A seasoned Project Manager/Scrum Master offering over 8 years of Skills experience in IT with demonstrated cross - cultural career success in executing critical and time constraint projects involving emerging Project Management technologies like SAP with optimal utilization. Qualified MBA with Project Management as major. Prior Management Advanced experience in handling a team of 30-35 resources. Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverable.
- Project Management
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Agile Master
- Agile Methodology
- Waterfall Methodology
- MS office
- Excel (PIVOT)
- Service Now
- Project Manager for Multiple towers at customer location
- Managing onsite - offshore coordination's
- Managing all customer communications
- Maintaining all key metrics of AMS (SLA/OLA, MTTR, CSAT, Performance Improvement)
- Responsible for end to end delivery for multiple towers
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Handled BI Reporting and Dashboard project.
- Worked to build 81 WEBI Reports and 15 Dashboards.
- Managed a large team of Resources (Offshore/Onsite Model).
- Tracking Change Control and working with Business and Development teams to achieve the target completion dates.
- Worked on End-to-End implementation life cycle with an Iterative model.
- Facilitating smooth phase wise implementations which included multiple existing BI systems to converge them into single centrally monitored super BI system.
- Schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software and system implementations. Excelled in guiding technical teams and the stakeholders of required licensed hardware and software component purchases to fully meet the expectations and performance.
- Directed and motivated Offshore-Onsite synergy to drive the Languages implementation with value adds to the stakeholders.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Managed Multiple Projects which includes VLS Decommissioned, VLS to MSP program and Data Load from SOR to Dev and UAT environment.
- Tracking Change Control and working with Business and Dev teams to Native achieve the target completion dates.
- Worked on Pre and Post Conversion Change controls and Design Documents. Schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software and system implementations.
- Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards, and Resources.
- Drove impressive improvements across the business as a result of IT implementations.
- Excelled in guiding the work of technical teams.
- Articulated project goals and scope, working with Technical team/Business Analyst to translated business needs into technical terms and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Worked on to prepare PTO and Play-book tasks.
- Served as a scrum master on course ware creation projects; maintained sprint artifacts (product backlog, sprint backlog, deliverable, burn charts), sprint ceremonies (stand up, sprint review, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospective); interfacing with a development team and product owner.
- In charge of capacity management, maintaining velocity and sprint metrics.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, grooming, daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospective), prepare and help manage scrum artifacts (product backlog, sprint backlog, burn charts, task board/ tracking tools, and demos).
- Communicated with stakeholders, encourage collaboration with team members stressing continuous improvement through the use of Scrum.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, New York, NY
- Assisted the Solution Architects in designing the ETL load process.
- Baseline the Conceptual architecture of data flow from external and internal data sources to the MDM base objects.
- Coordinated with business SME's to baseline the business rules for all the entities.
- There are 3 intermediary stages between Source and MDM base object - Pre Landing, Landing, and Staging.
- Led the team that successfully implemented business rules in IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) for all MDM entities.
- The design included the creation of IDQ maplets for each business rule.
- Guided the Quality Assurance team to create the overall testing strategy.
- The testing strategy had multiple dimensions - Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Automation Testing, Regression, and Performance testing.
- Worked with IT team and business users to prepare the MDM user manual.
- Created and managed the overall project plan for MDM - prepared list of project activities, effort estimation, start date and end date along with project dependencies.
- Successfully delivered multiple Master Data Management/Customer Data. Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospective's, daily stand-ups, etc.).
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams.
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality.
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours.
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment. Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
Confidential, Uniondale, NY
- Setting budgets and agreeing on project timescales and deadlines with client.
- Vendor Management which includes Negotiations, Contract Management, Forecasting and Budgeting, SOW, RFI's, and RFP's.
- Create and manage project budget in line with approved nancial governance, undertaking appropriate accurate forecasting and control in line with client standards.
- Holding everyday/weekly internal and external meetings to track Project progress.
- Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed time frames.
- Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverable.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
- Ensuring that projects conform to PRINCE methodology and required standards.
- Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverable on other sections of the business.
- Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks.
- Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales, and resources.
- Tracked and communicate project status to stakeholders and investors through weekly Status Reports.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Manage a project involving migrating different applications with reduction of licensing fee to the organization using Agile methodology.
- Managed and planned upgrades of different software applications with a commitment to smoother implementation with minimal issues.
- Managed all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) from early stages of gathering speci cations to the follow-up stage of nal implementation and provided support after the implementation process.
- Provided timely reports to the management group with the details of the project.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- I worked as independent Consultant on this project.