Seasoned scrum master, committed to supporting empowered, self - managed cross-functional teams. Mr. Goranov is result and detail-oriented professional with comprehensive experience facilitating a variety of integrated digital projects on time and on budget.
SKILLS AND TOOLS:
- Jira, Confluence, Pivotal Tracker, MS Project. Proficient in MS Office package.
- Strong ability to grasp new concepts and business logic.
- Comfortable to work with various levels of personnel.
- Successful in building of cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter, great in multi-tasking and tight deadline environments.
- International experience. Multilingual. Cross-cultural communications and skills.
- Led 2 Scrum teams (8 persons each), working with cross-functional teams to shorten the delivery time by 13%.
- Scrum master for 3 products, completed on average of 7% under budget.
- Tracked, escalated and removed impediments.
- Conducted sprint ceremonies.
- Worked with product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints
- Trained 2 other Scrum masters for other projects within the department.
- Enforced Kanban usage, cutting cycle time by 25% and improving team velocity.
- Increased idea implementation 55% with a new Lean idea system.
- Demonstrated skills as a communicator and collaborator.
- Led and coached Product Owners to improve story writing & requirements gathering process, leading to an increase in customer.
- Managed full SDLC, from ideation, to discovery, to execution, then to deployment.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Project Coordinator
- Planned and managed work activities of software development and test teams (Web Portal, Dealer Onboarding) working closely in conjunction with business teams.
- Assisted with scheduling and planning meetings and project activities.
- Liaised with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensured that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
IT General Manager
- Successfully coached 4 development teams through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
- Introduced and adopted Pivotal tracker PM tool and agile methodology.
- Maintained task board and produced daily burndown charts.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies, trained 4 Scrum Masters.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story estimation.
- Built and maintained professional relationship with clients by providing them weekly reports and updates.
- Created friendly work environment for all onshore/offshore employees.
Technical Operations Manager
- Planned and lead the opening of 10 Mobile Service stations for hydraulic systems installations and repairs. The new additional revenue stream increased company profits by 30%.
- Implemented WMS barcode system to improve inventory control and reporting by 25% ( https://innovasys-bg.com/en/products)
- Timely and accurately submitted reports to company president.
- Actively developed and administered the annual operating budget and marketing plans.
- Consulted, designed and engineered drawings for assembly of various hydraulic components.
- Converted the business needs of prospective clients into Requirements and Specifications.
Senior Process Engineer
- Managed 3 production teams, implemented Kanban and WMS system.
- Using Six Sigma, 5S and Kaizen increased production by 15% and reduced waste 5%.
- Adhered to strict industry standards (ISO 9001, DIN, OHSAS, AQAP by BVQI).
- Improved workflow, sceduling and operational efeciency.