- PMP Certified Senior IT Project Manager with 15 years of experiences for various industries such as telecommunications, airlines, hospitality, travel and overall enterprise implementation software projects.
- Confidential has implemented and provided global technology solutions product management for industry leaders.
- Confidential brings IT technical project management of all SDLC phases, with seven - plus years utilizing Waterfall and five-plus years using Agile Methodologies.
- He brings 10-plus years of experience working with and managing offshore and onsite teams as well as in a virtual environment.
- He communicates across corporate channels by combining his knowledge of IT and business languages.
- Proven track record of overseeing multiple projects from end to end simultaneously interfacing with executive team, marketing, finance, sales, and procurement and production groups.
- Utilize and worked with tools such as project online, project server, MS project with SharePoint and experience with it service management (ITSM) and/or ServiceNow.
- Capacity Planning Profit & Loss Oversight of P&L
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Project Management Systems
- Client/Vendor Management
- Data Warehousing
- Staff Management
- Upgrade Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Risk Management Deployment
- Infrastructure Stability
- Consultative Sales
- Monitoring Network and Service Solutions
- Account Escalation
- Procedure Migration
- Service Delivery
Systems: Multiple Servers/Platforms, UNIX scripting, Oracle 10g and 11g System Experience with MVS on IBM Mainframe.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, Cobol, Visual Basic, Power Builder and Java
Software Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, MS Project, Oracle, SharePoint, Project Online and MS-SQL
Hardware: Compaq, AST, Confidential, IBM Compatible, Sun Solaris V2 and Digital UNIX
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 98, Windows NT, MS-DOS, and OS/2
Applications Areas: LTE, UMTS, GSM, UMA, VoIP, GPRS, SMS, IMS, 2G, 3G, 4G, GGSN, SGSN, VOLT, IOT
Certified Scrum Master/Project Manager
Confidential, RICHARDSON, TX
- Managed all resources of the projects via Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Performed daily stand ups, organized grooming, planning session and organized demo to the clients and end users.
- Met daily or weekly basis with program manager and director of the project
- Communicated project status, project online, project server, MS project with PowerPoint’s and escalated issues.
Scrum Master/Project Manager, PMP
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
- Completed documentation for business requirements that guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Worked with IT and business partners to build support processes and procedures, provide ongoing support to manage application SLA’s, resolve issues, and fulfill service requests.
- Analyzed opportunities to improve application reliability, provided recommendations for possible solutions, and worked with IT and business partners to implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability.
- Assisted with the development and maintenance of business requirements process, assisted with the definition of project scope, and created appropriate scope documentation.
- Performed analysis of—and collaborated with IT and business teams to eliminate—compliance vulnerabilities, as well as support internal and external audit-related activities.
- Communicated project status, project online, project server, MS project with SharePoint and escalated issues.
IT Implementation Manager
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
- Managed and supported Confidential ’s Confidential Enterprise Software product. Confidential is the largest independent provider of network planning, optimization and OSS Software, as well as consultancy. Backend includes Oracle Database and Solaris Mediation.
- Front-end includes GUI/web-based customer interface.
- Handled direct customer interaction ensuring all data was processed accurately and within the SLA. Ensured all customer projects, upgrades, and requests were met.
- Collaborated with enterprise cross-functional and multi-business teams from requirement gathering to closeout.
- Prepared project execution plans and ensured projects were completed on schedule, within budget, and met technical requirements.
- Identified and engaged appropriate technical and business resources needed for project execution.
- Led regular project reviews with customers and stakeholders, including senior IT and business leaders.
- Coordinated and maintained program communications.
- Documented and reviewed lessons learned.
- Served as Escalation or Resource Manager: point-of-contact for escalations of any new or existing project, ensuring implementation and production stability.
IT Project Manager/ Systems IT Manager
Confidential, RICHARDSON, TX
- Served as Confidential & Confidential Mobility IT Product and Project Support, Technology Integration, Implementation, Upgrades, and Migration Specialist. Managed product of one of the largest network wireless billing systems for voice and data in the U.S. Managed and supported many Enterprise software applications.
- Worked with the finance and audit team on revenue forecasting, tracking billing, as well as ensuring minimal revenue loss or leakage—including root-cause investigations of billing revenue loss issues.
- Ensured all SLA (Service Level Agreement) were met and delivered to customers as part of agreement. Ensured all SOX Compliance was met for projects and deliverables.
- Managed client-facing application groups, such as financial, audit, accounts receivable, billing, assurance, and operations areas. Served as part of the leadership team to develop technical ideas and solutions as well as deliver presentations of project status and budget to management and directors.
- Led regular project reviews with customers and stakeholders, including senior IT and business leaders. Coordinated and maintained program communications. Documented and reviewed lessons learned.
- Prepared project execution plans and ensured projects were completed on schedule, within budget, and met technical requirements. Oversaw budget and schedules.
- Identified and engaged appropriate technical and business resources needed for successful project execution.
- As Escalation or Resource Manager, served as point-of-contact for any project escalation.
- Played a key role in the LINUX project for Confidential & Confidential —from testing, developing, integrating, as well as issue identification and solutions. As part of the Oracle 10g to 11g project for the company, tested many applications, found many bugs/errors, and proposed ideas and solutions to the problems found. Contributed to the TITAN and U-Verse Project.
- Participated in defining change management process for new software versions; processed validation for production-level jobs and worked with provided Tier 2 technical support teams and developers.
- Utilize and worked with tools such as project online, project server, MS project with SharePoint.
Technical Analyst/System Analyst
Confidential, FORT WORTH, TX
- Provided level II support for back-office software for Travel Management Solutions Group using Sybase database server PC networks (SQL Server). Supported over 90 plus travel agencies.
- Handled both internal and external customers by developing and testing the TravelBase software application.
- Managed multiple DGUX Unix servers running Sybase; worked on both Motorola and Intel processor platforms. Used SAF to manipulate data, pull reporting information, and get other information needed for customers.
- Identified database expansion needs using (SAF) to add, drop, and delete table as well as stored procedure. Analyzed and monitored speed issues, cycle Sybase, cycle UNIX box, cycle fileserver (operating system), and checked for blocking, locking, and hung processes.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Supported corporate financial systems mainframe applications; fixed batch, general ledger, and trained customers on application use and running batch programs.
- Supported and used TSO (Time sharing Option), COBOL, JCL (Job Control Language), and Endeavor; made modifications to COBOL and JCL program code to fix batch programs problems.
- Handled both internal and external customers for large company accounts. Handled weekly customer requests.
- Played a role in Information analyst development and technical leadership team.