporting is provided to stakeholders (status, risks and issues, blockers etc.)
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the delivery
- Extensive experience working as a Scrum master in a software development team
- Extensive experience with Agile practices and iterative development practices
- Understands fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understands incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Coach and support colleagues in new processes and ways of working
- Detailed delivery planning for each sprint
- Primary point of contact for the Delivery Team
- Understands backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Must be proficient at Stakeholder management and dealing with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Understanding of automated testing techniques applied to solution delivery
- Experience of leading a team (not necessarily managing a team) and the ability to influence others
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies: daily scrums, story grooming, sprint planning, stakeholder demos, and retrospectives
- Track and manage dependencies (internal/external)
- Integrates Agile & Lean principles into team practices and work products
- Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Acts as an Agile mentor/coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role
- The ability of distinguish between that what is “scrum” what is “not Scrum”
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of skill.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories
- Introduces new and advanced practices to improve the team and their delivery
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrates ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions
- Expert knowledge of Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing Continuous Testing and Paring.
- Experience in working for a Co-located team with different time zones
- Supporting and educating the product owner when as needed
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
- Removing impediments in the way of the team making progress.
- Serve as Agile champion and coach teams and stakeholders on agile principles and the agile mindset and drive home the value of agile/scrum
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, QA and other stakeholders on planning and delivering high quality software using agile/scrum framework
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for one or more scrum teams including the daily standup, sprint planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives
- Participate in scrum of scrum ceremonies to communicate and mitigate risk, escalate blockers, and drive progress on cross-team dependencies
- Provide and track agile metrics as it relates to scrum team predictability and productivity with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Ensure the team has clear understanding of the quality of software they are developing and is constantly working to improve that quality
- Understand the product and technology well enough to support the project, identify and communicate risks, and facilitate issue resolution
- Perform management reporting activities, such as: Internal Reviews (with customer), Peer Reviews (within contract and client staff), and ensure advanced distribution of relevant materials at least 2 days before scheduled meetings
- Provide status reporting for all projects being managed
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each assigned project which lists all tasks/milestones required for successful delivery of the project within a timescale to allow transparency for current activities and preparation for future activities
- Use Microsoft Project to create and track project schedules, major milestones, risks and supporting project artifacts to store in Clarity (a project portfolio management tool)
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all project management documents and activities
- Monitor workflow and suggest timeline and resource adjustments
- Assist in programs making more informed decisions by formulating transparent performance and cost data
- Develop a formalized Communication Management Plan to define how and when project communications will take place for all audiences impacted by the project
- Engage all stakeholders often, via a variety of modes (email, status meetings, etc.)