Top - performing, driven Project Management Professional with extensive experience in determining and achieving operational and strategic goals and objectives. Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills. Extremely technically proficient, with experience in Agile Application Development, Networks and Infrastructure. Proven track record of excelling beyond targets with focus on the big picture. Highly communicative and collaborative, excellent at building, leading and motivating international teams and inspiring confidence with clients and senior management.
- Agile Product Development
- G suite Certified Administrator Process Design & Optimization Service Delivery Business Analysis SAP Activate methodology
- MS Office MS Visio MS Project Jira ServiceNow
- Active Directory SCRUM
- English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Ukrainian (fluent), German (proficient)
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Streamlined HR’s transition from traditional Waterfall (Plan driven) project management to Agile (SCRUM) Unified Delivery Framework by establishing transitional business processes, coaching team members, and evangelizing Agile mindset among company’s leadership.
- Facilitated Product Increment Planning sessions by sizing up technical stories and aligning them with user stories to build Release Schedule for the next quarter
- Aligned transitional business processes to the new Enterprise Portfolio Management model
- Engaged HR in Product Road mapping for each SuccessFactors modules for continuous deployment of enhancements to their capabilities
- Coached new team members on Agile methodologies and transformation to DevOps
- Led multiple capacity planning sessions to report to PPMO on team’s current velocity and the outlook
- Facilitated the work of cross-functional teams by eliminating bottlenecks and impediments
- Managing multiple projects in Jira backlogs and ServiceNow Project Management module
- Configured and launched annual Performance Review form for 4500+ colleagues
- Led Implementation Partner configuration of Compensation Planning
- Configured and rolled out Rewards and Recognition capability (Part of Compensation) including (workflows, eligibility rules, permissions, publishing to EC, managed pay components)
- Configured and launched Development Plan
- Configured and launched Objective (Goals) Setting Plan
- Configured and customized multiple Calibration forms
- Deployed global courses in Learning module
- Led implementation of Job Profile Builder and Recruitment Marketing
- Daily support of Employee Central (EC) and individual SuccessFactors modules
Confidential, New York, NY
- Ensured a proper balance between Product Owner, Development Team and the Management
- Kept the Development team focused on the current Sprint
- Facilitated the of Sprint Goals
- Spearheaded the continuous improvement from sprint to sprint
- Worked with Product Owner on Product Backlog Grooming and improvement of User Stories
- Organized and facilitated SCRUM ceremonies
- Negotiated the Release Schedule with Product Owner and support teams
- Facilitated Business Requirements gathering
- Organized multiple workshops with external vendors to identify solutions
- Prepared and maintained a detailed project plan with resources in US and Qatar
- Managed the timely completion of interdependent tasks to achieve deadline
- Managed stakeholders’ expectation by communicating and addressing their concerns in advance
- Monitoring risks and identifying issues for escalation and resolution
- Oversaw a total of 6 projects with a total budget of $3.8M to configure integrated platform
- Led multiple project teams to configure SuccessFactors modules to meet Business’s requirements
- Managed development teams to build custom applications and integrations to fully utilize system capabilities
- Reported to C-level stakeholders on bi-weekly basis on program’s progress
- Recommended and deployed an Agile methodology for development teams to quicker deliver benefits to the business
- Negotiated necessary level of staffing and service from the implementation vendor, while maintaining the pre-approved budget and deadlines
- Managed the sunset of End of Live systems and migration of large sets of data to on-premise storage
- Organized the Usability analysis to improve User Experience
- Successfully transitioned the platform support to Operational teams
- Spearheaded functional regional (virtual) teams to convert or replace Cisco WAP utilizing Cisco Prime Infrastructure, overseeing costs, schedules and quality of deliverables.
- Formulated efficient Project Plan, adapted to schedule and budget constraints, effectively coordinated work based on evolving scope of project, and communicated progress to Steering Committee for continuation approval.
- Identified and communicated staffing needs as project progressed, generated detailed work performance reports, and implemented approved change requests.
- Managed stakeholders’ expectations at C-level positions and created Global Service Definition.
IS Infrastructure Integration Consultant
- Accurately surveyed and analyzed business integration requirements, preparing a road map with detailed steps to fully integrate business within established timeframe.
- Presented and aligned global central teams with action plan, coordinating with divesting company on data handover, internal communication and TSA (Transitional Service Agreement).
- Executed deployment tests, and created optimized deployment solutions for workstations, applications, and messaging systems, distributing detailed procedures to support staff.
- Oversaw deployment and of new users on new Google-based messaging platform.
- Trained and mentored support teams on ITIL-based service support models, and accurately documented on-boarding and deployment procedures, dramatically improving continuity.
Service Delivery/Rollout Manager
- Proactively enacted procedural solution, streamlining industrialized migration. Initiated smoother Change Management process, prioritizing migration of business-critical accounts.
- Directed a team of 8 staff members, interviewing and hiring additional resources as necessary.
- Negotiated and scheduled migration of 16 company sites with external partners, allocating and rotating rollout resources for each location. Effectively mediated issues between Regional delivery and project teams and disseminated Global Support procedures to Regional Help Desks.
- Created and implemented Communication Plan for all stakeholders, and conducted regular briefings with Project Sponsor, a member of Executive Committee.
- Supervised sessions, and reported progress to Global Project management team.
Process & Procedure Definition Consultant
- Defined description of services with SLA definitions, Services Lifecycles, and Identity Management, in accordance to ITIL guidelines.
- Analyzed provisioning and support processes, and implemented transitional procedures.
- Documented Operational Processes and procedures for individual Service Access provisioning, optimized user on-boarding, and trained global Support teams on the new processes.
Project Manager Assistant
- Created and documented Project Quality Plan, projected Budget allocation, assisted in securing required resources, and documented Incident Management procedures for Regional teams.
- Promoted Project awareness by building and maintaining Google Site. Prepared Communication Plan.
- Coordinated migration preparation and testing with app owners on potential impact.
- Created testing and sign-off solution for every app owner to test against matrix.
Application Integrations Coordinator
- Oversaw a database with 900+ applications being tested by worldwide application owners.
- Collected and recorded details of testing results, and followed through with troubleshooting and further analysis on compatibility. Documented detailed configurations and expected behavior of applications in cooperation with each app owner.
- Facilitated package testing by app owners and key users, and managed Pilot deployments of applications before mass roll out, utilizing SCCM Expert interface.