- As an experienced Program and Project Manager, directed and lead several business and IT programs / projects for Confidential 500 companies and Government Agencies using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Very much hands - on and have a track record of driving programs and projects from its inception to completion and handled budget up to $5 Million and 60+ resources.
- Over all Information Technology experience
- Program / Project Management experience
- Extensive experience in program lifecycle management, stakeholder management, vendor relationship management, program governance, and benefits management
- Delivered projects for verticals including automobile, finance, banking health insurance and rewards, retail services, telematics, connected vehicle services, telecommunications and health care providers
PMO experience: Program Governance, Change Management, Phase Gate Reviews, project status reporting (including budget, schedule, issues / risks, Change Request) to Senior Leadership teams, After Action Reviews / Project Closure documents.
Technology Experience: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/D), Physical and Logical Data Modeling, Java/J2EE Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SQL, Web / Mobile Applications Delivery, API and Amazon Web Services.
Program / Project Management (PPM) tools experience: Agile Craft, Plan view, Clarity, Work Lenz, MS Project, Primavera
Other tools: MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel), Visio and Lotus Notes, JIRA, Mingle, Rally, Remedy, and Quality Central, Share point and Confluence
Confidential, Irving - TX
Senior Program Manager
- Currently m anaging $5M budget Model Year 21 Program for Nissan that involves AWS Cloud based Connected Vehicle Services Approach to Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles targeted to sell in US, Canada and Mexico. The scope of this program also includes CRM Migration from Siebel to Salesforce w/ functionalities and to ensure all the use cases are exercised in Salesforce and in AWS based Core Platform Service. Also, APIs from Agent Portal to Siebel is being pointed to Amazon Web Service Cloud Platform to interface w/ Salesforce. End-To-End Program is being managed through Agile Approach that comprises of several Scrum and Kanban teams.
- Delivered Automotive OEM programs including Supply Chain Management (WAM and VSR) , various data feeds from OEM and Dealer, telematics, connected vehicle services and related offerings. Leading all aspects of the program, from requirements to delivery with cross functional business and IT teams.
- In the past, managed several Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing related projects pertaining to digital campaign lifecycle management, contact p management and related data flows, data migration from Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) to Teradata.
- Served role of single-point-of-contact with OEM/Tier-1 Software Ecosystem in conjunction with Sirius XM Account and Business Development teams during early development, leading technical marketing efforts during advanced development planning.
- Facilitated project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc. Took meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up. Uses judgment based upon knowledge and experience to facilitate success of the project and set priorities for action item follow-up.
- Performed technical milestone planning / rollout planning / critical path analysis ensuring all upstream technical elements are developed and in place to support delivery goals of program, including coordinating cross-functional teams as-needed to support development.
- Monitored costs, timescales and resources used, and took action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded
- Worked closely with Agile Product Owner to collect high level requirements / defining acceptance criteria and to ensure that technical requirements and development are managed and delivered as expected.
- Worked very closely with OEM and internal Functional Managers to negotiate execute technical delivery details related to the Sirius XM software, including managing expectations and ensuring delivery to those expectations.
- Ensured quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Managed the change control procedure, and ensured that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off at project closure.
- Worked closely/daily with Agile Scrum Team to assist in management of backlog, identify and solve issues, and maintain focus in delivery. Assigned Agile Scrum Master will effectively be a 'dotted-line' report into the Software Delivery Executive.
- Coordinated proper interface/hand-off with SXM OEM Engineering and Type Approval teams as a function of program phase.
- Through Project Gate process, conducted JAD session to collect estimates from the teams and responsible for developing Project Budget and obtaining approval through Steering Committee. Handled Change Request through CR Process when there is change in Scope, Schedule or Cost.
- Responsible to managing issues and risks and driving them to resolution / mitigation.
- Published project status reports that included capital and operational expense reporting in addition to variance.
- During post implementation and part of warranty phase, involved in triaging the defect tickets and managed through JIRA defect management process
- Performed other duties as assigned and Reported to PMO Program Director.
Sr. Program /Project Manager
- As a program management Consultant, responsible for managing projects for Confidential .
- The objective of this program was to implement Citi's global Internet and Mobile banking redesign (" Confidential ") program in nine (9) countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (“EMEA”).
- The Confidential program was an aggressive undertaking to deliver a truly revolutionary internet and mobile banking consumer experience by providing a broad range of functional capabilities and utilizing an accelerated, predictable and high-quality monthly execution.
- Managed 7 project/scrum teams around 70 resources at both onsite and offshore.
- The overall program budget was $2 million.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Program Management Consultant
- Responsible for managing Confidential Vitality Program with budget around $2 Million .
- The objective of this program was to increase and encourage the Member’s participation by increasing number of goals, expanding the rewards and contest, better user experience through Integrated Digital Experience etc.
Confidential, Bensenville - IL
Sr. Program / Project Management Consultant - Telecommunication
- As a program management Consultant, managed projects related to Strategic Operation Program and Operations Support Systems (BOS/S) Transformation program.
- The objective of BOS/S Program was to transform existing Billing and Operational systems to Vendor (Amdocs) systems and adopt release base approach.
- Managed program/project budget up to $7.5 Million and with cross-functional team size up to 50 resources.
Confidential, Chicago IL
Technical Project Manager Consultant - ecommerce
- As an IT project management consultant, responsible for managing projects for Online Business Unit (OBU) to enhance features of Searscommerical.com (B2B E-commerce site) using agile development methodology / Mingle and to on-board new clients to sears commercial site.
- These projects were managed using agile approach.
- As a PM, I was responsible for managing day-to-day project management activities and also managed the operational issues and defects related to this site.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed and lead the migration of Financial Application projects related to Payment Processing, Unclaimed Properties Management and Illinois Fund Management using agile development methodology .
- Along with Chief Information Officer (CIO), defined strategy and timeline for migrating several applications from Mainframe (COBOL, CICS) to Open Source J2EE Technology without impacting operations.
IT Project Management Consultant - Business Portal Development
- Managed Web Portal project (MBSii - Phase I) using IBM Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) Methodology, the scope of this project was to facilitate new business initiatives for new and existing business owners of Confidential .
- Interfaced with other State Agencies those involved in defining policies, collecting fees and setting regulations etc.
Technical Project Manager/Consultant
- Managed and lead Application enhancement projects using Agile Development Methodology for storing digital contents such as images, videos and financial documents for Marketing Division at Confidential .
- The objective of these projects was to maintain and provide digital contents for its Dealers, Internal teams maintaining digital assets, videos for animated movie makers etc. The software used to store content was Artesia (now OpenText) Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool.
Technical Project Manager/Project Lead / Sr. Systems Analyst
- Managed and lead several projects related to Auto, Home and Life Insurance/Annuities and also Technical projects related to Software Distribution using Microsoft SMS technologies. These projects were implemented using waterfall methodologies and strict gating process.
- Lead and delivered Data Warehouse project. The scope of this project was to develop reports related to Business Banking and Business Services from their existing data warehouse database for business intelligence.
- Lead and delivered HIPAA GAP Assessment project to identify the gaps and enhance the in-house applications to adhere policies and procedures of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) Act.
- Lead and delivered the application development project - Transitional Medical Assistance System (TMA-PLUS) in accordance with State Funded Medical Program for low-income citizens of Michigan.
Software Developer / Technical Lead
- lead and developed several application development projects related to Finance, Human Resources and Inventory Control Systems using Oracle and Microsoft technologies.
- Responsible for end-to-end software lifecycle process starting from requirement gathering, system analysis, design, development and post-production support activities.