- I have 15 successful years of progressive Information Technologies experience in Project Management, Program Management, Telecommunications Engineering, LAN/WAN/Wireless Network Design, VOIP projects, Network Security Projects, Government IT Projects and an extensive electronics background. I possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, while relentlessly searching for alternatives and optimum solutions for large IT Projects.
- I have the qualifications, knowledge and ability to develop and direct activities achieving company objectives.
- I provided direct support for the Confidential SES IT Services Director and SES (Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- I served as the Lead SETA for the fit - out and relocation of all IT services for the new Confidential (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) HQ Building.
- I managed multiple workstreams and met all scheduled deliverables.
- I evaluated, managed, and oversaw the prime IT contractors and their transition strategies for moving all Confidential IT classified and unclassified networks to the new constructed Confidential HQ building.
- I managed, designed, documented, and oversaw the contractor's passive and active networks installation, testing, and equipment commissioning.
Professional Strengths : LAN / WAN Design, Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, Telecommunications Facility Design, Network Administration, Fiber Optic Testing, Network Management, Network Security, SOX compliance, Contract Negotiations, Systems Installation, Infrastructure Design, Federal Government Contracts, Project Management, Scheduling Projects, Quality Assurance, Software Implementation, Software Development, Waterfall Methodologies, Agile Methodologies, SCRUM Methodologies, Cloud concepts, Documentation, Electronic Document Management System (EDMS ), SharePoint, Information Assurance, Copper Pathway Design, ANSI/TIA/EIA Standards, BICSI Standards, Security Standards, Fiber Pathway Design, Network Security, ITIL (Infrastructure Library), VOIP Projects, Systems Engineering, and Data Storage
Technical Expertise: MS Project, MS Windows NT Server, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Wireless ValleyMS Windows, McAfee Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, MS Visio, Cisco WorksSeagate (Veritas) Backup, Network Firewalls, Ekahau Wireless Design SoftwareSharePoint, Air Magnet, Aruba Wireless Access Points and Controllers, DASVisio Drawings, Cisco Wireless Access Points, Cisco Wireless DesignCisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Intrusion Detection, Fiber and Copper CableFiber Cable Testing, Fluke Testers, Cisco IOS, Nexus 5000 and 7000’sAutoCad 2018, MS VISIO.
Confidential, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- I Represent IT, AV, and VTC Solutions to the customer, users, and their management for all aspects of project management and performance requirements, including finance, architecture, technology, systems development, IT services, service management and project schedules for enterprise level projects and/or a series of related, ongoing projects within the organization.
- I provide guidance to the allocated project teams; supported Client IT Managers on planning and achieving of their strategic objectives.
- I collaborate with customer from requirements gathering through product acceptance.
- I align the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the enterprise project
- I review project schedules with functional project managers and project specialists allocated to the IT projects
- I provide guidance and motivation to project teams to successfully achieve project goals and corporate initiatives
- I also communicate project objectives in terms of overall strategic business objectives
- I serve as interface with customers, vendors, stakeholders and project sponsor(s)
- I devise creative solutions to critical customer and user needs
- I also obtained and summarized current project information and milestone status versus project performance baselines.
- I provide key stakeholders with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions
Sr. Quality Engineer
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Quality Assurance, design, and Project Management for installation of new IT Networks for the FBI nationwide network upgrade project.
- Designed Telecommunications, Network Infrastructure, and Electronic Security for FBI facilities.
- Manage Project Designs, Installations, and documentation.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Using combined Agile and Waterfall methodologies developed a software tool for use by VA OIS upper level management to replace the existing software tool that was using outdated and inaccurate data in determining future VA nationwide IT funding.
- Served as single point of contact (POC) for the VA Office of Information Security (OIS) Program Planning and Control (PPC)/ Strategic Investment Tool (SIT) project.
Sr. Systems Engineer
Confidential, Lorton, VA
- Performed duties as a SETA for the Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) on the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PM P2E) program working as the Lead PAC (Pacific Theater) Program Manager/Systems Engineer in support of the development of acquisition documents.
Program Manager/Systems Engineer
Confidential, Lorton, VA
- SETA Lead for the PEO EIS on the PM P2E program office supporting the development of acquisition documents and network designs to support all Pacific Theater IT projects.
Sr. Telecommunications Manager
Confidential, Crystal City, VA
- Provided leadership and support to the IT Services (ITS) organization of the high-profile Confidential Agency. I moved all networks both classified and unclassified to the new headquarters building containing 16 communications rooms, 14 SCIF’s, 16 AV VTC conference rooms, and 36000 data connections both fiber and copper. When the move was completed all connectivity was successful and I received the Confidential award for exceptional service.