- Over 19 years of experience in Investment, Financial, Market Risk, Compliance & Audit services, Commodity - Energy companies & US Government agencies; 13+ years of multi-national commercial transactional experience including securities processing, custody, alternative investments, (derivatives, foreign exchange, equities, ETF & fixed income products, treasuries & commodities), trading clearance, accounting & cash processing, institutional & private client reporting enterprise solutions, brokerage process with market trading risk analysis for U.S.A., Europe & Asia markets.
- Extensive hands-on expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to Business Project Management Implementation (Agile/Waterfall/Lean Six Sigma), & CRM suites (SaaS) system integration services (creation of functional & technical BRDs) helping clients to drive innovative strategies & leading-edge technology solutions (project strategic objectives & budget, scope of work (SOW), roadmap planning, operational process improvement, vendor selection process (procurement documentation RFI, RFQ, RFP), product competitive edge analysis, specialized workshops for executive & user teams, QA, UAT, technical architecture review & management efficiency improvement) as multiple systems integration in support of business systems, complex structured transactions, process executions & IT technologies for US & non-US regions, working closely with CFTC, FINRA, SEC, DTCC, BONY, FICC (GSCC) agencies & regulators.
- Pre-Sales Consulting as SME for system services & product implementation (Proof of Concepts, RFI's & RFP's, budget estimates & marketing research) in the USA, Europe & Asia.
- Leading & assisting the implementation, integration & enhancement of complex trading ( derivatives, foreign exchange ( FX), equities, ETF & fixed income products), investment, risk management & compliance (BCBS/RDAR) projects creating BRD documentation for the Front - Middle - Back Office operations, determining the tasks prioritization & deliverables, project budget management estimation & solution.
- Development of future state operational procedures based on new compliance regulations (CFTC, FINRA, SEC, DTCC, BONY, FICC (GSCC)) working alongside with the businesses groups, portfolio managers, traders & executive teams, business planning units & IT departments.
- Practical skill-set in Project Management (Project Charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Major milestones - baseline target delivery dates, Responsibilities Matrix, Risk-Issues-Change Management, Status Plan, QA, Lessons Learned), IT system integration, Trading Risk Management (TRM, ETRM & CTRM), System Development Life Cycle (SDLC & Agile); Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats (SWOT) Matrix for investments products, financial services & industrial & extractive industries & sectors for Front-Middle-Back office Straight Through Processing (STP) in U.S.A., Europe & Asia.
- Knowledge of market speculation trading tools: Foreign Exchange (FX), Derivatives, Options trading Over-The-Counter (OTC) & Exchange-Traded (ETD), Future & Swap (Swaption) contacts deal modeling for complex hedging strategies; (VAR, the “Greeks”, P&L limits, “fair & intrinsic value,” MTM analysis, price curves, interest rates, American & European options exercise); creation of quantitative & fundamental evaluation models for analytical support to Trading Desks, Portfolio Management Teams, Marketing Wholesale Operations, IT & Management Depts., including structuring & settlement analysis with pricing forecasting.
- Practical knowledge of Fixed Income operations & process ( Bonds, Loan, Lease, BONY, FICC (GSCC )).
- Experience conducting the due diligence on pre - & post - trade positions & contracts; Disputes with SEC, FTC, CFTC, FERC & NERC including support in arbitration to the attorneys & legal consultants on issues related to trading, risk & settlements practices, Regulatory Compliance & Regulations (Dodd - Frank Act, Basel I/II/III, SOX ).
- Working knowledge of Capital Asset, Finance, Budget, Cash Flow, Cost of Capital models development, data & price valuation & analysis for Finance & Accounting.
- Liaison & facilitator between the Front - Middle - Back Offices, IT & Sales Depts. for the overall development & a variety of infrastructure projects.
- Managed & created client-reporting solution for private & institutional clients (Performance by Account, Contributions/Withdrawals, Assets Holdings/Mix, Realized Gain/Loss, Transactions, Cash Flow Details).
PM methodologies & tools: Agile & Waterfall; JIRA Portfolio, Algo Risk (IBM), Microsoft Visio, IBM BlueworksLive etc.
Programming: VBA & MS Excel VB, & SQL (table creation, data selection, update, group & aggregation from tables).
Data management systems: Oracle apps (Peoplesoft Enterprise & Hyperion), Bloomberg Apps & Thomson Reuters (AutEx, PORTIA, TradeWeb, BETA), SUMMIT, CALYPSO, MUREX, SAS, Ventyx, SQL compliant databases, FpML (XML).
Investment Management systems (Trading & Operations): Eagle PACE, STAR & ACCESS, BlackRock Solutions (BRS), Openlink-Findur & Endur, Charles River, Sungard Asset Arena, TriplePoint Commodity XL, Allegro, Solarc RightAngle, Bloomberg & LVTS Trading Systems, ADP apps (Post Edge, Gage, Assess Edge, etc) viriaty of FX trading platforms.
CRM suites (SaaS): Salesforce, Oracle's suits, NetSuite, FinancialForce, Akamai etc.
Project Manager / Sr. Lead BUSINESS ANALYST (SME)
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Client management consulting (Agile) on business & IT system implementation, projects budget, tasks delivery & enhancement for Financial and Audit operations (creation of BRD & procurement RFI, RFP, RFQ documentation, vendor management & selection, client reporting solutions, PM & regulatory assistance).
Project Manager / SR. BUSINESS ANALYST (SME)
Confidential, Jersey City, CT
- Client management consulting (BA/PM), Agile, on Fixed Income & Bonds products (derivaties & FX) & IT operations delivery process on business & IT system implementation, delivery & enhancement operations (Front-Middle-Back Office) as the response to The Prudential Regulation of Banks (Dodd - Frank Act) the legal entities changes & initiatives for derivative, securities & FX (Foreign Exchange) products & operations including Client Onboarding, Custody, Trades Clearing, Confirmations, Reconciliations, Corporate Action procedures, Collateral, Margin, Cash & Liquidity Management for banks.
- Managed the creation of BRD & procurement RFI, EFQ documentation with vendor management activities & client reporting solutions.
Project Manager / SR. BUSINESS ANALYST (SME)
- The liaison with business managers, heads of depts., & executive team as subject matter experts (SME) to understand & document business process & requirements (BRDs, Agile, for foreign exchange (FX), derivatives - commodities products across various business areas supporting technology-based solutions for business activities of the North American investment & portfolio trading operations at Confidential .
- Manage & provided assistance of Project Management practices, project deliverables against an approved scope of work based on business needs & priorities with client reporting solutions.
Project Manager / Consultant (SME)
- Pre-Sales Consulting as SME (Agile/Waterfall) for system services & product implementation (Proof of Concepts, RFI's & RFP's, business offers, budget estimates & marketing research) in U.S.A, Europe & Asia. Oversaw & provided client management consulting on system implementations, enhancement & delivery for client’s projects in investment, industrial, commodity-related industries (foreign exchange ( FX), derivatives, ETF & fixed income products & commodities) managing clients & service vendors networks in U.S.A., Europe & Asia; Managed & created BRD documentation, & analysis across multiple organizational levels; Pricing, detail market & sales forecast, customer training troubleshooting & problem solving & client reporting solutions.
Sr. Business Strategy Analyst / BA
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Co-managed the implementation of ETRM system, Agile/Waterfall, for derivatives & FX products for commodity trading desk across Front - Middle - Back Office operations as advanced analytics to optimize the end-to-end process, analysis & valuation (trading process operations, enterprise risk management procedures, logistics, scheduling, storage/inventory, processing, settlement & acct).
- Managed & created BRD & RFP documentation with initial discovery analysis with client reporting solutions.
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager (SME)
- Developed & provided business management & market risk analysis procedures (Agile/Waterfall) by delivery of new IT system product launches (CTRM) for Financial Management process (Foreign Exchange (FX), Equities, ETF, Fixed Income Securities (Bonds, Loan, Collateral-Cash,) Credit, Financial), complex structured transactions, quant. modeling & analysis for trading & sales strategies, market patterns monitoring & ad-hoc reporting for trading desks & bank’s clients.
- Managed & created BRD & RFP documentation with initial discovery analysis & vendor management activities. reporting solutions.
SR. PROJECT ANALYST / SME / Project Manager / Business Analyst
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Oversaw SAP & ETRM business project development & IT delivery activities (Agile/Waterfall) related to new product launches across multiple organizational levels (Front - Middle - Back Office) managing operational business processes (Market & Business Risk, Credit Structuring, Settlements, Financial analysis/forecasting, pricing (FX), cash flow) in U.S.A, Europe & Asia energy & power markets.
- Managed & created BRD & RFP documentation with initial discovery analysis & vendor management process with client reporting solutions.
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST / Project Manager / SME
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Provided delivery, support & recommendation on SAP, ETRM, CTRM systems & IT products (Agile/Waterfall) for Wholesale Commodity Market, Business Risk, Credit Structuring, Settlements, Financial analysis & forecasting, pricing & cash flow as complex structured transactions for commodity, energy & equity products at the Global & North American Markets;
- Acted as an expert on user-facing functionality for Front-Middle-Back Offices & systems between business units, stakeholders, IT & Sales Dept.
Sr . portfolio auditor
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Conducted audit, due diligence & monitoring for Segregated Funds, Equity, ETF, Commodity & Foreign Exchange (FX) portfolios, Fixed Income securities ( Bonds, Loan, Lease) & Securities Landing (Credit-LOC, Collateral-Cash, MTM); R isk & trading compliance, Basel I/II, SOX rules & regulations for enterprise-wide trading function for business clients (fixed income instruments, equities, SWAPs, derivatives, commodities, & hedging/trading strategies). Assisted clients with structuring, merger & acquisition inquiries;
- Assets Management Services & Fund Administration, G/L, P&L & Net Asset Values (NAV’s) with client reporting solutions.