Diverse background in leadership, management, project management/Agile SAFe processes and practices, business analysis, process development, operations, communications and . Effective and efficient, known for the ability to strategize, plan, organize, and execute. Demonstrated ability to identify, assess, and resolve potential conflicts and present solutions.
STRENGTHS AND SUCCESSES INCLUDE:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Leading SAFe (scaled)
- Agile Coach/Servant Leader
- Release Train Engineer
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Operations Management
- ITIL/ SDLC
IT Manager | Leading SAFe | Agile Coach/Release Train Engineer
- Led the transformation of a large IT organization from traditional PM/SDLC to Agile SAFe (scaled agile). Formed the teams/train, conducted, provided coaching, prepared and facilitated planning, inspection and adaptation, retrospectives, and demos for a large complex train.
- Coached the release train Product Management Counsel (PMC) and new teams using Agile/SAFe Scrum and Kanban processes, practices and tools.
- Scheduled and facilitated release train events, including 2 - day program increment (PI) planning sessions, inspect and adapt activities, retrospectives, and demos for a large complex train.
- Coached the PMC to estimate and prioritize the backlog, conduct backlog refinement, definition of ready (DoR), definition of done (DoD) for the newly formed train.
- Captured train metrics, coached Scrum Masters on capturing, managing, and tracking team capacity/velocity, and overall commitments.
- Coordinated across teams for dependencies and risks, removed impediments, and handled escalations.
Sr. Business Consultant
- Facilitated the transition of select groups of a large IT organization from traditional PM/SDLC to Agile for a healthcare company, resulting in the further transformation of the rest of the organization.
- Coached and trained newly formed semi-dedicated teams in Scrum using Agile/SAFe Scrum and Kanban processes, practices and tools.
- Acted as a coach and servant leader, influenced from a position of minimal authority, provided guidance, identified, communicated, and solved impediments, provided status reports and progress.
- Scheduled and facilitated Scrum events, including release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-up, reviews, demos, retrospectives, and technical working sessions.
- Conducted estimation and prioritization for backlog refinement, sprint planning, and release planning.
- Captured requirements, created user stories/acceptance criteria, logged risks, issues, constraints and dependencies.
- Captured, managed, and tracked team capacity/velocity, and overall progress.
- Managed and maintained project plans, coordinated resources, updated allocations, and communicated statuses.
Sr. Business/Process Analysist/Project Manager
- Gathered detailed application lifecycle data for an enterprise application repository that provided application status, visibility, budgeting, development, and planning for over 2000 applications.
- Developed an internal workflow to receive, track, and process incoming client questions and work requests in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Partnered with business units to develop remediation plans for non-compliant Windows7 applications for the clean-up/retirement of over 1,000 applications and migration of over 3,000 applications to Windows 7.
- Provided analysis, data, and conducted research for business groups for budget planning and desktop resource management.
- Created a comprehensive Project Management artifact maintenance plan for an IT PM group to create guidelines, standards, and communication consistency and continuity within the organization.
- Resolved escalations related to software application and desktop management processes so business groups could access applications and complete projects.
- Created test plans and conduced testing, installation, implementation for support of new or existing applications software.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Business Analyst | PM
- Led the implementation of a password enhancement project for a web application, acting as the Sr. BA and PM, using PM methodology and SDLC processes to create a detailed and organized project plan/execution.
- Consulted with business owners, stakeholders, users, and vendors to elicit, requirements, conduct system and UAT testing, problem identification and resolution for multiple eCommerce and web based projects.
- Created templates for documents and logs for PMO team for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) program.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Resource Manager/Project Manager, VP
- Elicited, analyzed, researched, and documented requirements for an automated web portal forms project to obtain detailed design specifications, reduce defects during testing and after implementation.
- Developed a right-sized change integration strategy to analyze the impact of changes and projects on the business and determine the type of communications/ required.
- Created an organizational document impact assessment process to determine all documents impacted by a project or change and initiated a complete document lifecycle process including a document repository, maintenance and reporting.
- Developed a complex user acceptance testing strategy for an Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) replacement project including a detailed test plan with defined resources, timelines, and test cases.
- Created a sense of organization and structure for a 5-person project team by implementing business analysis, project management best practices and methodologies creating efficient and effective repeatable processes, standard and consistent projects, and communication and documentation.
- Led the team of professionals who developed and delivered end-to-end complex, regulatory and technical projects including related communications and .
- Managed multiple project plans simultaneously including task estimation, requirement gathering, testing, communications,, project plans and other related SDLC project documentation.
- Developed a and communication strategy for all projects including using a web conferencing tool as a vehicle to deliver, allowing one trainer to facilitate sessions to staff in a distributed format.
- Introduced web-based elearning- methods, freeing up valuable instructor and staff time, reserving face-to-face instructor-led for the most critical subject material.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
IT Services, Senior System Engineer (BA)/Sr. Change Analyst
- Participated in the re-engineering and design of the change management, configuration and incident management projects and IT Service Management program providing improved cross-functional operation processes and new software tools.
- Spearheaded a project to update and maintain project documentation to preserve the integrity and versioning of project material allowing for an organized, efficient and smooth transition to operational and support teams.
- Assessed IT infrastructure changes to minimize risk, impact and timing against other changes and known business events
- Developed and implemented process improvements to assist clients in adhering to Change Management processes and to enhance customer service.
- Analyzed and organized process materials throughout the project lifecycle to create initial documentation.
- Developed key relationships and consulted as a SME with vendor resources to create complex end user .
- Created a series of al presentations to communicate process changes and prepare users for .
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Organize, planned, drafted, created and reconciled logistic stow plans for loading and unloading large container vessels using web-based software applications so vessels contained the correct cargo, cargo in right locations, correct port destination, with nothing left behind.
- Communicated and coordinated directly with ship and port crews for ship stow plans using teleconferencing, email, cell phone, fax and chat features allowing for plans to be carried out by longshore crews with minimal changes or revisions.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN/Phoenix, AZ
Network Facilities Center Manager/Network Database Manager/ Construction Manager
- Managed a dual center consolidation and workload migration to reduce redundancy/operating costs.
- Restructured and reorganized a telecommunications team and improved ineffective repair work processes to enhance operational efficiency and reduce monitoring of communication equipment and increase productivity.
- Identified repeatable processes and procedures to improve team effectiveness and morale.
- Evaluated technical records for a national communications company to develop a technician skills assessment and implement a detailed checklist for skill level and needs, used for performance reviews.
- Managed a technical team providing standardization, consistency and the reduction of time by implementing a templated model.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
- Trouble-shot technical service problems using web-based software and dispatched technical service personnel to allow for fewer customer outages and quicker turnaround time between service calls.
- Documented installation and sales calls, entering the information into a software application system for service activation and billing.
- Provided initial formal OJT for all newly assigned dispatchers as a hand-picked trainer creating standard and consistent practices, and an overall increase in customer experience and satisfaction.