- Program Manager with the Enterprise Solutions group at Infosys. I have extensive experience in program managing global ERP based business transformation initiatives for large conglomerates. I have managed several Oracle EBS programs involving development of global standards/ templates, implementations, roll outs, maintenance and support on single and multiple instances involving multiple modules and geographies.
- Worked with organizations enabling common process/multi Instance strategy as well as common process/single instance strategy
- With 13 years of ERP experience and strong program and portfolio management background, I have helped clients establish COEs, PMOs, Global support and maintenance organizations, and governance structures required for managing global template driven implementations. I have worked with client COE organizations and facilitated creation of global templates, processes, solutions and tools.
- As a Program Manager, I am responsible for all life cycle activities of the program (defining the program, Initiating the program, planning the program, executing the program, controlling the program, building the support structure for the program and closing the program).
- I am also responsible for Pre sales functions supporting the sales folks in selling Oracle based solutions to clients in the manufacturing Domain
- Prior to program management, I have worked in consulting capacities implementing Oracle ERP, Order Management, Pricing, and Warehouse Management, Portals, Demand and Forecast Management solutions for clients in the manufacturing sector.
- I also possess strong manufacturing and supply chain planning domain knowledge, having worked with multinational semiconductor and hi - tech manufacturing and distribution companies across functions.
- I have leveraged this expertise in the development of strong customer relationships and am able to play the role of a trusted advisor to clients’ senior management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Transformational Program Management
- COE Design
- Set - up and Execution
- Domain and Oracle EBS Expertise
- Global Template Based Oracle Rollouts
- Pre Sales
- Advisory Capabilities
- Stakeholder Management
- PMP - Certified in 2005
- Software methodologies ( Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Break fix Support, Agile)
- Software Process Improvement (including Capability Maturity Model)
Global Program Manager/Global Project Manager
- Production support
- Automated / Regression testing
- Performance management
- Code migration
- DBA ( Cloning, Patching, system monitoring and tuning )
Global Program Manager
- Establish PMO organization, processes, governance structure and develop mechanisms to enable tracking and management of global template driven implementations
- Maintain global Oracle program plan, including plan for go-lives of different regions
- Facilitate creation of COE/ standards team structure and work with COE to enable creation of standard solution kits/ templates that can be rolled out across the globe.
- Arbitrate conflicts across projects, facilitate template change request process and continuously drive development of new standards to enhance global template and publish the same for adoption
- Co-ordinate design evaluation (by COE) to ensure adherence to standards/ maintain template sanctity
- Ensure leverage across projects (reports, interfaces, data migration components, training material, test scripts)
- Develop stage based health assessment criteria and also responsible for coordinating and conducting periodic health assessment of project at the end of various milestones (End of Analysis, End of Design, End of Build, Post Go Live)
- Conduct boot camp sessions for new sites
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for instance management, instance planning activities
- Facilitate transition to global support from implementation teams
- Development of global production support organization and metrics to measure performance. Track SLA’s and customer feedback from surveys regularly
- Development of reporting, enhancement factories to enable channeling all enhancements requests through common team to ensure leverage and common code base
- Oracle applications system performance monitoring, establish quality control and tuning processes
- Development of automated testing strategy to support instance acceptance, regression testing cycles and load/ stress testing cycles as appropriate
- Development of induction kits to enable smooth induction of new (internal or external ) resources into the program
- Established the business case and implementation methodology for Arrow components unity program
- Successfully delivered a global solution for Arrow components which in now been used for deployment in 60 countries.
- Delivered Sales Workbench, a 15MUSD product based on ADF technology and build using agile methodology.
- Managed the delivery of 2000+ extensions and interfaces programs as part of global design using waterfall model
- Successfully rollout the global solution in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
- Steering the Arrow program through release changes of Oracle ERP midstream and scope increase due to additional countries and modules
- Conceptualization and Delivery of Master Data management solution.
- Implementation and successful deployment of Oracle ERP in Toshiba consumer products across US and Mexico and integration with Toshiba Corp
- Successfully delivered global design model for Toshiba semiconductors for global deployment
- Delivered 400+ Extensions and interface components for Toshiba program.
- Successfully managed the delivery of RFID solution for Toshiba warehouses
- Successfully integrated multiple Toshiba project support under the global shared services umbrella.
- Project involved implementation of i2 DF, DM and SCP along with Order Management, Inventory, Pricing and purchasing modules of oracle e-business suite.
- The project involved centralized planning and Order Promising for various operations of the company across the globe.