- Successfully developed and launched 7 New Products in IoT, Data Analytics, and Cloud domains Globally.
- At Confidential, have grown connected devices from 2 million to 6 million in a short time (300% growth).
- Created connected homes IoT platform (device, cloud, data, and mobile app) for $300 Million connected device portfolio for Confidential 's residential businesses in security, comfort, and awareness solutions.
- Clark, built from scratch the Project teams and the software services and platform (SaaS / PaaS), to develop, implement and market various IoT and innovative technology programs.
- Contributed in driving Confidential to an 800% increase in size and revenue by leading Qwest and EMBARQ acquisitions, and the merger of CRM, Billing, Financial, and Supply Chain Management systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Mergers & Acquisitions Product Management M2M / IoT / Connected Devices
- SaaS / PaaS Data Sciences Product Roadmaps / Portfolios
- Software Development Product Marketing Process and Cost Improvements
- P & L management B2B / B2C Business Planning & Development
- Cloud / Big Data Mobile App. development Program / Project Management
- Stakeholder Management Data Analytics / BI Team Management / IT Offshoring
- Regulatory KPIs Contract Negotiations Product Marketing Campaigns
AI & Data Analytics: Matillion, Snowflake, Power BI, Prolog/VisiRule, Cognos, Tableau
Cloud & Big Data: AWS, MS - Azure, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, REST APIs, JSON, Confidential Bluemix
PM Methodologies: Agile / SCRUM, SAFe 4.5, Waterfall, SDLC, Six Sigma
Project Management: JIRA, MS-Project, Clarity, Caliber, Confluence, Visio, Office 365
IoT Protocols: ZigBee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi (Dual-Band), LTE, BLE, Wise-Link, RedLink
IoT Environments: RTOS, NetX/ThreadX, Linux VM, Web-sockets, BM33, AIX 6
Frameworks: PHP .NET, Dockers, Kubernetes, MVC, Ruby on Rails, Spring/Tiles
Databases: Oracle 11G, SAP S/4HANA, MySQL, MongoDB
Telecom: VLANs, Dynamic VPN, MPLS-IP, Spirent Ixia, SDN/NFV, Telephony, Video OTT, SD WAN
INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Product Manager
- Increased SaaS / PaaS products portfolio for the Global Confidential Smart Homes businesses across the Security, Comfort, and Home Healthcare verticals from $50 Million to $100 Million.
- Managed the overall development and marketing budgets and the resources for Total Connect, and Confidential Home Apps. along with cloud development efforts that support these Apps and IoT Services.
- Managing three multi-national Connected Homes Product teams (Firmware, Cloud/Big Data, and Mobile App/AI), with 12 direct reports, distributed across 3 continents, 4 countries, and 4 sites.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Technical Product Manager
- Lead a team of 10 resources in designing and implementing the $9 Million IoT Smart Building/Intelligent Restroom system on Confidential Bluemix platform in collaboration with Confidential and Confidential . The solution utilizes ZigBee device connectivity protocol with Ruby on Rails dashboard integrated with Confidential Cloudant Bluemix.
- Directed the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics efforts at Confidential for smart Data storage, reusability, strategic planning, scalability, and customized reporting.
Confidential, Monroe, LA
Manager Software Product Management
- Was part of the Technology Steering Committee at Confidential and chose the IoT/Technology projects based on NPV, Cost-To-Benefit ratio, and technical KPIs and started IoT, SD/NFV and Product Innovation program.
- Developed IoT Smart Building solution in collaboration with TATA EXLSI for POC demo. This product has been developed and launched from Confidential platform in Q3 of 2016 and made sales of $5 Million.
- Developed and implemented the IoT Fleet Management (Connected Cars) solution in 3,000 company vehicles using SAP S/4HANA system implying Data Analytics and custom reporting, decreasing operations cost by 50%.
- Designed and developed IoT Sales-Link digital product based on Salesforce platform. The application has real time ordering and sales functionalities based on the product, submarket and features increasing productivity by 40%.