- Multi - disciplined technology & business professional with extensive leadership and management creativity in the Information Technology, Telecommunications/Networking, and Professional Services field enabling successful domestic and global client engagements, PMO process and procedure innovation, skills development, and business analysis.
- I have been involved in the successful management and coordination of major projects ranging from $2m-$200m for organizations.
- Possess a high level of experience and knowledge of information technology systems, communication networks, Wi-Fi, and life-cycle services, including significant global deployment experience.
- Proficient with PM and business tools including Agile, MS Project, Confluence/JIRA, EPM, PMBOK, Visio, Confluence, Excel, Remedy, SharePoint, SLA’s, CMMI level 3, ISO 2000, SDLC, JIRA, SMS, SCCM and unique proprietary implementation methodology.
- Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Windows 7/8/10 platform migrations
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity/Security
- PMO Design/Implementation
- Business Analysis
- O365/Azure/SAP Cloud Installation
- COTS software implementation
- Project Mgt Consulting
- PMP exam prep instructor VPDC
- Unified Communications/Unix
Project Management Consultant
- Sr.PM and consultant as part of a Cloud Migration and services organization. Providing consulting services on a large cloud installation for a global software company's government client including best practice process improvement, risk analysis, and project management consulting.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Migration team involving the move of email and applications to a hosted Cloud environment. This move involves upwards of 60 thousand mailboxes upgrading to O365 environment and involves the movement of the MX record to 467 domains. Also, provided business and risk analysis for cloud, LMS, and Unified communications deployment to the enterprise environment. Project utilized SharePoint for roll out.
Sr. Project/Program Manager
- Project/Program management lead at Fannie Mae in the development and implementation of CM 2012, SCOM and automated migration from Windows XP to Windows 8.1 into a large enterprise environment of over 14k seats which impacted enterprise wide applications including security and market analysis.
- Applications assessment and remediation utilized COTS tools such as Lakeside and Flexera.
- An SDLC/Agile methodology was the model for approaching the image and task sequence activities along with conducting a daily SCRUM exercise to accomplish program goals.
- Also, a senior member of the PMO, developing tools and processes to improve project performance and profitability.
- Confidential is a premier consulting organization that specializes in leveraging emerging technologies to solve critical business challenges.
- Our proven delivery methodology ensures a rapid and seamless integration between physical and virtual environments.
- We hold the elite status of being an award winning National Systems Integrator with expertise in:
- Windows 7/8/10 Migrations
- Self Service Portal Solutions
- Systems Management / System Center Suite
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Data Center Consolidation
- BYOD Scenarios
Project Management Office Consultant
- Reporting to VP Operations, I was responsible for designing and implementing a PMO for a Video over IP Company.
- Duties include building a supporting infrastructure, identifying and recruiting resources and developing practices necessary to support the full product line of the company.
- Reporting to the CEO of this Wi-Fi provider, duties included development of process and procedures in the project management area culminating in a best practice methodology and PMO model for the company. I was also responsible for the program management of a large implementation of Wi-Fi sites for a both a major airline and rail system customer and acted as Program Manager for a large international airport engagement. SharePoint used as project tracking vehicle along with MS Server
- Developed and delivered a solution that integrated the IT component of the corporate disaster recovery plan into the company business continuity plan utilizing format and processes compatible with existing business practices
- Designed a PMO model and developed major project service delivery elements and organizational functions that fit into company business direction, including processes and procedures that conformed to existing company policies. Initial phases of this engagement consisted of interviews with the executive staff and business unit leaders to determine strategic direction. The model included workflow diagrams, criteria for engagement, and functional responsibilities within the PMO, integrated into the corporate organizational model.
Region Practice Lead PMO/Consulting services
- Reported to VP Consulting Services and was responsible for ensuring compliance to Project Management Office standards and practices for Eastern Region of Consulting Services
- Worked directly with account executives to develop business for the consulting practices
- Initiated project review process which provided mechanism to measure performance and resource allocation not present in practice beforehand
- Assigned to the CyberCarrier Delivery organization with responsibility for delivering a new product involving management of multiple vendors such as IBM and Sun Microsystems in conjunction with Confidential resources. Also provides business consulting in conjunction with network products and services.
- Responsible for training function and skills assessment responsibilities for over 300 project resources in the PMO.
- Initiated mentoring and peer support resulting in lower incidence of project bail-outs and higher P&L results
- Resource allocation and utilization improved substantially resulting in fewer replacement resources required in major accounts.
Service Delivery Manager
- Reported to VP Service Delivery and responsible for implementing an integrated professional services engagement involving network redesign, NT server procurement and installation, Lotus Notes email installation, training and communications marketing and migration at 70 locations worldwide valued at 5-7 million
- Responsible for pre-and post-sales activities with the executive sponsor, solutions architect, and regional and national resources and project team. Acted as overall SPOC and escalation point for all activities for duration of implementation.
Global Program manager
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI
- Managed teams consisting of senior PM’s in Central and South America, North America, and Europe.
- Created a global implementation database which enabled real-time updating of project data among contractors, client and company resources.
- Overall P&L responsibility for a team of 75-100 contractors and employees
- First global project ever completed in 100-year history of Confidential ’s.
- Completed ahead of schedule and under budget in May 1999.
Global Project Manager
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Activities consisted of advising project management resources within both Confidential and Confidential organizations on process and procedures, project planning, and methodology and acted as SPOC for Confidential to the Confidential group.