- Senior Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Scrum Master. Specialty: Managing software development projects.
- During the past twenty years, served as an IT project manager, managing multiple simultaneous software development projects, supporting federal government agencies.
- Organizations supported include CMMI L3 and L5 organizations. Former software developer, SQL Server database administrator, and holds a master’s degree in Mathematics.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMP, CSPO, and ITILv3 who, over the course of the last twenty years in the IT field, has provided over twenty years of project management services, and twelve years of business analysis services to federal clients.
- Business analysis services provided include: elicitation, enterprise analysis (including as - is analysis and modeling, to-be analysis and modeling, and gap analysis), requirements analysis, requirements communication & requirements management, stakeholder management, and solution assessment & validation (including defining transition requirements).
- Detailed services include: Elicit requirements, develop Requirements Documentation, develop Project Management Plans, develop Performance Management Plans, collaborate with team to develop Integrated Master Schedules, Team Management, SDLC documentation support, Agile Scrum team support (sprint planning, grooming, sprint review, retrospective, daily stand-up), Proposal support, CMMI appraisal support, Contract Transition support, Contract documentation support.
- Leading a team of Java, UI, database and infrastructure engineers in developing a Web-based, application for a federal client, converting a closed, internal paper-based system to a public-facing automated system with integrated workflow.
- Rally ALM Agile management tool; Jira;SAFe; Java (currently, beginner level in Java)
Project Manager and Scrum Master
- Successfully managing a team of Java developers and system testers in initiating and completing multiple sprints, on-time.
- Lead sprint planning sessions to ensure user story descriptions are clear and acceptance criteria is testable
- Lead grooming sessions to ensure user stories are sufficiently decomposed, properly sized, contain clear definitions, and testable acceptance criteria.
- Lead daily morning scrum to provide visibility to risks, issues and accomplishments.
- Lead sprint reviews to ensure the shippable product meets requirements
- Lead sprint retrospectives to improve process
- Very proficient in the Rally (CA Agile Central) agile scrum process control tool, and use it daily to properly track tasks.
ConfidentialProject Manager and Scrum Master
- Implemented key internal process improvement initiatives
- Provided business analysis services, managed a team of business analysts, test engineers, and service desk technicians in developing requirements documentation and test documentation as an integral part of the SDLC.
- Provided program and project management services, include managing multiple projects concurrently.
ConfidentialProject Manager and Scrum Master
- Provided project management services and requirements business analysis services to multiple IT projects in a CMMI L3 and ISO 9000 organization.
- Created and maintained project schedules using Microsoft Project; Implemented Agile Scrum methods; Developed UML design and documentation diagrams using Sparx Enterprise Architect and managed an IT SOA Program.
- Managed senior stakeholders' expectations.
- Business Analysis services included: Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Solution Assessment and Validation, Requirements Management and Communication, Requirements Analysis & Elicitation.
- Briefed senior stakeholders on state of project and product requirements.
- IT enterprise consisted of .NET, SharePoint, and enterprise Java applications (on NIPR and SIPR), within an ITIL organizational framework and PMI project framework.
- Reduced future return-to-service duration times by implementing a knowledge Confidential of issues and solutions.
Chief Technology Officer
- Managed the District-wide 311 call center procurement project
- Primary business analysis services provided were enterprise analysis
- Collaborated with SMEs to define the business need, assessed capability gaps, and defined the scope of the solution.
- The CIRM team consisted of 16 team members from five District agencies. Led the evaluation of vendor technical proposals; scored the proposals and wrote the resulting technical report.
- Led the evaluation of proofs of concept; scored them and wrote the resulting technical report.
- Evaluated vendor Best and Final Offers, scored them and wrote resulting technical reports.
IT project manager
- Directly managed a team of 25 J2EE software developers, systems administrators, testers, and documentation writers to include: management throughout the entire SDLC, interviewing, hiring, performance appraisals, and disciplinary action.
- Managed work product development and delivery to customer (software modules, test cases and documentation).
- Managed software releases.
- Managed project Scope, Time, Quality, Risk, Staff, Communications, Integration.
Project manager and software developer
- Developed software, and managed a small team of developers in support of the Priority Telecommunications Service (PTS) project, supporting the Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP) office at the Confidential in Arlington, Virginia. provides for the provisioning and restoration of telecommunications circuits for National Security and Emergency Preparedness users.
- Successfully planned for and upgraded the COTS software supporting the PTS application project.