- Program and Project Management Professional with extensive experience in SaaS, Cloud Services, Office 365, Identity and Access Management, Rights Management, Project Management, Program Management, Change Management, and Account Management.
- Well versed in PMI/PMO methodology, Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Quality Assurance, Change Control, Risk Management, Release Management, Product Management, Content Management, Product Marketing, Product Development, Customer Support, and Delivery.
- Expertise in overseeing and managing large, complex, diverse and strategic projects including information platform deployments of M365, EMS, and other enterprise wide applications, systems, and platforms.
- Strong expertise in documentation, design, implementation, development and delivery, and management of consumer - facing websites.
- Experienced in managing complex program and project budgets, implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
- Expertise in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, workflow and process analysis.
- Expertise in Regulatory compliance, UAT, and Production Validation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, leadership, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and team building skills with the ability to work independently in a team environment.
Cloud Services: Office 365, Azure, AWS
SaaS: Salesforce, M365
Tracking Tools: Visual Studio (TFS), Product Studio
Secure Authentication: RSA, Vasco, MFA, PIV, AD RMS, ADFS
Project Management: MS Project, Deltek Project Portfolio Management, Primavera, Confluence, Jira, Portfolio, Service Desk
Productivity Tools: Exchange, MS Office Suite, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, One Drive, Teams, Power BI
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
IAM: Imprivata, Cloud ID, Azure AD, Azure Right Management, Confidential Identity Management, Identity Governance
Virtualization: MS App-V, MS Hyper-V, VMware
Document Management: Documentum, Office 365, SharePoint
Other: Active Directory, LDAP, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SSO, SaaS, IAM, SAML, RBAC/ABAC, AD FS, Azure AD, IDaaS, Confidential PKI
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Partner Success Manager/Project Manager - Office 365
- Partner Enablement: Defined best practice and provided guidance to Fast Track Ready Confidential Partners for the delivery of onboarding and adoption services for Confidential ’s M365 SaaS offering, utilizing excellent knowledge of M365 services and ecosystem.
- Ensured that tools and process from the central Fast Track team were applied and adopted as part of delivering the Fast Track benefit to customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple partner contacts. Alignment of technical, migration and adoption SMEs based on customer needs.
- Influence and obtain customer s plan for deployment and adoption required to support consumption growth.
- Program Administration. Drove and developed change management strategies for process and program improvement.
- Service and Partner performance surveys following GDPR and P Management guidelines.
- Established and communicated customer engagement and project management best practices.
- Identified business goals and drivers related to M365 onboarding engagement and translated them into appropriate technical guidance.
- Generated technical and functional requirements through interaction with Partner points of contact and technical resources engaging with customer stakeholders.
- Generated documentation around tasks, processes, and project risks to assist Partners with scoping customer onboarding and adoption of Windows 10 and M365 services.
- Maintained customer and partner facing digital websites to provide access to and other materials used to assist with the transition to and adoption of Confidential 365 services.
Deployment Program Manager - Office 365
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Program Administrator for the implementation and deployment of Confidential ’s O365 Dedicated and O365 platform offerings.
- Build enduring customer relationships to identify business needs, manage intent and to help successfully deploy and adopt products across the M365 Suite.
- Responsibilities include delivering the deployment experience benefit, leading business value conversations, and showcase product demonstrations and use cases.
- Influence and obtain customer s plan for deployment and adoption required to support consumption growth.
- Educate and guide change management and adoption activities with key customer stakeholders, help reduce implementation risk, and help drive usage of workloads. Orchestrating of stakeholders including partners, Account Teams and other Confidential resources to deliver a world class onboarding experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple customer contacts. Alignment of technical, migration and adoption SMEs based on customer needs.
- Capture engagement data and communicate process and technology improvement feedback.
- Developed and maintained transition scripts, processes, and detailed project plans.
- Planned and executed migration efforts into and between MS cloud environments for large enterprise and mid-market customers.
- Assessed needs and requirements, tracked and remediated issues and risks, and maintained communications between the customer work-stream and the project team.
- Assembled project plans and teamwork assignments, directed and monitored work efforts daily, identified resource needs, performed quality reviews, and escalated functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Tracked key project milestones and adjusted project plans and/or resources.
- Coordinated communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacted the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Ensured that service deployed enforced Information Security requirements, including Data Privacy domains.
- Managed multiple cross-functional medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects.
- Created detailed guidance on configurations, processes, best practices, issues remediation, and script utilization.
- Managed several projects implementing Confidential PKI, Identity Federation, Azure AD, Rights Management, Identity and Access Management, and multi-factor authentication methods.
- Content management, including archiving, indexing and secure storage of data for Litigation Hold, In-Place Hold. Document management using Office 365 services (SharePoint, One Drive).
- Successful deployments across multiple vertical markets including Automotive, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Government agencies.
- Developed and provided tracking reports, using data from internal and external sources used for performance and decision analysis.
- Reviewed and communicated status on defects, change requests, and outstanding issues with the customer, deployment team members, engineers/developers, management, and stakeholders.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Learning Solutions Architect responsibilities included Engagement management, solution delivery, and Mobile Learning Solution development and delivery.
- As Product Manager, led cross-functional project teams that included Sales, Marketing, and Engineering resources in addition to Certified Trainers to deliver custom and customized COTS enterprise solutions.
- Provided customer-specific access to content via a consumer-facing website.
- Analyzed business requirements and created business analysis reports.
- UI/UX Wireframe and Mockup design.
- Product localization/internationalization.
- Risk and Change management: Documented gaps, identified key user challenges, and developed plans to bridge gaps. Managed escalations as required.
- Developed and provided tracking reports using data from internal and external sources used for performance and decision analysis. Prepared and provided periodic project status reports.
- Defined and documented complex and detailed processes.
- Managed business expectations and ensured commitments were met by continuously coordinating with resources and stakeholders. Managed Peer Review and UAT.
Confidential, Renton, WA
Program Manager/Principal Systems Analyst
- Solutions Architect for a variety of software, network security, SSO, Identity Federation (SAML), and IAM engagements.
- Established a strategic plan for enterprise information management to identify, prioritize, secure, and execute data and analytic initiatives.
- Developed and deployed enterprise information management policies and standards.
- Generated technical and functional requirements through the facilitation of meetings and workshops.
- Conducted design and architecture sessions with clients to discuss strategy around regulatory compliance and modernization of outdated solutions.
- Legacy Service Parts Management systems security evaluation and updates.
- Develop and provide detailed tracking reports for data analysis and performance metrics.
- Established and implemented project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects were delivered on time, within budget, adhered to high quality standards, and met customer expectations.
- Led project teams and successfully deliver projects by efficiently allocating work, checking status, effective crisis management, and resolving team issues.
- Analyzed business requirements and created Business analysis reporting using MS Excel pivot tables.
- As the Lead Engineer for the IAM portion of this engagement, focused on Identity Federation (SAML) and SSO.
- Worked closely with internal support to complete Active Directory migration.
- Worked with the customer to assess business needs, developed a comprehensive vision and scope for the solution, developed business use cases, and documented technical and functional requirements.
- Developed and managed resource loaded integrated schedule using MS Project.
- Deployed Imprivata Enterprise SSO and developed over 100 SAML based application profiles. Including the development of profiles for client/server and legacy based applications.
- Worked with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Management, HIPAA Compliance, Identity and Access Management, and supported Electronic Health Records (EHR) Systems.
- Worked on Enterprise Asset Management system upgrade and Spare Parts Inventory Management System review and upgrade.
- Evaluated cloud transition strategy.
- Performed individual assignments as directed by the client; ensured adequate and continuous controls were exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality.