Project Manager/PMO with proven track record in PMO, risk and compliance, infrastructure and financial project management. Reported project metrics for the PMO. Planned and estimated project schedules, identified key milestones, obtained and coordinated resources, both onshore and offshore. Tracked and communicated project status at all levels, including senior management.
- Waterfall, Iterative, Incremental and Agile lifecycles
- ISO 27001
- Sarbanes - Oxley (SOX)
- Dodd Frank
- Privileged Access
- Web Application Firewalls
- Penetration tests
- Ethical Hack remediation
- MS Office tools
- Provided program management for application decommission program.
- Worked with application managers to prepare project estimates and update the portfolio management tool with deliverable dates, risks/issues and dependencies. Tracked all milestones including analyze and plan, legal approval, retirement, zero users verification, initiation of hardware removal, application cost removal and final decommissioning.
- Tracked application manager deliverables to completion for IAM Transformation program that automated access revocations and implemented use-it-or-lose-it dormancy for 350 applications. Collected metrics and reported status.
- Performed project reviews that collected metrics for deliverable estimation, change control and dependency commitment/closure.
- Notified application managers of noncompliance and control breaks for an information security program Tracked remediation and reported status.
- Met with auditors regularly to ensure project compliance with SOX, FRB mandates and additional regulatory requirements.
- Created daily project delivery metrics reports as required for the enterprise PMO. These metrics included schedule variances, cost variances, resource variances, projects without baselines, projects without risk scorecards, current SDLC phase of each project and RAG ratings.
- Prepared monthly scorecard that included completed projects, RAG ratings, elapsed planned finish dates and go-to-green strategies for projects in Amber or Red status,
- Followed up with other project managers on variances over 20% and coached PMs in variance resolution.
- Managed budget and resources for all projects I managed. Documented scope, high-level requirements, risks, issues, assumptions and constraints.
- Performed PQA (Process Quality Assurance) audits of IT projects to ensure that project artifacts were in conformance with the Bank’s SDLC and Sarbanes-Oxley legislation and that enterprise PMO SDLC standards were met. Coached other PMs in following required SDLC processes.
- Reviewed process standards and project metrics at enterprise PMO meetings.
- Planned and managed a source code migration project that put source code controls in place for 22 applications by a fixed deadline. Ran ahead of schedule.
- Implemented an accelerated program for 10 Core and Significant applications to minimize risks quickly for these key applications.
- Managed Agile proof-of-concept projects for the collateral management allocation engine that determined whether the selected software, Hadoop and Cassandra for the first project and Gurobi for the second, would speed up the process. Delivered on time and within budget.
- Achieved ISO 27001 for 5 applications.
- Gave status presentations to upper management.
- Audited and reviewed software projects for compliance and adherence to SDLC standards.
- Performed PQA (Process Quality Assurance) audits of IT projects to ensure that project artifacts were in conformance with the Bank’s SDLC and Sarbanes-Oxley legislation and that enterprise PMO standards were met.
- Prepared test scripts and executed them for Fitch ratings.
- Performed regression testing for payment messages in collateral management and clearance applications