- Professional IT Manager/Director with over 15 years experience managing Applications and infrastructure delivery and operations through agile, waterfall, Scaled Agile, and ITIL metholodies in a variety of industries.
- Advanced knowledge of process development, facilitation and continuous improvement initiative management.
- Extensive experience in coaching; teams ranging in size from 10 to 100 people. Successful implementation of projects ranging in budgetary scale from $50,000 to $10 million.
- Extensive management experience in Application development, Cloud Implementation, DevOps, ERP systems and Intregrations, Underwriting Automation, Core System Rewrites, CRM platforms, CMS, BI platforms, Data.com sites, e - commerce and e-billing interfaces, websystems, and/or mobile applications through the use of SDLC.
- Recognized for the ability to leverage strong project management skills, consistently exceed client expectations, and meet all project deadlines, budgets, and specifications.
- Personable, flexible team player and leader able to collaborate across multiple functions; direct up to 10 teams with team size of 5 to 100.
- Excel in managing stakeholder communications and expectations.
- Determine and meet specific customer requirements.
Core Competencies: IT Project Management Cloud Solutions Program management SAFe Project Life Cycle Management Portfolio Management Dev Ops Continuous integration Data Migration Management Web Content Management Agile Principals Story Based Development Feature Driven Development TQM
Technology Proficiencies: V ersion one, Windows/OS, Java, SOAP, Rest, SQL, SAP Basis, Oracle, SAP, SAP BW, SAP FICO, MS office, AWS, MS 365, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS, Atlassian Suite, OpenShift, Docker, Mongo DB, Planview, Neo4j
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
IT Portfolio Manager-Enterprise Service Manager
- Responsible for initiative prioritization, execution and communication for all ESM process areas.
- Process areas include change, incident, problem, major incident and configuration management;
- ServiceNow application development and enterprise Disaster recovery strategy and execution.
- Responsible for communication with work-stream owners, system owners, stakeholders and client leadership.
- Reporting on overall process health, schedules, risks, financials, and customer relationships using executive dashboards and weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
- Make recommendations and collaborate with leadership on workflow and procedures improvements.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Application Development/Operations Manager
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the IT development and strategy for a SOX Underwriting Automation application with ~60,000 transactions daily and ~60,000 users.
- Manage up to 8 concurrent projects and daily production operations simultaneously.
- Application development initiative consists of new product development, Application enhancement, Big Data implementation and Core system rewrite.
- Led strategic release planning and tactical iteration planning sessions for a 5 application agile team.
- Coordinated software development with product and marketing groups to ensure feature release schedule and scope aligned with regulations and competitive position.
- Development and maintained roadmap for all teams to evolve toward predictive velocities.
- Profit and loss management of 20 million dollars annually.
Confidential, Glen burnie, MD
Program Manager, Product Development Delivery
- Directly managed a team of Project managers, project coordinators and Business Analysts in providing operational and project support to Confidential and Confidential video interoperability and custom software solutions.
- Consistently drove organizational agility through agile values, principles, and practices for software delivery.
- Profit and loss management of 3 million dollars annually.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Lead a team of developers, Business Analyst and Architects in the development of Mobile Application for Confidential .
- Rely upon by government agencies to provide subject matter expertise in business processes.
- Projects include continuous integration and native app development as well as HTML5 web app’s optimized for mobile.
- Owned and demonstrated agile project management practices in Scrum of Scrum, Daily standups, Sprint Planning, and sprint demonstrations.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
IT Project Manager
- Manage large SharePoint Upgrade and Migration with a team of 25 developers from Wintel, Storage, SharePoint Administration, SQL DBA, Active Directory and ITOC’s team on site and collocation.
- Preparing and controlling schedule of a complete farm rebuild with 30 Physical Servers, 30 Virtual servers, Multi site clusters and 8000 team space sites.
- Maintain Budget of 1M.
- Develop RFP, IT Architectural Approval and Project initiation Documentation for External SharePoint DMZ Upgrade and external facing redesign project projecting the standing up of over 100 servers for 5 subsidiary companies.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
IT Project Manager
- Created strategy and plans for Core system replacement for Data conversion, Interface, Infrastructure, Release Management and System Security.
- Managed 15 developers through daily scrum meeting
- Responsible for Change Request prioritization and Business Impact Analysis
- Developed training plan for Web service team to support post launch development and support of web portal and Mobile App
- Managed requirements and data validation for corporate vendor hosted historical data warehouse solution.