- Effective at problem resolution and solution expansion across business system strategies throughout interdisciplinary business teams and functional area stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Assess, develop, execute, maintain, track, and deliver critical business processes encompassing
- Quality Assessments Software Development Lifecycle
- SQL Reporting Multiple Team Management
- Performance Management End - to-End Scenarios
- Agile/Waterfall Environments Data Analytics
Microsoft Tools: Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Share Point.
Requirements Management Tools: MS Visio, SharePoint, UML, Jira and TFS HP ALM
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 10 and Mac OSX
Business Skills: Business Process Analysis & Design, Process Improvement and Implementation assessment, Requirement Gathering, Use Case Modeling, JAD Sessions, Gap Analysis, User stories, Scrum
Databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, My SQL
Processes: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall
- Migrating DALS and I Series to New Mortgage Service Platform (MSP)
- Responsible for the measurement and performance reports to senior management to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Accountable for pulling weekly Mortgage Service Platform (MSP) reports from Rally.
- Responsible for pulling weekly MSP progress Report.
- Collaborated with Project Managers, Product Owners, and QA regarding any questions pertaining to the project deliverables.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings and Demos.
- Completion of projects utilizing Agile development life cycle.
- Updating/Reviewing the Tar Log with the MSP team every week.
Technologies: SQL, Rally, Jira, MS Word, MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups), VBA Macros, SharePoint.
- Maintained transactions between SAP and scheduling software.
- Perform various duties in SAP.
- Managed company inventory, created cycle counts and implements new inventory control program at new location.
- Perform quality control duties.
- Moderate daily SCRUM meetings to address development issues, impediments and project status updates
- Strong use of Microsoft excel spreadsheet with SAP reporting. (Zinvage, MC44, ZMMR LS24, Me2m etc.)
- Created SQL reports writing SQL queries for complex reports.
- Follow SDLC through end of the requirement.
- Performed UAT testing along with call center managers to make sure that application meets their requirements.
- Followed SDLC through the Project.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Communicated with clients to elicit, specify and validate project requirements.
- Expertise in developing and deploying plug-ins, custom workflow activities and java script extensions for MS CRM.
- Defined clear, concise, and actionable requirements.
- Developed and documented project and solution scope; diagram processes, and designed prototypes and mock-ups where necessary.
- Reviewed requirements with technical team and presented findings to client.
- Wire framing and related UI tools.
- Ensured clear communication with business and technical stakeholders, updating clients and project.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and problem solving skills to support implementation of finalized project.
- Cultivated a good working relationship with stakeholders, through verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Photoshop (be able to design mock-ups Screens).
- Followed Agile development life cycle throughout the project.
- Worked with multiple project teams of technical professionals through all phases of the SDLC.
- Created technical system designs and programmed IVR systems (using InVision v4) in a constantly evolving and fast paced working environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.