- Business agility professional always seeking continuous improvement and innovation leveraging industry best practices - lean startup, Scrum, SAFe and Design Thinking frameworks with an agile mentality to deliver customer expectations and business value.
- A servant leader with experience building highly performing teams through coaching and mentoring to expect, embrace and adapt to change as well as master continuous improvement and adaptation.
- 17 years’ experience leveraging communication and client facing skills, to lead, and influence cross functional teams to deliver complex IT & Industrial infrastructures and software/applications systems to satisfied customers in both the public and private sectors.
- Experience working within PMO/BMO on SDLC/PMLC and a track record of delivery.
- Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project proficiency
- Agile Coach & Mentor
- Enterprise Scrum
- Service Level Management
- Leadership & Influence
- Lean Startup
- Scheduling &Control
- Agile Project Management
- RFP, PO, RFQ, RFI Creation
- Stakeholder Management
- Scrum Master
- Organizational Change
- Release & Deployment Mgt.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Design Thinking
- Contracting & Negotiation
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TOOLS:
ERP/CRM/Collaboration: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SharePoint, Jira, AWS Cloud
Project Management: MS Project, Primavera, Planview, Clarity, Penta
Operating Systems& Databases: Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac OS / Oracle, SQL Server
Frameworks/Methodologies: ITIL, CoBiT, PMI, RUP, SDLC, Agile - Scrum, Six Sigma.
Confidential, Eddystone, PA
- Scrum Master and servant leader for ERP system redesign and redeployment to the AWS cloud.
- Direct, Coach& Mentor 9-man generalizing specialist team to expect and embrace change
- Enable team to self-organize and deliver high quality customer value frequently amidst changes
- Change agent for the Enterprise wide adoption of Agile and lean techniques
- Create and maintain the Kanban Board, and actively work to remove all blockers and impediments
- Collaborate with Product owner to develop, prioritize and refine product and sprint backlogs
- Plan & Facilitate Scrum ceremonies produce Scrum artifacts and communicate extensively
- Managed contributing 3rd party vendors and contractors from Amazon and Penta
- Led Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Daily Scrums, and Defect Review Meetings.
- Managed the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of $175M terminal expansion project (Storage infrastructure and IoT - APM, RM, SCADA) cloud-base integration & deployment.
- Enabled and facilitated cross functional teams of business, engineering and technical resources to deliver quality products.
- Lead project planning and overall strategy - specifying goals, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency planning, resource allocation/management
- Project performance monitoring and control to ensure compliance with scope, quality, schedule, and budget baselines.
- Determine need for and impact of change orders with respect to scope, schedule, quality and cost
- Responsible for 8 direct reports and over 25 indirect reports at any given time.
Release Mgr/Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Walgreen, Co, Deerfield, IL
- Develop and negotiate schedules, deliverables, milestones and project resources to meet project objectives and changing requirements.
- Facilitate delivery of security, telephony, servers, databases and network environments as well as other shared services to DevOps teams.
- Manage escalations, prioritization, change &risk management, status reporting, signoffs and agreements.
IT Consultant - Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Bloomington, IL.
- Develop enterprise infrastructure and application projects, direct requirements gathering, development, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities while reviewing enterprise technology solutions.
- Liaise with Senior IT management and business representatives to establish service level agreements for all enterprise systems support with the expectation of 7x24x365 support.
- Implement an ITIL v3.0 based Service Delivery framework and SLA’s for enterprise applications.
Sr. Technical Project Analyst
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Extensive leverage of Planview, FIT tool, EPMO website, SDLC, Sharepoint and other best practices to maintain 100% success rate for passage of Governance Life Cycle quality gates for multiple projects including Health Care Reform projects, Claims &Payment Systems, and Member Portal.
Sr. Project Manager
- Developed and implemented project artifacts including master schedules and budgets, change management, release & deployment management plans in compliance with EPMO and PPM standard procedures.
- D eveloped project teams and enhanced operational efficiency for public and private sector clients.
- Sample projects and s include the following:
- Government Financial Management Information System
- Credit registry design and implementation management
Assistant Project Manager
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Provided technical assistance and support to Sr. Project Managers including:
- Establish and maintain internal project tracking systems;
- Develop and distribute RFP, RFI, RFQ to vendors; Analyze and evaluate vendor bids and quotes; impact analysis of change requests on schedule and budget; contract negotiations and
- Effectively process and manage100% of payment requisitions on time;