- I am a seasoned program/project manager with over 20 years of experience in various industries and technologies.
- I am personable and have a positive “ can - do ” attitude to motivate my team members, especially when we are under pressure.
- I am a diplomatic thought leader able to triage and solve problems on the fly - creative out of the box thinker at times.
- I am regarded by my peers and stakeholders as highly organized, self-motivated, self-starter and highly communicative, detailed oriented, highly ethical, team player, leader, who can keep the team aligned to the project goals with effective communication, notes, and action items in a detailed fashion.
- I am good at working in high-pressure environments, with global & multi-cultural teams, able to get along with multiple personalities on project teams in a Matrix environment.
- Furthermore, I am PMP, ITiL, Agile, and MCSE certified.
- I am masterful in handling multiple programs/projects using waterfall/Agile methodologies and disciplines.
- My biggest strength/asset is my 20+ years of experience in managing a variety of projects and teams, allows me to effectively carve out a path to deliver the product of the project , on time, within scope and budget.
- That's the value I bring to the team. I would love to discuss your project and goals to see how my 20+ years of experience can help you achieve your ’s and your organization's objectives .
- Deep understand of customer focused/facing experience, SaaS, Web services, Web/MOW/Mobile application development process, UI/UX, merchandising, checkout, buy flow, Online Self-Service portals, Geo Expansions, language localization, Accessibility compliance, digital content, and UAT/PVT/QA testing, identity and access management protocols (oAuth, SSO, SAML, Kerberos), data center, cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, enterprise role-out, deployments, cutover plans, adaption, IT enablements, enterprise architecture, infrastructure, networking technologies, data center technologies and migrations, cloud technology & services (managed computing, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS), on-prem to Cloud migrations, data warehousing, big data analytics, BI, Business intelligence, reporting, Information security, disaster recovery and business continuity, New product introductions (NPI) process, go-to-market, cost/pricing, Quote to Cash process, price-list configuration, BOM, product configurations, SDLC, release engineering, security, enterprise architecture, licensing, Subscription services, regulatory compliance, security audits, GDPR, PCI, SOX, Nist, FedRAMP, GxP, HIPPA security framework requirements, compliance control regulations, risk, threat and vulnerability assessment,
- Excellent Command of Project management Tools, Confluence, Jira, Excel, Quip, Connect me, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Omni Plan, MS office, pages, keynote, PowerPoint, Numbers, Kanban, Confidential Radar.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. NPI Technical Program Manager
- 16+ highly successful and profitable SDWAN (network Hardware, software, and SaaS) product launches.
- Digital platform transformation; Mobile and Web unification.
- Subscriptions and Licensing for Mobile, Web, and Enterprise.
- Product categorization and Terminology/Taxonomy all across Confidential products and services.
- PMO establishment with process improvement and governance.
- As Agile champion: transformed project management methodologies from Waterfall to Scrum/Agile.
- Finance compliance and reporting; RevPro implementation for reporting and compliance with New Revenue recognition and standards (NRS)
- Customized Billing, invoicing and credit snapshot.
- Regulatory compliance, LTE/WIFI certifications.
- Salesforce, NetSuite, RevPro, Workday, office 365, Skype for Business rollouts, Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Improved customer experience with enhanced adaption and enablement.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. EPM Engineering Program Manager
- Confidential ’s new high profile/profitable subscription services project live with NPI 2018 & 2019.
- GDPR project launch for EU data privacy compliance and customer-facing communication.
- Deployed IDMS in China to comply with China Cyber Law.
- Online self-service portal (OLSS) for customers to manage their accounts on Web and Mobile.
- Mobile and Web Checkout redesign for improved customer experience.
- Accessibility (sight and hearing) focused on digital transformation.
- Regulatory Compliance (HIPPA, SOX, PCI, GDPR)
- Confidential ’s unified strategy to deploy Identity management services (IDMS) in China using cloud technologies.
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Senior Project Executive
- Programs budgets ranging from 2 million to 80 million dollars.
- Planned and executed Power Grid Modernization project at SCE
- Windows 10 deployment to 68,000+ users (PG&E, SCE)
- Windows 10, Office 365, Outlook mail, Exchange, one drive, Outlook rollout to 68,000+ users
- Cloud and data center migrations.
- Deployed 10,000 iPads to LA Unified School District
- Lead and delivered PMO implementation and process improvement initiatives
- Identity management, threat and vulnerability, regulatory complacence, and reporting projects
- Azure cloud migration, data, legacy system, and infrastructure refresh.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Created PMP Training and certified 1500+ project managers through PMI.
- Successfully managed 20+ long term clients and over 800+ multitrack programs and projects.
- Developed and implemented PMO to standardize project management tools, techniques, templates, reporting, budgetary policies, governance across PMO.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Director of IT & PMO
- Planned and Completed Merger and acquisition (M&A)
- Architected enterprise HR performance management software solution.
- Managed a 10-million-dollar budget to build the IT enterprise infrastructure.
- Implemented PMO: project management process, phase gates, tools, technologies, and governance.