Results - driven and seasoned analytical business systems analyst with a proven track record of delivering multiple comprehensive IT projects to a high standard; responsible for all project portfolio actions, including initiating, planning, executing, installing, monitoring, controlling, and closeout. Thrives in fast paced environments requiring strong problem-solving skills. Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Project Management
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Lean Project Management
- Business System Analyst
- SDLC Lifecycle
- System Integration
- Business Analysis
- Physical / Virtual Platforms
- Testing Design
- Software Configuration
- Network Security
- Budget Planning
- Systems Analysis
- Scheduling Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
Confidential, Roaring Brook, PA
Project Manager / Scrum Master / Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Perform IT project reviews to define system impact and determine high level system requirements.
- Evaluate projects and provide strategic input to achieve the best business and customer value.
- Primary liaison between the business, developers, quality assurance and vendors.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and execute all stages of the implementation.
- Proficiently facilitated and led multiple in-house, offshore, and vendor project teams ensuring cost, requirements, and project milestones were successfully delivered.
- Communicate change requests to all teams and determine timeline and budget impacts.
- Ensure requirements traceability between business and functional requirements. Create functional requirements, data mappings and use cases to support business and technical needs.
- Facilitate Scrum meetings, foster collaboration, remove impediments, ensure deliverables and manage risk.
- Assist Quality Assurance teams with test data requests, test plans, and test cases.
Confidential, Clarks Summit, PA
Project Manager / Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Developed and maintained a comprehensive project plan and executed all stages of the implementation. Proficiently facilitated and led multiple in-house, offshore, and vendor project teams ensuring cost, requirements, and project milestones were successfully delivered.
- Created Level Ø estimates for project inceptions and cost estimations; performed IT project reviews to define system impact and determine high level system requirements.
- Ensured requirements traceability between business and functional requirements. Create functional requirements, data mappings and use cases to support business and technical needs.
- Assisted Quality Assurance teams with test data requests, test plans, and test cases.
- Delivered prototype functional, modeling, and graphics for projects using CorelDraw, iRise and other available solutions.
- Utilized HP Business Service Management software to monitor network, server, and application health for many Property and Casualty sites.
- Analyzed and designed web services; oversaw the implementation of the Auto and Home Insurance pages, providing ongoing stabilization. Identified areas for Real User Monitoring (RUM) to monitor actual web performance and to identify possible performance issues.
- Performed ethical hacks to expose levels of security risks. Evaluated and prioritized based on seriousness of the risk. Evaluated the remedies for each risk to insure proper mitigation of the issue. Oversaw the quality assurance and implementation of the remedies.
- Performed analysis, coding and testing for various initiatives and projects, including partnering with individuals from other teams in Clarks Summit, Baltimore, Dayton, Warwick and Utica to name a few.
- Assisted agents when problems or questions pertaining to ARS. Prepared test plans and scenarios for usability testing, execute test scenarios, approve project implementation and verify the production output upon implementation. Created and built graphics, and postscript forms.
- Used IBM SQL tools for data mapping, field identification and data verification.
- Performed as Downtime contact for the testing environments that encompassed a large number of team members ranging from QA testers to upper management; lead analyst and programming contact for ARS PDF Quote Proposal.
- Executed analysis, coding, and testing for various initiatives and projects; partnered with individuals from various teams, as required.
- Lead contact for the testing environments including QA, QA2, Dev, MetInt310, and WebSphere.
- Performed test install requests for many environments including but not limited to ARS, servicing, profiles, eservice, CRS.
- Developed programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devised block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoot and debugs existing code; tested code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Performed analysis, coding and testing for various initiatives and projects.
- Primary contact for the Laser test printing environment.
- Provided network consulting, integration and troubleshooting. Senior company leader for Network design and implementation for high profile projects.
- Installed microprocessor-based computer systems; performed preventative and breakdown maintenance on computer systems.
- Ran diagnostics and start-up system software.
- Implemented, installed and administered MS Exchange Server.
- Delivered custom programming, product research and purchasing.
- Designed and maintained the company’s first web site.