- Seeking the position of Tech. Lead/ Architect / Manager, drawing on my career as a Technology Professional with over 10.5 years of experience in Client - Server Architecture in the various banking domain - Enterprise Risk Management, Fund Accounting and Health & Benefits.
- Migrated Citi Operational Risk middleware to Cloud platform backed by Micro-services architectural pattern. Onboarding backend database to OraaS (Oracle as a Service)
- Automated Deployment & Release management with RTC EB and IBM RLM and promoted DevOps model among 30+ applications.
- Led onshore and offshore development teams in the US, India, and China with up to 15 developers and responsible for overall project deliverables from designing till deployment of enterprise solutions including web packages, database objects and batch jobs to the test/QA/production environments.
- Integrated Financial Analytic tool and Business Workflow tool with the risk assessment systems.
- Implemented Dashboards on fund reporting/tracking systems, work queue, and workflows with configurable options.
- Leading as Project manager with responsibility of end to end project management for afore mentioned projects.
- Lay out the design for projects, choosing right tools for implementation, take active part complex implementations. Working with tools and technologies like EEMS, DMS server, Anjular2, Spring Boot.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/10, UNIX AIX, Red Hat LINUX
Frameworks: Struts 1.x, Spring 3.x, Cairngorm, ORM (iBatis, Hibernate 3.x), Blaze DS
Database: Oracle 11G and utilities (SQL Loader, export/import data)
Servers: Websphere Application Server 8.5, IHS Webserver, Tomcat Server 5,6,7 Actuate Server 7
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, RAD 7.5, OFSAAI, Adobe Flex Builder 3, SQL Tools, Toad, Putty, Humming Bird, Actuate Report Designer, PMD, JUnit, EMMA, Flex Unit, Flex cover, Quartz, RLM
Version Control: Harvest, Tortoise SVN, RTC