- Highly skilled and experienced Sr. Program / Project Manager with track record of successful delivery of service, client support through the use of collaborative strategies and management techniques.
- Provided leadership and managed business transformation and Organizational Change Management (OCM) programs including process re - design and transition to cloud - based MS O365.
- Successfully managed design, development implementation and integration of commercial off-the-shelf packages including customization efforts during multi-year, multi-phased software development, enhancements and vendor package implementation projects.
- Effectively managed and completed projects on time, within budget and expected quality using staff augmentation, onshore/offshore models and external vendor engagements.
- Over 15 years of experience managing program / project portfolios and delivery teams at Aerospace, Architectural and Engineering, Managed Health Care, Biopharma and Banking industries.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record of effective management of multiple software development, package implementations/ enhancement and application support transition initiatives as well as lead positions on programs related to business transformation and organizational change .
- Strong skills in planning, budgeting, and use of project portfolio management tools (MS Project, PlanView, Clarity ePlan).
- Effective management of program/project portfolios, deliverables based on defined scope and within budgets; worked with PMO, program/project delivery managers, service delivery and business managers to focus on identification of business value of the deliverables
- In-depth knowledge and use of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and structured project / program management methodologies (CSC Catalyst, E&Y Navigator, Health Net PDLC, Confidential ’s Proprietary DAIC SDLC) including use of Agile methodologies and tools (ISM Agile JIRA Atlassian Cloud) to ensure effective collaboration with end-users and elaboration of product features and functionalities
- Effective and proactive management of scope, budget, issue/risk identification, impact analysis and mitigation planning; escalation of issues to Sr. Management for resolution as required.
- Developed business cases, engaged Sr. Management in discussion of initiative goals and objectives to ensure that resulting project deliverables reflect the voice of all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and effectively work with cross-functional teams and Sr. management at all levels, including collaboration with business customers and facilitation of requirements gathering and finalization, engagement of technology teams.
- Effective management of relationships with top business management and ensuring collaboration and adherence to strategic plan for building out of business system capabilities
- Strong expertise in business and systems analysis, design, application development and implementation.
- Strong experience managing vendor relationships and deliverables in complex cross-functional settings and program interdependencies
- Team leader, imaginative problem solver and active participant.
Sr. Program Lead
- Managed 6 workstream project deliverables
- Managed integrations of Confidential legacy applications with Salesforce-based application
- Managed business expectations, delivery prioritization of transformation and organizational change programs
- Helped business leadership with definitions of the requirements and ensured technology teams have clarity and understanding of business needs and adequate translation of expressed needs into requirements or user stories (whenever Agile approach was chosen)
- Chaired weekly status meeting and managed mitigation of risks and issues
Sr. Project Manager
- Impact assessment of new loan origination channel and development of remediation strategy
- Execution of project activities to ensure that identified impacts are mitigated in the most effective ways
- Implementation of web pages that focus of broker loan origination availability through Confidential
- Participate in implementation of telephony for broker direct loan originations
- Managed overall QA test cycles for all 4 program work streams
- Managed program / project management activities and provided support to
- Confidential program manager to streamline existing and implement enhanced risk / issue tracking logs, status reporting and related templates and project management tools
- Managed stakeholder expectations and end - user interfaces including weekly progress reviews, risk and issue identification, prioritization and mitigation options
- Assisted Confidential program manager to develop cost benefit analysis for additional project efforts that were identified by end-users
- Developed test plans and test scenarios and script templates for conducting QA Test
- Developed test tracking and defect resolution prioritization worksheets
- Provided overall leadership and guidance to BAs, technology teams and cross-functional technology teams
Sr. Program Manager
- Implement custom Organizational Change Management strategy that will take advantage of the customized O365 components (One Drive, Notes and other MS O365 cloud based collaboration tools)
- Managed deliverables to customize Sharepoint Online, One Drive and Notes integration with Outlook, Skype for Business and Office ProPlus,
- Developed and managed project plans, risks and issue registers, status reporting documents
- Provided support to perform cost benefit analysis and development of recommendations for O365 rollout strategy (domestic and international)
Sr. Program Manager
- Manager Office ProPlus (OPP) 2013 Global Implementation as part of opt-in program
- Managed vendor delivery of the Organizational Change management (OCM) artifacts such as Communication package, Training documentation such as eLearning Course, Train-the-Trainer program, Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) Course
- Managed development and execution of the OCM marketing and adoption Pilot and rollout campaigns at Confidential Thousand Oaks Headquarters including development of checklists for logistical and strategy executions
- Developed North America and International Office ProPlus rollout plans including timeline for physical and virtual campaigns
- Managed User Acceptance test of the OPP 2013 package that was developed using SCCM technology
- Managed implementation of Distribution List (DL) Management tool, including COTS software and vendor scoring, purchase and implementation of the tool in production
- Managed Confidential Calendar (free/busy) federation with partners including federation trust set up, testing and implementation
- Managed deliverables as part of O365 Risk Assessment and mitigation
- Implementation of eDiscovery tool for O365
- Implementation of Event Logging and Reporting from O365
- Comprehensive testing of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) processes using O365 mail items
- Managed application compatibility testing for Exchange Online and Office ProPlus
- Developed RFP/BID & Execution process documentation for BUILD Marketplace
- Developed enhanced toolkit to keep track of risks, issues, decisions, assumptions and actions
- Developed project plan templates for execution of data center migrations
- Managed post-implementation and enhancements of the Global Product Launch Program (GPLP) for EU and US;
- Worked with Business product owner to define and prioritize requirements/stories and determine/plan sprints for product roll outs
- Performed assessment of GPLP technology implemented for US and EU to determine technology needs for Latin America and Asia implementations
- Completed additional due diligence activities for GPLP worldwide roll out
- Managed execution of the project using agile sprints methodology and Confidential ISM Change management
- Conducted daily stand-ups and ensured sprint packaging into releases
- Develop WAN performance matrix to be used for planning network enhancements
- Managed deliverables of the Confidential application portfolio transition from HP to Confidential
- Worked effectively with outgoing (HP) and incoming (Cognizant) vendors to plan and execute transition activities and key deliverables
- Ensured management of transition activities thru capture, monitoring and mitigation of Risks and resolution of Issues
- Managed deliverables for the development of the RFP for transition of Confidential Service Desk services
- Managed implementation Discretionary Enhancement Request module thru ISM Service Now; Agile approach was used to accelerate delivery and implement incremental features needed by the business
- Managed efforts related to implementation of IRPC (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011) at Confidential
- Reviewed scope and customer expectation analysis documents. Provided input / feedback to business customers, and facilitated focused discussions related to legacy data conversion (pros and cons of data entry into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 vs. data migration based on custom developed upload scripts and programs based on Informatica or BizTalk).
- Developed detailed work plans for implementation of customized interfaces of legacy applications to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Managed procurement and delivery of hardware and required infrastructure components for the implementation of CRM 2011; worked closely with various Confidential Infrastructure Teams to ensure required infrastructure components, when delivered, meets Confidential ’s standards and project expectations.
- Managed efforts to update and enhance Confidential WAN to support efficient CRM Dynamics access and utilization by worldwide Confidential business units
- Managed phased implementation of customized version MS Dynamics CRM 2011 (IRPC) for domestic and international users.
- Chaired Monthly Steering Committee status review meetings
Sr. Program Manager
- Finalized and obtained approvals for project / initiative charters and detail work plans through collaborative effort and working with business users and assigned Change Managers.
- Ensured consistency, accuracy and documentation of business user expectations (voice of customer) with definitions and measurement of the deliverables (CTQ - Critical To Quality).
- Provided leadership and facilitated business requirements gathering work sessions related to loan reactivation automation within Portfolio Services Group.
- Managed large program to transition Reverse Mortgage portfolio to external vendors (JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo and mortgage Servicing partners); partnered with external vendors to build transition plan and agree on milestones to ensure transition logistics, timeline and deliverables,
- Managed enhancements to existing EFT process between Confidential and external partners and clients
- Developed monthly project budget forecast to actual analysis reports; Calculated and reported project burn rates based on Confidential ’s approved methodology.
- Chaired weekly cross - functional team meetings and provided progress and status reporting, including review and assignment of tasks and issues; identified risks, helped to prioritize risk, provided risk mitigation options and obtained business user support and agreement.
- Ensured teamwork and resources commitment from business and technology teams.
Sr. Manager, Application Development/Project Delivery
- Established PMO and developed custom project development lifecycle templates for small, medium and large projects; streamlined processes and SDLC methodology.
- Managed 18-month BPI/BPR Project to Automate Provider Network Management (PNM)/Credentialing processes and implement an integrated Enterprise PNM/Credentialing system. As a result of the consolidation and automation of workflow processes, business units were able to reduce labor costs by approx. $725K per year.
- Managed all aspects of SDLC.
- Ensured component - based, re-usable software development through weekly technical review meetings and modular system testing as development progressed.
- Managed multi-phase program to develop new functionality, implement enhancements and provide post-implementation support to Medical Management business units nationwide. As part of the project:
- Facilitated requirements gathering through JAD sessions, ensured development of quality business requirements documentation and obtained timely approvals from executive sponsor and stakeholders.
- Managed risks including identification, mitigation planning and execution.
- Established and managed project change requests through change control system.
- Managed IT software development based on Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Managed project to select and implement commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) package to upgrade company’s Contract Management system.
- Developed vendor selection criteria and scoring matrix.
- Developed RFI and RFP and obtained approvals from senior management.
- Worked with multiple hardware and software vendors during acquisition and deployment phase of the project.
- Chaired weekly and monthly project status meetings with stakeholders and executive. sponsors. Managed escalation of issues and documented potential impact of issues or risks on project schedule, costs or quality.
- Managed HN software development and SAP integration portion of the contract management system implementation.
Sr. Manager, Project Delivery
- Managed implementation of automated EDI data transfers between Raytheon internal and external partners.
- Developed and managed project work plans using CSC Catalyst methodology including cost estimates based on Function Point analysis and calculations, funding requests, staffing requirements, risk, scope and schedule plans.
- Developed and managed in-depth Risk assessment and mitigation plans.