Offering over 7 years result driven Scrum Master with full knowledge of the Waterfall and agile best practices. Ready to bring my skills and expertise to any team as a servant leader with a proven record of transforming teams from waterfall to agile. My teams have repeatedly released high quality products that meet business definitions of done within the appropriate targeted deadlines. I am an innovative visionary, detail oriented, and I value teamwork with transparency in bringing the best out of one another to meet team goals.
- Establish a transparent environment where the teams can be effective and relentless improvingAddress team dynamics, performance, resolve interpersonal conflict and escalate problems to management where necessary
- Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving their quality of deliverable and meeting the Definition of Done
- Facilitate and schedule all team events such as daily standup, sprint planning, sprint demo, sprint retrospectives
- Guiding the team on using Agile Principles and Agile framework practices to delight customers
- Guiding the team with self - organization mechanisms and adaptive practices
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Stand Up, Grooming, Sprint planning and Retrospect.
- Assisting with internal and external communications, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Coaching the team to higher levels of Agile maturity within a sustainable pace of change
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Pivotal Tracker, Rational, Rally, Sharepoint Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Access Skype, Google Hangout, Webex, Zoom
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Educated team on the difference between the traditional waterfall versus the scrum framework.
- Educated and reinforced the Agile Methodology and scrum framework to Team and Stakeholders.
- Mentored scrum team in understanding and enforcing their different roles within the team.
- Resolve impediments using internal or external resources
- Built relationship with Product owner and other stakeholders to support requirements process
- Created a positive and transparent communication channel between team members
- Facilitated all scrum events - daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective, review and backlog grooming
- Tracked scrum metrics such as burn-down chart, velocity, and capacity to maintain transparency
- Shielded teams from off distractions and scope creep
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to management and affected teams
- Worked in a SAFe environment where I served as a Scrum Master for two development teams, and utilized scrum of scrum to escalate and resolve impediments.
Tools: Version One, Bitbucket, Pivotal Tracker, Rational, Rally, Sharepoint Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Access Skype, Google Hangout, Webex, Zoom
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Facilitated Business users with hands on for various existing and upcoming functionality with its scope and limitations in various stage of development and enhancement related to WebSphere commerce portal
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving and enhancing the systems functionality
- Preparing Business requirement documents and working on change request on regular basis with clients
- Perform root cause analysis on the Production defects and estimate the future requirements of the Project
- Coordinates and administers the disaster recovery/business continuity program. Maintains, updates and publishes disaster recovery/business continuity plans within disaster recovery/business continuity planning software. Distributes updated disaster recovery/business continuity plans to business unit management
- Design methodology around the RUP (Rational Unified Process). Prepared High Level Logical Data Models and BRD.
- Provided the Production support for post release
- Worked with the teams & established goals, helped create plans and guided them towards achieving those goals as a servant leader
- Research and analyze latest technology in the digital marketing community to recommend for implementation
- Participated in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications with respective stakeholders
- Facilitated Business users with hands on for various existing and upcoming functionality with its scope and limitations in various stage of development and enhancement
- Create use cases, use cases diagram and use cases requirements checklist from Business requirements
- Documents business processes, workflows and executive level dashboards, and assists in knowledge capture activities
- Utilized Agile Methodologies while interviewing key internal and external stakeholders to gather and assess current practices for knowledge sharing
- Creates internal and external partner documentation, including user guides and developer documentation, diagrams and process related asset
- Participated on multiple Agile project teams for B2C, B2B and Intranet initiatives.
Tools: TFS, Bitbucket, Pivotal Tracker, Rational, Rally, Sharepoint Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Access Skype, Google Hangout, Webex, Zoom