- Highly motivated Project Manager|SCRUM Master with SaFe and IT experience.
- Strong project leader experienced in project management and development.
- Experienced with development tools, DevOps, Test - Driven and other methods.
- Very experienced with full development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements to retirement
- Experienced with the Agile|SCRUM method.
- Proven ability to lead teams, implement change, and drive results.
- Goal oriented individual that champions change and achieves results.
Tools: Rally Dev, Jira, TDP, MS Project, MS Office, MS Powerpoint
- Responsible for Scrum management and project delivery.
- Held Scrum ceremonies - Iteration Planning, Daily StandUps, Retrospectives, Demos
- Managed 4 onshore resources, 13 offshore resources, and 3 client architects
- Review Jira boards daily for progress and to provide status to higher management and Program Manager
- Tracked Velocity and Burndown charts regularly and ensured an increase in velocity by better estimation and capacity planning
- Attended Grooming Sessions (Backlog Management) with team, client, and PO to add user stories and prioritize stories on the Backlog weekly to ensure 2 sprints worth of stories on the Backlog would always be available
- Responsible for requirements gathering and Product Backlog as Product Owner (Manager).
- Attended Program Increment (PI) planning meetings to assist in the development of EPIC boards and ROAM boards.
- Collaborated with the Product Managers and Release Train Engineer to define Features for PI.
- Tracked Features and User Stories for the Epic.
- Met with client and development team weekly to discuss impediments iteration.
- Conducted working sessions to resolve impediments.
- Attended SCRUM ceremonies - Iteration Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Iteration Demos.
- Facilitated SCRUM of SCRUM meetings
- Collaborated with Development Team to ensure delivery as expected
SCRUM Master | Product (Owner) Manager
- Responsible for requirements gathering as Product Owner Delegate (POD).
- Held Backlog Grooming sessions weekly.
- Directed Vision Meeting and jointly (with client) determine the product goal.
- Created and maintained Product Backlog with input from the client(s).
- Translated client s "business" requirements to technical requirements.
- Created Features, Epics, and User Stories.
- Met with client weekly to discuss domain and application goals every iteration.
- Conducted Grooming Sessions and sizing stories, Daily Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Iteration Demos.
- Attended Confidential Planning meetings with SCRUM Master and Development Team to determine implementation methods and select stories for the iteration attended and participated in Daily Scrum meetings, Confidential Reviews, and Confidential Retrospective meetings.
Senior Software Delivery Project Manager
- Oversaw 2 teams on an ongoing program known as TAB|db for Network Engineering department.
- Supervised, and responsible for the performance reviews, of individuals.
- Participated in the hiring process.
- Coordinated work activities between teams.
- Tracked progress and followed up on issues.
- Tracked server and software installations for server farms in data centers
- Tracked data space requirement in data centers and escalated as needed to deliver on time
- Planned development and created project management documentation (i.e. timelines, action logs, issues logs, risk logs, status reports, etc.).
- Estimated hours of effort and managed budget and invoices.
- Determined Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and resource requirements.
- Assigned resources to organize project teams.
- Interfaced with Directors and management to obtain buy - in for decisions made on key issues.
- Presented project status to senior management and stakeholders during meetings.
- Led and facilitated team kick-off, status and other meetings.
Senior System Engineer, Innovation Team Lead
- Instituted process improvement and innovation program for my department across geographical
- Met with employees from each location individually and gained cross - center collaboration support.
- Initiated team meetings to form the club|team and established goal for team for the purpose of innovation and process improvement.
- Worked with team to strategize direction.
- Collaborated to plan and implement our bi-annual innovation events.
- Planned and created general timeline and presentation for event.
- Attended high-level leadership meetings with senior management to discuss event logistics using Power Point presentations.
- Commenced monthly innovation forum to discuss ideas and their progress.
- Led team of 6 developers who developed 3 training guides and modules.
- Guided individuals in creating experimental implementation of Virtual Box, OpenStack (via DevStack and . Mirantis Fueld), Chef, and training documents.
- Assigned and tracked work for timely completion of training material.
- Lead a team of offshore developers to deliver on one of their web apps.
- Collaborated with others on team to provide robust solutions.
- Developed several dynamic web applications to process data for U - Verse testing.
- Developed software that reduced 20-hour process to 1 hour (95% improvement).
- Met with clients for requirements gathering.
- Document application design.