Senior Scrum Master with over 10 years of experience delivering large enterprise software development projects. Proven ability to motivate, organize, lead and coach distributed Scrum teams. Managed multiple complex projects delivering them on time and budget while working through tight deadlines. Boosted revenue by 500k at Confidential by delivering IT solutions through DevOps, Swarming, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery Promoted to roles of increasing responsibility due to strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork, dedication and passion. Looking for a new challenge to grow my career in Agile Project management.
- Sprint Planning
- Lean/ Kanban
- Process improvement
- Test Automation
- KPI/ Financial reporting
- Product Development
- Change management
- Backlog planning/ grooming
- Agile Design workshops
- Scaled Agile
- Pair/ MOB programming
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Microsoft Project, Slack, Microsoft Teams
Automation: Jenkins pipeline, SonarQube, Docker, JMeter, Selenium, Neoload, Sourcetree
Cloud Computing: Google BigQuery, Google D Confidential fusion, Tableau
Senior Scrum Master
- Coached 5 distributed Product teams working on SAP, Hardware, Software multi - million-dollar portfolio projects.
- Spearheaded and guided high performing agile teams through innovative swarming techniques.
- Led an SAP product team to integrate DevOps, swarming and MOB programming to increase team output by 10x.
- Reduced development team’s transport waste through lean methods which increased associate’s productivity by 120%.
- Facilitated design meetings to draw out and clearly define development and implementation options.
- Delivered IT applications which decreased lead time by 70% resulting in upwards of 500k in sales.
- Exceeded sprint goals with effective planning, backlog management and release planning.
- Guided 3 SAP software development teams’ transition to Agile through pair programming and Test Automation.
- Collaborated with internal teams; Infrastructure, Release management, Architects and IT Security teams in order to mitigate project dependencies.
- Developed a new app through Google Design Sprint that reduced user clicks and increased d Confidential integrity by 60%.
- Maintained a Proper Balance Between Project Owner, Scrum Team, and Management.
- Built a sense of product ownership, growth mindset and drove any project issues to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Developed and maintained strong client relationship that aligns with the company’s OKRs and objectives.
- Implemented Devops and Automation that reduced the cost of building new apps by 50%.
Senior Project Consultant
- Implemented, supported IT applications and decreased operational costs by driving critical issues to resolution.
- Led weekly stakeholder governance meetings to provide critical updates and deliver on key business objectives.
- Reduced waste through value stream mapping analysis and on business-critical processes that saved 10k monthly.
- Promoted to a full-time position after 3 months being on a contract.
- Identified and removed impediments and shielded team from external distractions.
- Streamlined Service Ticket Management process, collaborated with an Agile team (Kanban) to identify, record and track IT production issues. ROI on the project was approx. 120k.
Technical Project Lead
- Designed a dashboard to help manage in bound customer inquiries that increased customer satisfaction score by 35%.
- Managed vendors in order to get hardware supplies and negotiated installation and provisioning contracts.
- Automated Windows deployments, implemented and tested Windows workstation builds.
- Minimized support tickets by 20% while empowering tier 1 agents with proper and tools.
- Brought up printer fix SLA from 75% to above 90% by using Lean and Value stream mapping.
- Responsible for MPS high value accounts in managing 50,000 multi-function printers, evaluating their performance throughout North America.
- Facilitated root cause analysis working sessions with engineering and networking teams to help minimize infrastructure downtime by 15%.
- Designed, developed and implemented a phone rep Confidential, which would track outgoing phones, ensure they are adhered to security checks that increased the inventory integrity by 60%.