I am a senior business technology consultant with over 10 years in finance business operations and technology. I have a proven track record of identifying gaps, implementing successful processes and working with cross functional teams. As a certified scrum master, I promote the agile mindset among teams through coaching, and mentoring.
- MS SharePoint Teams
- SQL Server
- MS Project, Viso
- Saleforce adminstration
- Office 365
- Business Intelligence
- Risk Management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Process Improvement
- Team Building
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Process Development
- Marketing B2B and B2C
- Business Development
- Planning Strategic and Development
- Anaylsis:SWOT,GAP, RCA(Root Cause Analysis)
- Facilitate sprint planning sessions with the delivery team, technical leadership and the product owner as the servant leader.
- Facilitate any meetings with other development teams and make sure the team understands and meet the requirements for definition of done.
- Lead teams in planning sessions and guide the team towards the right direction without necessarily delegating
- Identifying root cause and mitigating by removing impediments.
- Conduct team backlog grooming sessions with the delivery team and the product owner
- Attend scrum of scrum meetings and make sure the team adheres to the correct scrum practice
- Continuously manage Jira to promote collaboration and adequate information within the team.
- Gather metrics from Jira and prepare status report for the agile center of excellence.
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create estimates and plan for business initiatives.
- Testing various KPIs reporting tool and processes
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Run SQL queries to validate data against the reporting application
- Actively participate in walk - through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Proficient in Scrum and Kanban
Business Analyst/Jnr. Scrum Master
- Facilitated requirement gathering meetings and ensured that user stories and acceptance criterion were captured.
- Facilitated all scrum events and supported the development team to accomplish the sprint goals
- Supported the team in story estimation and release planning.
- Supported the BSA to elicit requirements from different stakeholders.
- Developed value stream mapping, workflows and process mapping using Microsoft Visio.
- Created story mapping and product roadmap to support project vision and objectives.
- Liaised between the IT department and the executive branch, sourced and implemented new business technology, researched technology solutions to business requirements.
- Evaluated business processes, anticipated requirements, uncovered areas of improvement and developed and implemented solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developed optimization strategies.
- Utilized IT data for business insights, analyzed business needs and run A/B tests, and inform business decisions.
- Enhanced the quality of IT products and services, strategized business needs and planned for growth.
- Acted as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintained leadership position in Quality Assurance and process improvement, provided and evaluated feedback from various teams.
- Root cause and remediated Quality Assurance exceptions
- Champion in using process mapping through process Improvement to identify, analyze and improve processes efficiency and quality of work.
- Created, monitored and implemented streamlined process; cleared backlog of 6-8 months, bringing to current; recognized with Foreman .
- Improved process and minimized errors, reducing error rate from 93% to 97.45%. Coach QA Associates, reducing testers’ error oversight rate and moving accuracy from 94% to 96%.
- Partnered with vendors to identify root cause on breakdown of letters going to customers.
- Achieved 100% compliance, increased customer satisfaction and decreased customer complaints.
- Researched and report significant findings, for regulatory violations and fraud exposure.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Reviewed and documented testing results, recommended process improvements.
- Created and maintained documentation of processes, reports, applications; increased efficiency and reduced turnaround time by one day, moving from 78% to 98% of targeted goal.
- Led project for development of Manual for Quality Assurance new hires.
- Worked closely with management to analyze business process and identify business control points.
- Documented issues, anomalies and prepared executive level reporting of monthly QA results.
- Utilized supporting materials to substantiate facts in documents provided by outside legal firms.
- Analyzed and broke down financial figures for accuracy and reviewed Confidential material in depth ensuring content accuracy increased efficiency by 95%.
- Organized vetting sessions to discuss findings, root course and remediation plan, implemented plan of action.
- Established controls to ensure timely follow-up on claims that were not settled, denied or approved, to maximize reduction in credit losses and minimize denial from the investors.
- Achieved 100% execution, by initiating procedures for processing and monitoring all Confidential insurance claims, contact information and website access.
- Created a loss ID template, i ncreased accuracy to 95%.
- Achieved 100% pass on Quality Control audits for repurchases of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans as required by Legal Department.