- Offers more than 15 years of experience as a Senior IT Project Manager for a multinational Fortune 500 provider of IT services and support.
- Excels in leading high - profile initiatives to enhance efficiency, security, quality, and legal/regulatory compliance while mitigating risk.
- Adept at planning and executing critical system upgrades as well as disaster recovery and business continuity testing.
- Applies proven project management methodologies to achieve goals for infrastructure build, application migration, platform conversion, enterprise application global software deployment, and system integration.
- Builds and leads top-performing teams to consistently deliver results within stringent time and cost constraints.
- 15 + Years of work experience with Waterfall Project Methodology.
- Completed Agile Scrum Master Program / ed of
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Completed ITIL Foundation Program / ed of
- 15+ Combined Years Data Center Hardware/ Software Project Working Experience / Knowledge (Servers, VMware, Storage/EMC, Network, Data), including (8) Years Business Continuity / (Disaster Recovery) Infrastructure Build & Testing experience, Possess Conceptual Knowledge of Cloud, and Data Warehousing Technology.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management Enterprise Projects Project Scoping
- Budgeting Strategic Planning Process Improvement
- Consulting Needs Assessment Service Level Agreements
- Client/Vendor Relations Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Hardware Software Operating Systems
- Networking Web Hosting Deployments/Migrations
- Troubleshooting MS Office (MS Project Methodology Experience)
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed and provide Full- Life -Cycle (PMP) project management skills, leadership and experience to facilitate real estate project initiatives and daily operations.
- Recruited, Budgeted, Trained and Built cross functional team to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Managed Cross- functional Real Estate Contractor Team
- Facilitated design of company web page.
- Led and implemented Infrastructure build (servers, desktops, laptops, printers)
- Led effort and Developed wireless and Intranet / internet network.
- Led effort to create business continuity disaster recovery plan
Confidential, Newington, CT
Senior IT Project Manager
- Leveraged effective methodologies, tools, and techniques to plan and manage complex projects through the entire lifecycle.
- Prepared project proposals and defined scope, conducting discovery, research, and analysis to determine risk and complexity.
- Formed technical teams and identified resource needs, labor hours, and budget requirements.
- Produced statements of work, work breakdown structures, and MS Project plans.
- Established project schedules and communications, including risk identification and change controls.
- Tracked project progress versus preset milestones, deadlines, and goals. Provided weekly status reports to stakeholders and executive management.
- Spearheaded the turnaround of a behind-schedule, $3M web hosting redesign initiative for Confidential upgrading infrastructure to a three-tier model for greater security and reliability. Completed the project on time and 1% within budget, resulting in a Project of the Quarter .
- Led a 25-person technical team in turning around a problematic, $1.8M disaster recovery infrastructure build project for UTC to meet critical Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Justified a corrective action plan to CSC/UTC executives and CSC PMO managers to expedite equipment procurement, ensure SOX compliance, and avoid penalties. Completed the project within SOX dead-line and 1% within budget, leading to an unprecedented top ‘Blue’ satisfaction rating and Project of the Quarter recognition.
- Credited with generating $11.7M in new client total contracted revenues as a result of the success of the above two projects.
- Employed effective cross functional team leadership and project management skills to improve critical UTC global business application and security capabilities Adherence to SDLC methodologies, team collaboration and project management skills facilitated successful application deployment /data migration implementations.
- Major application deployment /migration initiatives (Hamilton Sundstrand Documentum eContent Platform, LYNC- Instant Messaging, E-Accounts Receivable (EAR) .NET Application, Security Application Upgrade FTP to MFTP (Managed Transfer Protocol), Security Application Upgrade (SmartPass to MSLAPS) to address breach ) contributed to enhanced and improved UTC global operational efficiency, production and critical security capabilities.
- Provided audit support for annual UTC data center and business unit disaster recovery plan testing to facilitate critical business continuity. Outlined testing planning and evaluation procedures for data centers in Newington and Meriden, Connecticut. Directed testing and analysis, earning a passing score for disaster recovery.
- Guided a CSC/UTC cross-functional technical team and vendors to cut annual data center power failover testing time from 11 hours to 8. Ensured seamless business operations in the event of critical A/B uninterrupted power source power failures.
Unix Transformation Team Lead
- Planned, implemented, and supported UTC Sun Microsystems Unix server/workstations.
- Assisted the project manager with budgeting, capital/labor monitoring, and hardware/software purchase requisitions.
- Oversaw a 12-person Unix transformation staff, including local and remote project team leaders, technical leads, and system administrators.
- Partnered with technical architects to produce the logical and physical technical Unix model; directed Unix lab setup.
- Developed and implemented a Unix transformation web-based program to facilitate UTC, CSC, and Confidential Sun Solaris and Veritas requirements.
- Created and deployed a Unix transformation consolidation and refresh database for UTC business units.