A dedicated, multi - skilled, innovative and performance-driven professional IT consultant. A strategic thinker who is good at coordinating team projects, recruiting staff, advising clients, collaborating with managers, and monitoring staff's work progress. Highly proficient in a wide range of computer software. Proven ability to conceptualize solutions to challenging situations and implement practical, cost effective project plans. Committed to hands-on involvement through effective client communications as well as project supervision/coordination.
- Skilled in HTML, XML, and CSS. CIW Site Development Associate
- Proficient at streamlining I.T department by separating support tasks, creating new leadership positions and implementing best practices.
- Proficient in - Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Macromedia Fireworks.
- Able to handle client requests, solving technical issues.
- Experienced in working with diverse range of technologies and multiple industry settings.
- Ability to manage network design and handle large teams of network and system administrators.
- Excellent ability to supervise junior employees, plan and implement projects, secure data, and oversee website development.
- Effectively manage clients including but not limited to, Golden Veroleum, MGN Gold, Bea Mountain Mining and others in Liberia; international companies such as SAPHCI, CUMMINS GHANA.
- Supervise professional team composed of well - trained client relation specialist, who are on standby 24/7 to execute client s request, by providing quick and efficient procurement and logistics services.
- Actively direct and coordinate activities between the operations and sales department.
- SRIMEX Oil & Gas Company Monrovia, Liberia
- • Managed the fuel accounts for Liberia Electricity Cooperation (LEC), Royal Hotel, Bea Mountain, Liberia Broadcast Company and many others.
- • Coordinated logistics with trucking department and outside venders to ensure on time delivery.
- • Oversaw the successful construction of SRIMEX first 3 petrol station locations and did hiring, training of staff, and maintaining all station records.
- • Created and implemented operating procedures for SRIMEX Marketing Department.
- West African Rubber Traders. Cote d’Ivoire
- • Consistently apply customer payments and also balance accounts.
- • Accurately pay invoices, bank reconciliation and payroll.
- • Thoroughly audited company s financial information.
- • Recorded success during the course of meeting clients, managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
Confidential . Greensboro, NC
- • Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
- • Consulted with clients after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- • Obtained and evaluated credit information about prospective customers.
- • Supervised a sales force of 20 sales associates.
- • Planned and directed staff training and performance evaluations and also trained all incoming sales team members
- Autism Society of North Carolina. Greensboro & Ashville, North Carolina, USA
Confidential . Durham, NC
- • Coordinated work between multiple departments.
- • Intern manager responsible for training on web development.
- • Coached and mentored 13 new staff interns, including conducting performance reviews.
- • Operated summer science day camp for children aged 13 to 17 years old and handled all aspects of planning curriculum and activities.
- • Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through integration of creative role-playing exercises and web applets.
- • Taught a variety of classes including -Computational Science; Forensic Science, Medicine and Bioscience, Computational Chemistry.
- • Conceptualized, planned and executed original designs for a wide range of website properties.
- • Translated complex concepts and data into compelling visuals for media outreach.
- • Created and edited existing PowerPoint slides to enhance the corporate message.
- • Trained designers on computer graphic design programs such as Dream Weaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks.