An accomplished servant - leader with over 4 years of experience capable of delivering large/small -scale projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching single and multiple Scrum teams. excellent team builder with expert judgment to remove impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Agile - Scrum, Agile-Kanban, SAfe, XP
Tools: JIRA, Kanban board, burn down chart.
Technical: MSOffice (word, power point, excel, pdf), outlook and poker estimation
Others: Team leadership and team building, excellent communication skills
Agile Scrum Master
Confidential, Mansfield, TX
- Guide the scrum team and organization on how to use Scrum /Agile practices and methodology.
- Coach and lead scrum team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies: daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retro, backlog refinement, sprintand release planning and other scrum - related meetings and ensure full team engagement. emove impediments for the scrum team; shielding the team from outside distractions and interference.
- Perform continuous and active backlog grooming.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and stakeholder.
- Facilitate the transition from Waterfall to Agile.
- Tracking and managing the product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity and task break down.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure product backlog is visible and prioritized towards business value.
- Fosters close cooperation across all team members; encourages cross- and team support.
- Maintains communication between the Product Owner, development staff, and leadership updating them on project progression, issues within the team and process, and/or the agile process progress.
Agile Scrum Master
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Facilitate scrum meetings and work sessions to ensure that team members reach optimal project efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track the sprint burndown, and uses reports within Jira as needed to relay team progression.
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues.
- Communicate cross functionally, ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes;
- Report team progress and up and across; facilitate status updates, product demos and retrospectives.
- Maintain and update the team's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to stakeholders.
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle. Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
Agile Scrum Master
- Run key agile ceremonies, daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint retros to actively manage risks and external dependencies
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
- Trade project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long - term goals.
- Participate in release retrospectives and cross team retrospectives.
Supply Chain Specialist
- Completes necessary tasks to fulfill various customer requirements.
- Processes purchase orders to generate bill of ladings for the warehouse.
- Communicates with the warehouse regarding inventory.
- Notifies sales and supply chain teams of shipment or inventory shortages prior to shipment.
- Makes freight arrangements for domestic carriers and international vessels.
- Closely monitors shipments.
- Communicates with carriers regarding status of shipments.
- Generates necessary shipment paperwork as requested by customer.
- Verifies pricing and generates invoices.
- Processes documentation and delivering it to the correct department.
- Maintains files on a regular basis.
- Continuously monitors finished goods inventory.
- Revises documentation as needed.
- Fill customer requests as needed / customer service
- Works with international suppliers and customers
- Processes documentation associated with import / export of finished goods and raw materials.