- Digital Strategy / Analytics & Performance Management / Design, Development & Launch
- Accomplished professional with a proven ability to create a dynamic online presence and ensure an innovative and seamless user experience for large and small organizations. "Big picture" thinker dedicated to delivering projects on time and on budget while achieving objectives for web traffic, conversion rates and financial goals. Hands - on leader, relationship builder and problem solver.
Areas of Expertise: Digital Strategy & Execution, System Design & Development, Product Management, On-shore & Off-shore Team Leadership, Vendor Management, Budgeting & Resource Allocation, Project Planning & Execution, Performance Analysis & Tracking, Program Management, SEO, SEM & Social Media Strategy, Customer and User Experience Design, Negotiations & Agreements
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Project Manager, Card Digital Delivery
- Deliver large-scale digital projects that drive profitability and improve the user experience of credit card customers.
- For each product launch, lead the development of the online strategy to achieve project goals, collaborating with Marketing, Product, IT and external agencies.
- Perform competitive analysis, review relevant market research and conduct usability studies to provide insight and recommendations to guide business decisions and improve performance of the digital experience.
- Develop user acceptance testing plans to ensure a successful delivery.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
AVP, Emerging Technology and Solutions
- Delivered a responsive redesign of the corporate website built on a Bootstrap framework that improved the user experience, is more SEO friendly, cost effective and easier to manage.
- Collaborated with in-house and off-shore resources to deliver a new online self-service mortgage application optimized to achieve better conversion rates.
- Worked with the wholesale division to deliver a mobile-friendly responsive design website that greatly improved their digital presence. Also positioned the Correspondent Lending and Retail Branch divisions for growth and stability by overseeing website redesign projects that improved public image, promoted the brand and provided consumers with seamless functionality.
- Delivered a mobile-friendly responsive design B2B website for the Confidential Partner Group that gave them lead generation and a strong digital presence that reinforced the Freedom brand.
- Designed a dedicated mobile-friendly responsive design website for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation.
- Collaborated with the commercial lending division to launch an engaging website that provides information about the division's executive officers and product offerings.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Manager, Internet Communications
- Drove profitability for the organization by building, managing and optimizing 14 public websites and email marketing efforts to fuel traffic, conversion rates, ecommerce sales, public relations and business operations throughout the company.
- Managed and developed a team of web developers and email marketers.
- Led cross-functional project teams in requirements elicitation and effectively planned and executed projects for on-time, on-budget results.
- Managed relationships with vendors.
- Pioneered and directed SEO, SEM and social media strategies to catapult website analytics.
- Increased customer applications by 17% following redesign of ibx4you.com.
- Created best practices for website customer experience and user interface design, oversaw quality assurance and user acceptance testing for maximum consistency, functionality and a seamless user experience.
- Completely redesigned the flagship corporate website from concept through launch.
- Hand-selected to lead a work group in restructuring the project management process for greater efficiency and productivity.
- Revamped the Medicare website for the AmeriHealth brand; assisted the team in embracing new standards for business analysis and project coordination.
- Launched good2bme.com website, a resource that provides information on health and social issues to teenagers and parents.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Project Manager, eBusiness
- Managed request for proposal (RFP), solution definition and vendor selection processes to facilitate development of a consumer-centered WebMD portal under an extremely tight timeline.
- Directed the business analysis effort on a group portal rewrite project that required close collaboration with stakeholders in analyzing user transactions, writing case studies and developing process flows, wireframes and requirements.
- Established open lines of communication and served as trusted liaison to business leaders, software engineers, vendors and other stakeholders.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Online Customer Experience Lead
- Defined and implemented solutions to enrich the online customer experience across the Chase organization.
- Performed technical and business analysis.
- Developed wireframes, functional specification documents and user acceptance test plans.
- Created the company's site search strategy.
- Developed and implemented Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) site standards for Chase.com to deliver ADA-compliant, static HTML images. Completed the project two months ahead of schedule to eliminate the risk of potential litigation.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed and managed the customer experience on Confidential .
- Consulted across all lines of business to pinpoint needs and design customized digital solutions that seized the attention of targeted consumers through compelling content and design strategy, outstanding usability and analytics-driving promotions.
- Led on and off-shore development teams. Managed budgets, timelines and performance measurement. Served as SME for internal / external search engines.
- Played integral role in creating the information architecture and implementing a web content management system and temporary content database to meet deployment deadlines.
- Improved accessibility and usability, and increased page load time by 28% by redesigning home and second-level pages. This project triggered 84% rise in product page traffic, 21% boost in sales and certification from the National Federation of the Blind.
- Streamlined the process of updating home page promotions by 75%, saving 30 hours each week.
- Collaborated with the enterprise architecture team in creating a contextual solution for serving ads; the pilot realized growth in click-through rates from 0.29% to 2.4%.
- Restructured the search strategy to enhance usability and deliver more relevant results.