- Senior leadership for planning and developing IT infrastructure aligned with business strategy.
- Progressive experience and accountability managing IT resources, projects, framework and processes.
- Accountable management of corporate governance program and its risks, compliance and performance.
- Ability to direct multiple teams of IT professionals including hiring, developing, performance management, coaching and technical leadership.
- Senior Project Manager for project lifecycle management including: project vision design, project plan, project charter and statement of work (SOW) creation, project scope, release plan, resource allocation, budget, communication plan, test plan and test plan development.
- Scrum/Agile methodology for project management and software development.
- Strength working in complex, matrixed environments meeting tight deliverable timeframes supporting multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- 10+ years of experience in front - end web design, development, and back-end programming. (500 plus websites built).
- BI roadmap development for multiple stakeholders: strategic, tactical and operational.
- Unwavering focus on continuous improvement for total quality control and assurance.
- Collaborative business partner and strategist with the ability to communicate concepts both up and down the organization, and effectively negotiate and define priorities and sequences.
- Experience identifying dynamic risks embedded in project elements through interactions among internal (people, process and technology), and external (business environments).
- Adopted principles of service-oriented architecture (SOA), and agile management strategies.
- A/B testing, prototype testing and development of key performance indicators (KPI).
CMS: Umbraco/ WordPress / Sitecore
Platforms: Windows (10, 7, Vista, XP, 2000) / Mac OS 10+
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Microsoft Project / Quickbooks / FTP
PM Tools: Wrike / Workbench / Azure DevOps/ Smartsheet/ Visio / Jira / Trello
Production Tools: Adobe Creative Suite / Fireworks / Maya / Final Cut Pro
Web Analytics: WebTrends / Google Analytics / Double Click / Overture / Google Adwords Alexa Analytics / Wordtracker / Coremetrics / Ensighten / SiteCatalyst Optimizely / Adobe Analytics
IT Director/ Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Manage full lifecycle of technical/IT projects including strategy, roadmap, planning, budget, statement of work (SOW), scope, project charter, project execution and project closure/handoff.
- Led continuous delivery, development, integration and implementation of complex, large-scale IT projects, B2C/B2B mobile application development, website solutions and custom tools with optimum support for clients.
- Provided direction for IT team on executing software development practices in a .Net build environment to support critical business applications and software development process.
- Develop resourcing strategies with use of TrackIt, Trello, Jit Bit, Azure Dev Ops, Smartsheet and Jira ticket systems to create issue logs and manage defects.
- Ensure data integrity, reliability and accuracy throughout project lifecycle across processes and all phases of discovery and development.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing/user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to deployment.
- Create white papers in a succinct format with research findings for senior leadership presenting useful, persuasive information for products and services.
- Managed the creation of an internal content management system (Umbraco).
- Led the migration of the local hosted IT infrastructure to the Azure cloud platform.
- Develop 3rd Party Vendor relationships with oversight of risk management and compliance.
- Manage lines of communication and ensure vendor relations grow to meet business objectives.
- Set, maintained and managed the yearly IT department budget.
- Provided leadership, guidance, set goals and performed quarterly reviews for staff members within the IT department.
Director of PMO, Web Analyst
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Led project lifecycle of large-scale digital data and custom web projects with accountability of financial, governance and user acceptance oversight.
- Interfaced and collaborated with technical team to identify, assess and drive a customer technology roadmap and unify customer data across all lines of business and customer channels.
- Oversaw the execution of data development activities and turned data into actionable insights that led to change and improvement for end user experience.
- Forecasted and created user flow, and developed funnel path analysis.
- Developed attributing modeling, segmenting of visitors and improved multi-channel effectiveness.
- Produced technical feature requirements, data flows, process flows, diagrams, and authored technical feature requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Performed quality control and quality assurance through release cycle QAT/UAT.
- Provided managerial oversight to clients who were establishing PMO’s.
- Oversaw data governance management and developed best practices to ensure high quality data.
- Developed tools and systems for managing projects, defects, resources and issue logs utilizing TFS, Trello, Wrike, OpenAir and Jira ticket systems.
Web Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- UAT and A/B Testing
- Specification Writing
- Data Governance Creation
Confidential, Seattle, Wa
Web Development / Analysis / Project Manager
- Write/Modify Code implementation
- Logo/Advertising Creation
- Front End Web Design Build and SEO
- PPC Ad campaigns
- Quality Control
- Segmentation/Funneling for Project Initiatives
- Image Procurement Analysis
- 3rd Party Image Exchange
- Sleuthing of Image Fraud to Isolate Source and Develop Solutions
- Click thru Analysis
- Search Engine Marketing Theory
- Quality Assurance