- A highly experienced specialist having over 9 years of experience in Information Technology. Results - driven, independent Implementation with the proven ability to direct and has wide range of enterprise-level, full life cycle, client technology initiatives, integrations involving advanced technology solutions.
- PMP Certified from PMI, CSM from Scrum alliance, and Certified Project Manager from IBM.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to do what it takes to deliver projects on time and within budget. Experience in managing projects in both waterfall and Agile methodology and skilled in managing in an iterative environment.
- Extensive experience in Health Care project management all major domain areas of US Largest health care - Claims, Enrollment and Billing, Provider, Blue exchange domains. Worked over 1000 Projects/SSCR’s/LO’s for Confidential (Health care) account. Ensured quality delivery with no post production issues and 100% compliance with customer SLA’s.
- Strong client facing and negotiating skills in matrix environment. Experience managing multiple projects from inception to delivery, budgets ranging from $1M to $50M.
- Worked on several Innovation ideas with savings over $1 M per annum for Confidential .
- Experience taking project from conception to production coordinating with others to manage all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management, change management,, and change control.
- Extensive experience in Requirement analysis, Coding, Test Estimation, Test case design, Test data creation, Test execution and Regression Testing for Confidential Health care applications.
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context.
- Applied innovative thinking and deep knowledge of firm’s capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses to build new client-centric services.
- Demonstrated superior ability to work with cross-functional senior leadership with differing priorities and coordinate a resolution valued by all involved
- Worked on coaching and leadership roles that made Scrum development/Testing delivery possible.
- Strong knowledge in Health insurance and Lifesciences domain.
Technology & Programming Languages: Mainframe (COBOL, JCL,DB2, IMSDB), .NET, CUCUMBER
Tools: Rational Functional Tester, Clear Quest, Endeavor, Changeman, Rational Quality Manager, RDNG, JIRA
Software Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile- Scrum.
Project Management Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Trello
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Health Care Project Management
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Complex Budget Management
- Leadership Buy-In
- Client Relationship Management
- Agile Coaching
- Proposal Development
- Agile Methodologies
Project Manager/Scrum Master/Test Lead
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Ensuring Scrum ceremonies are held and artifacts are maintained.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Worked closely with the business functional areas, technical teams and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements and timing deliverables
- Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frames, budgetary requirements, process and procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allocation of resources.
- Effectively drive the requirements definition process, working closely with the business owner(s) and/or a business analyst and IT resources such as architects, developers, analysts and systems team members.
- Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Drive standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Highly skilled in change and stakeholder management; demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and influence senior leadership
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Assign tasks, responsibilities, and drive accountability to project team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project teams.
- Coordinate activities of project resources to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Creating Master Test plan and detail test design for the CRs, LO’s Offcycle and Projects.
- Assigning work to the team members and tracking them regularly for completion.
- Creating defect reports for each release and work with development team on DP activities.
- Providing regular status updates to the customers on the CR progress and ensure high quality timely delivery.
- As SME, review the CRs and report any in progress defects thru proper channel.
- Represent the testing team in project meeting and provide inputs from testing perspective.
- Responsible for resource planning and mentoring new resources.
- Lead projects/SSCR’s in all areas ACES application - ACES Enrollment and Billing, Claims, Benefits and Blue Exchange, Provider
Technology: Mainframe - COBOL with IMS/DB and DB2
Team Lead/ Software Engineer
- Analyzing the requirements to come up with design code and work efforts for all phases of SDLC.
- Analyzing the requirements of the Change Request at the early stages of the life cycle
- Perform all activities of Developer that includes:
- Creation of Technical Design Document
- Make code changes in respective modules
- Define various test conditions to test the requirements.
- Build test cases based on the test conditions.
- Execute the test cases in the specified test region with the specified inputs.
- Verify the test results.
- Prepare the test matrix which has all the required details to be sent to client.
- Perform Peer review of code, test plans and test matrices based on the review checklist to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Provide SIT and UAT support if any issues are identified during these phases
- Provide Production and warranty support in case of any production issues
- Research on opportunity areas for improving Auto Adjudication Rate
- SME for health care and claims in Confidential (WellPoint ) account
- Create management reports on need basis to be reported to delivery manager
- Provide data on tasks, deliverables and defects on regular basis for reporting purpose.
- Prepare and update knowledge repository for the applications in the Claim subsystem as and when new projects or complex Change requests are getting implemented.
- Mentor and groom new joiners to the team.
- Coordinate and provide inputs for quality related meets like Defect prevention, Look- ahead meeting and regular weekly team meetings.
- Coordinate sessions for domain and technical s.
Environment: Mainframe - COBOL, IMS/DB, DB2, JCL