- Talented and accomplished executive/senior - level experience in digital product/project management with Agile and Waterfall methodologies within the PMO / SDLC, analytics and marketing, along with business process operations in the acumen of technology/marketing/financial services.
- Proven ability to implement effective policies and procedures, enhance productivity, and increase efficiency, while enhancing relationships with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Consistent record of growing revenues that reduce operating costs.
- Expertise in budget management, forecasting, negotiations, sales, marketing, and customer resource management.
- Analytical and quantitative abilities of work flow processes and diagram modeling for forecasting methodology.
- Adept at penetrating new markets and establishment of product and business development strategies inclusive of demonstrated excellence of presentation, leadership, and communication skills in leading change management efforts for corporate initiatives.
- Global teams’ development with project and program management capabilities ensuring timely deliverables that align with stakeholder expectations and scope.
- PMO - Agile transformational expertise in phases of people, process, and technology/infrastructure teams’ formation with roadmap execution based on defined operational model. Stakeholder-change matrix and wave adaptation model integration with cross-functional technology teams.
- Site Catalyst Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions including Adobe Campaign Manager, Analytics, Target, Adobe Audience Manager. Inclusive of Visitor ID Service, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager capturing analytics user interaction date for reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Wealth Management digital property alignment of MoneyGuide / myBLocks financial wellness platform integration with tier level advisory center.
- LivePerson, chat service provider channel offering for customer desktop and mobile messaging applications; LiveEngage chat/co-browse/click to phone/ Web Services platform with embedded windows customization allowing for flexibility in website, app, or mobile web engagements that align with customer segmentation and transactional personetics data passing methodologies.
- RSA SecurID Access implemented technology provided customers with the ability to detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, prevent IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime.
- Customer Resource Management and Supply Chain Management, Salesforce, SAP - Project Systems, Investment Management, FI/CO, Materials Management, SharePoint, Visio, Jira, VersionOne, MS Project, Clarity, Caliber, Quality Center, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel), ATS Platform.
- Marketing, Sales, and Promotional Business Development using data collection and manipulation experience using SAS-MA, SAS-MO, SAS, SQL, Siebel (preferred) or another CRM database access tool - DBMS.
- Business Analysis and Requirements Design, Strategic Planning, Business Development, and Project Management to include Budget, Forecasting, Operations Management, Product Development and Management Project Planning, Execution, and Business Continuity.
- Quality Processes and Organizational Excellence, Business and Work Flow Process Management, IT and Data Center Management, SAP/ERP.
- Risk Management, Auditing, and Regulatory Compliance Management - Dodd Frank, OCC, Confidential, and CFPB requirements; Loan Servicing, Loss Mitigation and Quality/Credit Analyst.
- Vendor Management and Relations, Call Center Operations and Contact Management Specialist, Sales, Leadership, and Human Relations Management.
- Learning and Development Management, and Curriculum Production - SABA Learning System.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Program Manager & ScrumMaster
- Oversaw PMO launch and budget for Individual Advisory Services, a financial wellness wealth management platform that blended digital offerings with a Robo-hybrid solution to deliver a broader paradigm of budgeting, savings, retirement, lending, and wealth management advisory goal planning. Built offer constructs framework based on MoneyGuide / myBLOCKS customer segmentation ps, personalization, and defined new pricing model (subscription, fee-based, bundling). Full implementation of integration between bank, investment and retirement products aligning with Marketing Financial Wellness omni-channel messaging engagement strategy.
- Managed transformation which created individual advisory channel and product acquisition teams. Implemented and staffing model for customer facing employees (DCC, FCG, Institutional) package offerings that advanced relationship and positioning of segmentation value proposition on the Financial Advice Continuum constructs.
- Delivered strategic lifelong financial outcomes and build-out of backend system integration of money movement payments platform interfacing to include customer web and mobile experiences. Managed client transition and design of communication messaging strategy to support business readiness via client-facing teams, HR, Regulatory Supervision, and Operational readiness (Phone/IVR, Web, Ops).
- Deployed new Friends and Family Referral to Ambassador vendor solution that was made available to existing customers and enabled expansion for sharing TIAA with Friends and Family. Worked with UX/WebPublishing to create Product Landing Page, Global Navigation, public facing content and secure site integration to generate personalized sharing assess (links, email form, social assets). Promoted high touch omni-channel offering to engage and build brand awareness and increased sales. Updated Adobe Cloud changes for Analytics to track account for new pages, app completes, Target MBOX code to new product pages. Added new product pages to SiteSearch.
- Built out new operational process for new platforms with cross-functional team in orchestration to streamline efficiencies in Sales/Marketing/Technology. Conducted pipeline management of Next Best Action framework and platform enhancements to include data analytics architecture for new channel integration. Created playbooks to help project management execution for Next Best Action in new channels.
- Implemented Lead nurturing with real time behavior triggers to operationalize Message Gateway on Adobe Campaign to a scalable Digital Advice messaging continuum. Rationalized through federation and governance improved reporting for outcomes to include integration with Contact History/Message Center as a foundation to orchestrate omni-channel messaging by migration of NBA to Message Gateway to include alerts, notification, and email customer outreaches. Improved channel collaboration and insights with new sales funnel framework and competitive insights through JumpShot implementation to increase External In-Flows to $8.6MM.
- Systems and tools utilized: Adobe Campaign Manager, Money Guide Pro, Money Movement (FISERV), Goal Tracker, and Universal Change Risk Assessment (UCRA).
- Risk areas impacted Enterprise, Strategic, Operational, Compliance, Reputational, Market, and Enterprise.
- Project Management tools utilized included Agile, MS Project, JIRA, Hyperion, Clarity, PPRT, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Program Manager / Product / IT Project Manager & ScrumMaster
- Directed and managed an overall $15MM Digital Channel Technology & Consumer and Commercial Banking Technology portfolio budgets to include the financial management and GPMO Governance reporting of seven financial-centric projects from Initiation to Closeout phases including Deposit Account Opening (DAO / UI re-architecture design), Adobe Site Catalyst, Analytics and Marketing Cloud solutions, RSA multi-factor SecurID authentication, LivePerson chat/co-browse customer engagement attributes, Mortgage bulk, servicing, and loan origination platforms for cross-lines of business operations.
- Transformed Deposit Account Opening application (DAO) business unit from Waterfall to Agile methodology with the enablement of cross-organizational communities to foster collaboration and self-organizing team(s) that are vision-oriented and improve SDLC delivery performance metrics. Enhancement of Ally’s deposit account opening platform to make it more scalable, reactive and flexible resulting in improved KPIs, reduced operating costs, and increase in balances; Updating UI to SPA for DAO and OLE to align with the current AOB experience; Expansion of responsive design for DAO to support various devices and platforms (e.g. iOS); Improve Pended App Management to allow for pended applications to be modified by the customer online resulting in higher success rate of account opening online securely; Positioning DAO to support the addition of future LOB account opening flows (Mortgage, Brokerage, Credit Card, etc.) leveraging Single Page Architecture (SPA); Support multi-variant testing to differentiate the customer experience and offer unique marketing solicitation leveraging Adobe Target tool; Integration of the account opening process into the Mobile app leveraging the Mobile web framework; Inclusion of accessibility recommendations in the design; Implementation of the Adobe Target technical solution to manage traffic for the new and legacy version of DAO during a pilot period.
- Productively upgraded the digital marketing space of the Site Catalyst Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions of Adobe Analytics and Target, as well as implemented Audience Manager for Storefront/Auto/Dealer/Bank/SmartAuction applications; crosslines of business leveraged consistent customer segmentation profile information that resulted in improved data capture rates/real time reporting for informed decisions.
- Enabled the ability to share analytics and segmentation data across digital platforms. upgraded the overall Adobe component implementation such that Adobe could better support Ally.
- Migrated analytics tags to the Dynamic Tag Management solution (DTM) that benefited stakeholders within Ally’s ICE, Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Development teams across LOBs allowing for a more consistent process of implementing, managing, auditing and reporting on various tracking tags.
- Implemented tagging changes to be administered by the ICE and Analytics teams to assist in a more frequent deployment schedule; reduced the dependence on developers’ code changes and defects in order to make tagging changes. Improved manage change history of Site Catalyst tags for troubleshooting and auditing purposes.
- Updated libraries for Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and the implementation of Audience Manager across web properties; enabled Adobe Visitor ID service for cross-solution customer profiling; implemented Audience Manager (AAM) for improved marketing efforts across channels to identify Customer and prospect segmentation data management; Analytics and 3rd party marketing tags were updated to be managed from a single place, outside of core application code; installed data layer used for implementing analytics tags as a best practice; analytics dependencies were mitigated to keep analytics libraries up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes.
- Oversaw project upgrade of RSA SecurID Access to regain control of a disrupted perimeter with strong, secure access and single sign-on to the leading Web and SaaS applications, native mobile apps, and legacy resources (including VPNs, firewalls, virtual desktops and Windows or Linus servers).version 6.x EOPS (End of Primary Support Policy) ended Jan-2015 to RSA 7.x allowing for continuous multi-factor authentication platform for Sustain operations; reduced difficulties in future with support, functionality, and potential defects; benefits were gained on the backend with value and advantages primarily by the Sustain team; implemented new data deeds from the mobile channel through mobile browser and mobile application data collection.
- Gathered through visibility and analytics information on browser characteristics, device forensics, geolocation, and unique device identifiers using Adaptive Authentication Module which provided collection methods to support risk-based authentication of mobile users performing online transactions.
- Charged with migration of the LivePerson chat messaging platform to the LiveEngage (LE) platform that created the functionality to stand up specific campaigns for defined user groups (persona-based). These campaigns included chat, as well as dynamic content, Video and proactive voice (click-to-call) and scheduled call-back; launched the option to co-browse escalations from chat and phone channels to improve the overall customer experience with Call Center operations, achieving an engagement strategy closely aligned with Analytics and Business objectives.
- Integrated Adobe Audience Manager/Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and LiveEngage platform to enable passing Analytics assigned to customer segmentation data and transactional data to Personetics to align marketing campaigns with the appropriate user, thereby reducing costs and improving the value proposition.
- Implemented 3rd Party Notification (EPN) service to pass pre-defined transactional events from Personetics to LiveEngage, allowing use defined Content product to inject FAQ or other content when appropriate for the user; including Video, Click-to-call/scheduled callback or other channels.
- Successfully deployed the Held for Investment private label mortgage lending framework within the Ally Bank Mortgage Technology operations. Inclusive of launching the interface of Optimal Blue and PCLender automated pricing engine, defined components for Business and System Requirements, and Process/Data Mapping to validate business workflows associated with business rules, calculations, data checks, and bundles of the Loan Origination System (LOS). Performed Functional System Interface (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of five permeation cycles of testing; logged and managed defect remediated closure process. Assimilated Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Control Effectiveness Review (CER) of Vendor readiness for multiple Third Party Suppliers. Identified system accuracy, access, security, capacity, and controls for TPSM and ASC processes.
- Charged with the implementation of a Master Release including three Master Bundle projects sustaining the Held for Investment portfolio retention strategy covering an 18-state origination expansionary model with Executive Level key stakeholders and cross-functional support partners. Specifically, focused on the build-out of the Mortgage Control Center (MCC), as the platform to support the automation of Mortgage Operations such as: Pipeline and Compliance reporting, interface between LOS and General Ledger SAP/GAP feed, MISMO import, fully compliant web capabilities, pricing desk and rate sheets from Optimal Blue, eDoc delivery solution for loan documents/disclosures and eSign functionality, along with the integration of a dynamic Fee Table.
- Launched the ability to electronically process purchase and refinance mortgage transactions with the implementation of MFA/FFIEC compliant web functionality for streamlining operational efficiencies with eDoc Delivery and eSign of loan documents. Secured Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)/FFIEC compliant login site providing strong authentication through device recognition and SMS Technology/One Time Passcode (OTP), while protecting borrower(s) against fraudulent activities by uniquely identifying each login credential attempt through detection against malware and anomalies with indicated high risk. Implemented ThreatMetrix/ Context-Based Authentication that compared security attributes against Global Trust Intelligence Network. Oversaw UX and Branding and Digital Group cross-teams for comps/mock-ups development of a Customer facing private label eDoc Delivery Solution from Discovery to Release phases. Enabled new authentication capabilities on mobile devices that improved User experience.
- Revamped the AML mortgage monitoring process aimed at resolving missing transactions flowing through the interfacing destination system, Case Management Tool (CMT). Solutioned for mortgage transactions from BDR Core database for transmission into MARS for storage and analysis into Mortgage Transaction Monitoring Solution (Mort TMS) for evaluation of AML monitoring of Aggressive Payment Activity Overpayment alerts. Validated Sustain batch process executing cycle from process initiation to completion/failure.
- Oversaw implementation of the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID), a CFPB mandated regulation for closed-end credit transactions secured by real property. Performed extensive gap analysis of current versus target state operations, conducted sequence and data mapping, defined Business and System Requirements for new disclosures (Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure), dynamic fee tables, and pipeline reporting for tracking tolerances of Fee changes. High level of collaboration with Third Party Vendors to evaluate and mitigate risk factors specific for the end-to-end integration of LOS to support Compliance / Operational Readiness.
- Administered the Plan, Define, Design and Construct, Test, and Deploy phases using Technical Infrastructure / Enterprise Architecture work streams to automate the Mortgage Image Repository (MIR) between the LOS and BDR interface as a document library for final dispositioned loans. Improved source of record for Image Cabinet document retrieval and the reduction of Audit findings, as related to MSP / Cenlar data mapping and document collection activities.
- Leveraged prepayment model provided by Risk and Finance for the identification of “high risk’ refinance transactions for direct-to-consumer marketing approach. The Risk model was tested alongside Vendor models from ADCO Loan Kinetics and Black Knight (BKFS).
- Identified Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting for analyzing Customer Experience Touchpoint Expectations from mortgage CRM sales, fulfillment, servicing, and technology support for operational Call Center for overflow/afterhours call volume.
- Systems and tools utilized: APEX GPMO, Clarity, Caliber, Quality Center, VersionOne, and JIRA.
- Risk areas impacted: Enterprise, Strategic, Mortgages Operations, Compliance, Reputational, and Market.
- Project Management tools utilized include Waterfall, Agile, MS Project, Caliber, JIRA, VersionOne, Clarity, and SharePoint/TeamRoom.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC
Senior Program/ Product Manager
- Charged with Audit Issue Remediation and Risk Reduction for Global Enterprise Privacy CBDM Compliance that incorporated securing evidence for “3” Severity 1 Audit Central Issues Tracking (CIT #’s) related to Governance & Oversight, Monitoring & Testing, and Policy/Standard & Awareness across the Global Compliance coverage model. Utilized 3-phased approach to mitigate target state that enabled execution of high priority near-term deliverables, end-to-end integration of activities across key stakeholders to demonstrate incremental efficiencies, and optimization for improvements driving sustainability.
- Launched initiatives to support due diligence and governance of control areas CBDM in conjunction with supporting 44 Jurisdictions globally related to data storage, movement, and access with respect to privacy, bank secrecy, blocking statutes, and outsourcing for the enhancement of Operating Model across the Enterprise with a specific focus on EMEA(UK), APAC, and LatAM markets.
- Developed robust control inventory with supporting metrics to enable an effective Monitoring & Testing Program; expanded controls into GT&O organization, which embedded triggers into the high risk processes (project plan phase, access provisioning, and data transmission approvals) that identify gaps and engage Line of Business (LOB) for QA/QC work of Compliance Teams, Enterprise Change Management (ECF Policy/Standards Matrix, Program/Project Risk Assessment, Technology Architecture Governance, and Technical Change), Corporate Strategy & Planning (Divestiture New Deal Checklist), Vendor Sourcing/ICF (Vendor Data Hosting/Permit to Send ‘DIRT’), Enterprise Data Management (Data Request & Registration), Technical Infrastructure (Data Transmission Services Engagement, Data Center Migration Reviews), Global Information Security (Access & Identity Management ‘ARM’), Global Delivery Center of Excellence (Migration Risk Assessment), and GT&O COO (Application Inventory Tool). Utilized Program Projects Registration Tool (PPRT) and Universal Change Risk Assessment (UCRA) to identify and report risks related to changes in business processes and activities that mitigate and control risk assessment requirements.
- Enhanced International CBDM Project Registration process to enable accurate impact assessment and advice delivery with formalized expectations for execution and required evidence of compliance. Ensured revised roles and responsibilities of CBDM Compliance, LOB Compliance, Country Compliance and Legal are fully implemented within the target state Operating Model. Enhanced Trans-Border Data Agreements (legal entity identified) governance and defined key controls within the oversight activities in the form of an Exit Tollgate. Rationalized best practices from other control functions to identify opportunities with execution of Global Compliance Framework elements.
- Catalogued GT&O data movement related controls, accessed Legal and Regulatory Requirements work stream deliverables that prioritized integration points for CBDM Key Control (CBDM Standard, Country Specific Privacy Standards, CBDM Jurisdiction Risk Prioritization Global Heat Map, CBDM Registration Tool, and Trans-Border Data Flow Agreement) routines for Implementation Teams.
- Designed CBDM Requirements as components of the Standard into CBDM Registration Process, Customer/Client Notices/Consents, Trans-Border Dataflow Agreements, Required Regulator Consultation, Prior Authorizations, Registrations & Filings, and Jurisdiction-specific Requirements. Created a dashboard to reflect LOB and Jurisdictional coverage model/inventory for Laws, Rules, and Regulation with emphasis on high-risk areas that trigger registration with the Enterprise CBDM Compliance team for impact and assessment with primary integration into Data Management Executives/Data Steward Executives and Change Stewards ensuring awareness and transparency to CBDM activities across the Enterprise. Conducted Agile sprints and User stories for UAT environment, as related to CBDM Requirements technology enhancements for 2014 release of CBDM Registration Tool.
- Launched International QC testing for Technology Infrastructure and CBDM based on the adherence of defined criteria for Managing Access, Change, Data, Incident/Problems, Regulatory/Compliance, and Stability. Identified number of key controls and effectiveness score with pass/fail analysis questions. Provided STORM disposition recommendations of reportable findings.
- Created Monitoring & Testing plan for High Rigor Programs reporting across the Enterprise, to identify leading indicators and trends that would trigger further inspection for CBDM impact. Activities included Enterprise Data Management Controls, CBDM Registration and Compliance Action Testing, CBDM Filing and Registration Compliance Testing, Trans-Border Data Flow Agreement Currency Testing, Vendor Data Hosting, Enterprise Change Programs and Projects, Data Center Migrations, Divestitures Strategy and Execution, and GT&O Application QA for inherent and residual risk.
- Formulated CBDM Standard Communications Plan for Audit remediation of Awareness and across the Enterprise. Identified key audience of Legal Stakeholders and Regulatory Reporting group for Global Compliance of CBDM communication of Roles & Responsibilities within the Target State CBDM Compliance Operating Model with focus on LOB, and Communications Matrix encompassing socialization activities.
- Systems and tools utilized: Program Project Registration Tool (PPRT), Clarity, Cross Border Data Movement (CBDM) Registration Tool (CRT), and Universal Change Risk Assessment (UCRA).
- Risk areas impacted Enterprise, Strategic, Operational, Compliance, Reputational, Market, and Enterprise.
- Project Management tools utilized included Agile, MS Project, JIRA, GreenHopper, Clarity, PPRT, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Senior Project/Product Manager
- Business analysis and implementation of ERP transformation to SAP Platform within the Mexico, Canada, and US business operations.
- Targeted new business design requirements for FI/CO, Project Systems, and Investment Management to align with Fiat infrastructure.
- Reverse-implemented Siebel system for vendor relationship and unit efficiency tracking and sales data analysis from Siebel to SAP Platform.
- Streamlined functionality between Materials Management, Invoice, Accounts Payable, and Gross Receipts processes through designed Transaction Code standardization between New Model and Non-New Model manufacturing capabilities.
- Successfully led global enterprise emergency communications project to enable the enterprise, its lines of business and employees to distribute, retrieve and manage critical event information. Key functions included contract negotiation and interfacing with all revenue producing lines of business as well as Human Resources and Corporate Communications. Oversaw delivery of enterprise business process tool, utilized by lines of business for streamlining work area management and technology Business Continuity plans.
- Designed ATS simulations, User Manual modes, Guided Practice, Job aids, and development for deployment of SAP platform within international market space relative to plant and operations employees.
- Risk areas targeted Compliance, Operational Plant Infrastructure Planning, Internal Financial Cont and Credit, Manufacturing Management Market, and Investment Strategy Liquidation and Reputational.
- Project Management tools include Agile, Project Systems, JIRA, Clarity, SharePoint, and MS Project.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC
Senior Project/Product Manager - Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Successfully led multiple teams to implement critical Identity & Access Management projects that meet business Strategies and comply with Regulatory and Audit Mandates.
- Examined the OCC Consent Order Foreclosure Mortgage Review ascertaining loan portfolio, events, conditions, and circumstances leading up to the foreclosure process for the evaluation of borrower harm determination. Risk areas included Compliance, Operational, Reputational and Credit.
- Conducted a series of BAC UAT/SIT internal tests handling loss mitigation, bankruptcy, and permissibility for monetary expenditures that created financial remediation and implementation of OCC Guidance measures. Sampling Methodology was implemented to provide independent quality assurance over decisioning and files reviewed within the scope of BAC procedures contributing to expanded Congressional oversight resulting in compliance deficiencies of financial injury. Targeted review of loans with higher risk with random and discretionary approaches applied at 10% average per test.
- Member of Siebel implementation team for the purposes of client relationship retention and marketing. Managed sales, vendor contracts, and unit efficiency tracking and reporting using Siebel.
- Trained a team of 20 forensic experts to investigate FNMA, FHLMC, VA, and FHA Mortgage GSE and State Matrixes in the assessment of financial remuneration. Delivered work streams and BAC complaint handling processes facilitated by Claims and Service Administration. Sampled 12% of mortgage loan portfolio that reviewed series of exceptions and quality control measurements against trend analyses, metrics established by the OCC, with a cascading number starting at 100%, driven by accuracy rates.
- Identified areas of improvement and feedback to the File Review and Claim Review Teams consisting of file review errors, opportunities for coaching or for individual review personnel and process recommendations.
- Risk areas impacted Operational, Compliance, Credit, Market, Liquidity, and Enterprise.
- Project Management tools utilized included Agile, JIRA, MS Project, Clarity, and SharePoint.
Senior Project/Product Manager
- Successfully led data management teams to deliver Regulatory Reform initiatives that met Confidential and Confidential requirements. Managed customer and account data transitions from the Confidential acquisition of Wachovia.
- Contributed to instructional design, facilitation, procedural documentation, and corporate /technical resources to support the nationwide implementation of a compliance-oriented “paperless” Loan Origination computer system - CORE to fulfillment and sales team members.
- Member of Siebel implementation into new system development for sales and operations in the lending sector. Implemented Siebel as the backbone of the system to track and manage online loan applications.
- Analyzed stakeholder management and risk evaluation to enhance communication with business partnerships for problem recognition and resolution, while encompassing lessons learned that improve managing workflow optimization for sales and operational staff throughout branch network.
- Managed the regime for over 1,000 team members, resulting in multiple accolades for streamlining processes correlated with “FIFO” customer service,, and management change that supported financial reform Confidential .
- Risk areas affected included Compliance, Operational, Credit, Market and Liquidity.
- Project Management tools utilized included Waterfall, MS Project, Planview, STAMP, Crest, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Senior Project Manager
- Increased revenue potential and operational efficiency of sales force by successfully leading project to deploy a vendor-developed Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool - Siebel.
- Upgraded operational technology from legacy to a vendor-supported application. Oversaw all sales, credit underwriting, quality control, loan review and closing procedures. Selected and coordinated outside developers and Service Level Agreement providers (SLA’s) for wholesale lending.
- Trained, developed and supervised 24 branch managers, and a sales force consisting of 135 loan originators and loss mitigation officers. Administered underwriting and credit review departmental staff of 100.
- Expanded the development of Salesforce automation system and managed migration to open source, web-based lending guideline parameters. Developed a specialized marketing lead generation system that increased annual sales volume by 25%.
- Implemented strategies of credit quality and risk assessment review for secondary market investor banking institutions, and Post Audit Compliance metrics evaluation.
- Created and instituted a variety of management reports, including cost control, sales forecasting, and modeling, and dramatically increasing productivity measurements by 35%.
- Led development of Siebel proprietary customer relationship management application to forecast, and prevent, customer attrition. Increased customer retention by 60%.
- Risk areas targeted included Compliance, Operational, Credit, Market, Liquidity, and Reputational.
- Project Management tools included Waterfall, MS Project, Clarity, Planview, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Project Manager - Vice President
- Formulated and implemented a new business plan for the expansion of four Asset Management regional offices. Responsible for all sales and marketing, that increased sales by 22% within the first quarter by consolidating and re-organizing business procedures. Eliminated manual and legacy system operating costs of customer accounts by successfully implementing a real-time account opening application project and installing an imaging workflow processing toolset for the workforce and integrated vendor applications.
- Streamlined sales and marketing processes by utilizing an outside call center operation to receive all incoming telephone marketing leads. Trained, developed, implemented, and managed the qualitative and quantitative results of the call center service provider relationship. Generated an increase in sales volume of 25% monthly. Direct supervision of 115 in-bound call center operators.
- Achieved highest sales volume in company history with 95% of sales team exceeding monthly goals. Generated over $600,000 in monthly revenues.
- Trained, developed and managed a nationwide sales force of 135, and 14 regional managers. Enhanced product lines and credit control standards for risk management.
Project Manager and Consultant
- Asset Management projects with English/Chinese translation component.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Project Manager - Regional Vice President
- Led additional revenue stream projects for a Capital Management Group division, achieved through cross-selling products from other lines of business and integrating with new product sales.
- Produced all budgets, forecasts, marketing materials, and new business development strategies that increased annual sales volume by 15%.
- Recruited and managed a sales team of 125, and 30 branch managers in a multi-state territory generating $10MM in monthly loan volume.
- Identified, approved, and negotiated contractual agreements with new investment banking relationships. Created effective quality control rating system that increased customer retention by 25%. Selected and worked closely with external advertising and public relations agencies.