- Combination of servant - leader and coach who is a highly motivating executive with more than 20 years of experience of designing, improving, enhancing, expanding, and establishing world-class implementations for both business operations and IT organizations.
- Reads the technology industry, professional service methodologies, operations, early performance indicators in the market and from within operations to derive best of class approaches.
- Leverages pragmatism. Just because it can be answered by technology does not mean it should be.
- Collaborates with other executives to foster strategies and designs milestones.
- Measurement of performance is a KPI in all instances.
- Develops clear messaging for employees and interested third party team members.
- Evangelizes the objectives. Drives the team to the desire to achieve better and more every day.
- Managed project budgets up to $64M. Teams sized from medium to very large (12 direct to 4,000 indirect).
- Achieves “side” ROI benefits in addition to schedule/planned. Seizes opportunities to improve. Creates an environment where everyone is vigilant on improvement.
- Experienced across multiple industries. Passionate learner.
- Information Technology Consulting Strategic Business Planning Enterprise Architecture Solutions Design
- Data Governance & Optimization SAP MDG/MDM Process Improvement Training & Development
- Project Management Change Management Team Leadership Cost Optimization and Revenue Growth
- S4/HANA Deep knowledge and experience with SAP Eco System
- First non-founding executive team member.
- Established clear delivery objectives, policies, procedures, goals and organizational structure.
- Designed delivery methodologies.
- Streamlined onshore to offshore hand off processes.
- Instituted PMO and introduced MS Project Online with standards.
- Reengineered delivery processes with a objective, date driven approach while retools skills of highly professional and talented technical resources.
- Instituted soft skill programs. Created Auritas Culture of Excellence.
- Managed an average of 24 open engagements in parallel.
- Assisted Client Partners with closing largest engagements in company’s history.
- Improved consultant efficiency from 62% utilization to 126%. Increased staff headcount by 28 resources.
- Provided guidance to build out off-shore model and was instrumental in developing the Global Delivery Center. Invests heavily in people. Opportunity exists, not limits.
- Founded Champion Business Solutions’ consulting practice to provide comprehensive strategic, top-down data architecture guidance to companies addressing complex issues ranging from new product development to IT services like data governance, master data management and data strategy roadmaps.
- Established standards, formats and change management discipline for data architecture methodology, templates, and deliverables.
- Provided technical and functional solutions for master data management, data governance, and data strategy/roadmap, data migration, and data cleansing engagements including;
Confidential, Mundelein, IL
Senior Director Solutions and Sales Support
- Provided leadership to establish third pillar of services.
- The third pillar of services was Master Data Governance and Master Data Management tied into extended Business Objects Data Services programs.
- Designed and developed sales approach and delivery methodology with SAP and Confidential .
- Expanded capabilities of Confidential .
- Retooled consulting resources for the delivery demands.
- Provided pre-sales and sales support. Provided executive sponsorship.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Vice President Professional Services
- Supported sales, product development and operational management.
- Developed, implemented all policies and procedures for consulting support groups.
- Designed first generation of master data management tools and automation toolsets.
- Designed toolsets as SAAS which was an industry first.
- Designed a GUI front end for SAP to simplify and ease data entry by individual role and responsibility.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created offerings for SAP implementations and installations.
- Developed Master Data Management solutions and offerings.
- Responsible for hiring all North America employees.
- Established new hiring policies and procedures.
- Introduced new resourcing partners to improve resource acquisition.
- Provided onboarding and training to all resources for proper process mapping and engagement activities.
- Designed procedures for teaching consultants to be consultants
- Implementations included the full SAP Suite.