- A versatile Cross - Discipline project manager, customer advocate, and leader, who builds teams through cooperative interaction and mutual support to achieve goals.A manager who delights in creating exceptional customer experiences; A firm believer that each member of my team has something to contribute and that with positive input the best in all can be achieved.
- Meticulous and thorough; striving for results with the highest quality. A leader who inspires and motivates team mates by setting the example.
- A project manager who believes it is better to spend the time gathering and documenting requirements, assembling a plan, assessing risks, documenting risk mitigation plans, and keeping an eye on not only the present, but the future; than it is to be caught off guard and fail.
Contract Project Manager
- Managed cross disciplined teams comprised of multiple IT departmental resources, and business customers in IT infrastructure projects. Experienced in managing projects from global to local.
- Consulted with clients to ascertain requirements and created documentation to organize and synthesize them.
- Contributed to strategic planning using requirements gathered to define scope and deliverables for multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules through the combined efforts of me and the various technical resources assigned.
- Monitor project financials and schedule; communicating project status to program management team and stakeholders (local and global) on a weekly basis.
- Collaborated with local project coordinators to develop end user communications.
- Identify potential risks and proactively prepared mitigation plans.
- Monitor and control project issues and executed counter measures. Reporting and escalating when necessary.
- Executed network infrastructure upgrades and deployments at over 400 retail locations
- Launched and delivered up to 8 concurrent projects, with an average value of $500k driving project scope, budget and schedule.
- Managed execution efforts to assimilate the client’s network onto company’s infrastructure at 50 sites in 28 global regions involving the deployment of new networks and infrastructure.
- Assisted internal resource in the planning of the data center application separation and relocation.
- Hired, scheduled, trained staff to photograph, print and sell children and family portrait sessions.
- Consistently exceeded company sales goals and executed operations below labor budget.
- Managed daily staffing to ensure adequate coverage.
- Monitored and maintained inventory, and managed all financial aspects on a daily basis.
- Photographed all manner of high school athletic action, cheer leading as well as student yearbook portraits and activities.
- Photographed professional and amateur sports to include Arena Football, Ice Hockey, Paralympic Sled Hockey, and Baseball supplying game day photographs to the Graphics Design Manager for use in team media.
- Contribute to the business development and corporate partnerships by photographing various sponsor activities at the game.