15+ years of project management. Azure DevOps using Kanban, CMMI and waterfall hybrid, experience for development and bug tracking. Lead teams over multiple time - zones, with cross department members and disciplines. Extensive PM experience in documenting requirements, budgeting, gap analysis, documentation creation, problem management, risk assessment and mitigation. Well versed in software integration and migrations. Routinely handled multiple projects ongoing as well as assist others on projects as backup.
- Azure DevOps, Kanban, Waterfall, CMMI
- Handling many concurrent large, complex projects Timely project delivery
- Process improvement and workflow automation Status reporting and road block mitigation Remedy and ServiceNow experience
- Resource allocation Policy review and compliance Automation Process Implementation
- Able to deal with constraints creatively Extensive Ethernet experience Documentation creation
- Information Security Governance Document Imaging import & indexing Strategic thinker
- 35 hours of PMP Sharepoint MS Suite Project Budgeting Change coordination
- Use Azure DevOps to control development and track work, bugs and new features for mobile software, in house tracking software and database fields for Power BI.Document all processes for workflows, data and process improvement.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Use Remedy and ServiceNow (SNOW) for project management of hardware changes, software patching/security/update deployment and change management.
- Created documentation for lessons learned and documentation for processing for the next change and for the end users/testers for project management.
- Manage hardware repairs, coordinating and executing the repairs overnight as project manager.
- Experience working in diverse discipline environment to get agreement on scheduling software installs, migrations and updates.
- Managed projects coordinating and executing software and security updates, reboots and network restructuring.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr Web developer
- Used Remedy and Magic for change control.
- Created documentation process and forms. - Documentation for entire EDI process and file transfers.
- Created 54 on-demand individual data interface systems and one nightly batch process for 950 products included in one data file destined for 13 different systems/databases.
- Designed, analyzed and created fully automated document image import system that saved 2.5 FT position hours vs manual scanning and indexing.
- Full automation for both testing and production flows - Lead troubleshooter for EDI and file transfers.