- Over 10 years of IT experience as a Scrum Master, Confidential Consultant, Quality Assurance Analyst and SAP Developer.
- Having extensive experience in Agile Scrum and SAFe methodology.
- Having extensive knowledge and experience with Telecommunication BSS /OSS applications.
- Experience in Confidential BSS and OSS products like CRM, ASMS & OMS, OMXWF and exposure to Confidential Billing (ENSEMBLE).
- Strong knowledge in web services testing via Tool Restful web services.
- Proficient in Defect Tracking, Manual Testing and in using Automated testing tools like QTP 9.0, Quality Center, Rally, TDP.
- Knowledge in Testing methodologies and Software development methodologies.
- Extensive experience in development of Test procedures, Test Plans, Test cases and Use Cases from Business Requirement and User specification documents.
- Execution of Test Cases for System Functional testing, Integration testing, E2E testing, System testing and UAT (User Acceptance) Testing.
- Defect tracking and Reporting through Mercury Quality center.
- Good knowledge in SQL, UNIX.
- Compiles and distributes project level test reports, escalates outstanding critical issues and conducts Root cause analysis.
- Experienced in testing under WINDOWS NT/98/2000, UNIX environments.
- Good understanding of telecommunication products/services
- Excellent track record of successful completion under tight deadlines.
- Possess high Interpersonal and communication skills
Programming Languages: C, ABAP, Java
Application Servers: Weblogic Server
Platforms: Unix, Windows98/NT/2000
Database Tools: Oracle 10.0, SQL Server
Test Management Tools: Quality Center10.0, QTP 10.0, POSTMAN tool
Defect Management Tools: QualityCenter10.0, MS - Excel, ClearQuest, Q-Messenger, Rally, TDP, Webtrax.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script
Web Languages: HTML, XML
- As an Confidential SM, primary responsibility is assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals by teaching and coaching team practices, implementing and supporting SAFe principles and practices, identifying and eliminating impediments, and facilitating flow.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution. Customer provided positive feedback.
- Coached new SM and trained global teams, which resulted in early delivery of project and reduced process waste caused by lack of common understanding.
- Facilitates all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Handling defect conference calls in a structured manner, ability and confidence to challenge, those involved on the calls include Test Manager; Test, Build, and Technical Teams (Server, Application & Network).
- Run the Metrics and generate reports and burn down and burn up charts to share with Leadership for each release.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills (manage numerous defects, chartroom discussions, and conference calls.)
- Provide status to Executive level audience on calls.
- Experience of working in high pressure environments
- Analyze Business, System Requirements and Test requirement documents that are being uploaded in Defect Management tool.
- Wrote and Executed testcases in QC for IST testing, E2E and UAT testing.
- Managed defects and Create defect reports using dashboard module in QC tool.
- Managed Automated and manual testcases.
- Coordinated in execution of automated testing through QTP Tool.
- Coordinated with software developers and business analysis to discuss QA concerns.
- Tested Web-based systems and identified any performance and quality issues.
- Reviewed product specifications to pinpoint any potential design flaws.
- Executed manual and automated regression testcases after bug fixes as per test scenarios for each release.
- Analyze the test results and report defects as encountered via automated scripts.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing to ensure appropriate user authentication.
- Worked in Agile environment, in which user Stories with its tasks were assigned to me as per iteration.
- Followed Agile by attending daily scrum meetings and provided status to team for any work completion, current assignment, and any critical issues.
- Created and maintained Traceability Matrix to ensure coverage and mapping requirements wit test cases.
- Conducted peer reviews for testcases written by other testers on the team, verified unit testing has been performed by the developers and build notes are provided for each build.
- Validated Entrance criteria by executing smoke test for high level functionality of the application.
- Confirmed that all outstanding defects are either passed or deferred before production release.
- To work with a cross-functional team to triage and escalate defects and assignment of defects to appropriate applications.
- Perform root cause analysis Identify improvements to the Defect Management process.
- Facilitate the collection of processes to resolve defects through the defect lifecycle.
- Made a commitment to ensure that a customer's needs were met.
- Assisted in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks
- Run the Metrics and generate reports to share with Leadership after each release.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills (manage numerous defects, chartroom discussions, and conference calls.)
- Attend meetings to present status of defects with plan and ETA to closure.
Software QA Analyst
- Identify, Prepare, Track progress of execution of Test Cases by analyzing business and technical requirements for different systems.
- Involved in preparing the Test Summary report document.
- Responsible for providing weekly status updates and participated in weekly project status meetings
- Worked closely with the development team on creating and understanding impact assessments based on requirements.
- Performed Black Box, User interface, Functional testing of web applications and validated business rules.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix mapping Test Cases using QC.
- Involved in Black Box Testing by selecting appropriate data as per functionality and testing it against the functional specification in order to check for normal and abnormal behavior of system.
- Involved in validation of data using SQL queries and then exporting the query results to spreadsheet and validated the data.
- Responsible for creating the test results documents
- Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for the project
- Created Test Results and Test Metrics for the Post-mortem/Lessons Learned meeting
- Extensively used HP Quality Center to track defects and manage them
- Communicate defects to developers and track to resolve.
- Created and executed Functional, GUI, Usability Test cases manually.
Senior Software Testing Engineer
- Part of System Acceptance Testing responsible for testing different applications
- Interacting with the Business Support Team to conceptualize and conduct the complete range of tests Confidential each stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Planning and Execution of System level, Functional, Integration Tests.
- Writing and executing, Test cases and Test scripts based on baseline requirements, and automated the test cases.
- Support UAT and preproduction testing.
- Experience in manual and automated testing using industry standard tools HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) and Quick Test Professional.
- Optimized QTP scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data.
- Inserted Bitmap and Text checkpoints where needed, to compare the current behavior of the application using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Develop Automation test scripts using VB script for the GUI, Functional and Regression testing using QTP.
- Created and executed QTP test scripts suites for daily regression runs from HP ALM Quality Center.
- Used VBScript classes/objects in QTP setting up the Automation Framework.
- Parameterized the fixed values in checkpoint statements, created data tables for the parameters and wrote functions for the parameters to read new data from the table upon each iteration - Performed Data-driven testing using Quick Test Pro
- Performed Black Box, Smoke, Sanity and Regression Testing.
- Reviewed and analyzed Defect Tracking and Management.
- Documentation of Test Plans, Test Execution Reports with detailed test cases and defects logged.
- Writing Status reports that specify the total number of test cases, automated test cases, time taken using automation and manual testing to run the TCs, Time saved using the automation, Total number of validations and various graphs.
- Document test procedures to ensure reproducibility and compliance with standards.
Software Testing Engineer
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Installation Testing.
- Developing TSs& TCs for Functional, Integration & Regression Testing.
- Executing Test cases and raising the bugs for test case failures.
- Co-ordinating with developers to fix the defects assigned in the bug tracker.
- Extending help and support to the developers to help reproduce bugs and setup the environments for debugging and testing the patches given by developers.
- Involved in Defect Management Process
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Created Vendor Performance Report that lists Vendor Name, Material Supplied, Planned and Actual delivery Times, Payment Terms and Prices.
- Created Report in Material Master that outputs Material Valuated Stock grouped by Material type and Plant. The output shows Material No., Storage location, Unit of Measure and Description in addition to group totals.
- Developed an ALV report for purchase order header an item details.
- Developed an ALV report to display the number of Invoices and Returns and also their respective net amounts.
- Created report listing all deliveries that have been shipped but not yet billed.
- Created vendor performance report that lists vendor name, materials supplied, planned delivery times, payment and prices.
- Modification in the standard data conversion program which uploads the material master data from legacy system to SAP R/3 using flat files.
- Developed BDCs for Master Data Upload like Vendor master.
- Created missing quantity list that gives the difference between sent and received quantities during Stock Transfer.
- Changes made in purchase order layout as per client requirement.