- PMP certified and Scrum Trained IT Product and Program Manager with world - class experience leading the conceptualization, design, development, and launch of IT projects, and products. Hands on professional to lead strategic and operational phases of the design, development, and implementation of new technology platforms and applications.
- Professional strengths include product management, program management, project management and business analysis.
- Expert in leading and delivering end to end phases of the program. Professional achievements include:
- Independently and successfully rolled out more than a dozen new strategic projects and programs for many Confidential 500 companies in waterfall, Agile and Hybrid model.
- Rolled out ecommerce and internet based App development for web, iOS and Android and has developed more than a dozen solutions with user base up to 300,000 users.
- Led an end-to-end health insurance initiative and managed all phases of program including conceptualization, program planning, epics and backlog planning, creating user stories, grooming, sprint planning, managing velocity, burn down charts, capacity planning and retrospection.
- Very strong in managing every aspect of project management including planning, scheduling, budgeting and reporting. Independently validates estimates and capacity planning.
- Led and built the PMO organization for Pfizer Europe and rolled out to 23 countries. It included building organization structure, roles and responsibilities, escalation management, conflict management processes, hierarchies, audits and checks and balances. Trained many employees joining the PMO organization.
- Managed various stakeholder expectation by use of various tools like Microsoft project plan, Visio, Jira, Confluence, QTP, Excel, Power point and Keynote. Scheduled and led all necessary meetings to ensure that all stake holders are communicated timely with necessary information.
- Managed risks, issues and change management effectively. Led these meetings to decide on scope, schedule and cost impact.
- Very fast learner and problem solver.
Tools: Project Plan, Confluence, Service Now, Visio, Jira, Trello, Bit Bucket, Postman, Slack, Excel, Power Point, QTP, Sales Force, Tableau, Google Analytics.
Framework: Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, Iterative, Hybrid.
Product / Program Manager
- Designed many customer solutions and rolled out multiple web and app based platforms in agile model for users and service providers with various features as under:
- Collaborative marketplace solutions for healthcare providers
- Real time AI based geo tagging solutions for restaurants and automobiles
- Real time audio/video authoring and publishing app
- Appointment and calendar bookings with real time notifications on deals from salons
- Drive and support collaborative communication with cross functional teams.
- Create functional documents and business requirement documents for the technology teams
- Manage and prioritize the backlog for the sprints.
- Review sprint velocity, burn down charts, capacity planning, resourcing requirements.
- Manage risks and issues, deadlines for the product release and dollars spent for each sprint.
- Facilitates product development meetings and leads weekly meeting with stakeholders.
- Manage full software development lifecycle (SDLC) implementations; direct all phases of initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing.
- Direct programs in a global delivery model using the Onsite-Offshore methodology.
- Set up a 250 seat contact center in Philippines for a medicare provider as an agile program.
- Create and roll out enrolment process for vision insurance program.
- Used all the tools as required by the scrum artifacts, facilitated all the ceremonies and managed the project backlog. Estimated story points and mapped that to capacity utilization.
- Managed risks and dependencies and worked with cross functional teams to remove all the impediments.
- Managed change requests, budgeting and time lines. Created burndown charts and burnup charts and communicated to management.
Program Manager/ Project manager / Scrum master
- Hands on management of rolling out agency management system and service point system as program manager with 9 projects running under the umbrella for Confidential . Got recognized as the most valuable player (MVP) for my contribution to the program.
- Created and delivered a global PMO organization structure with clear SDLC roles, responsibilities and deliveries for each level for Pfizer.
- Project planning using project plan, flow charting using Visio and other project plan tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate development efforts to deliver project on schedule, high quality and on budget.
- Prepared and updated project plans, risk and issues mitigation as needed for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs and act as liaison between cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end development of products.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead business analysis for multiple CRM systems like agency management, contact center system.
- Configured and rolled out campaign management and lead management using sales force.
- Led requirements gathering, gap analysis, JAD sessions and creation of BRD.
- Work as a bridge between client business analyst and technical team.
- Capture, evaluate and groom business requirements to create clear business process and workflow, create clear user stories and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best solution.
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment to design solutions for clients.