Confidential is a Professional Scrum Master with over 6 years of experience implementing agile scrum practices and principles. A servant leader who is very passionate about process improvements using different agile techniques. She began her career as a Project Manager leading strategy, project planning, and effectively communicating with Stakeholders. Her passion for Scrum coupled with project management and excellent communication skills will make her a perfect fit for your organization.
Tools: JIRA, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Agile Techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Pair Programming.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Servant leader managing multiple teams practicing Agile Scrum
- Facilitator of agile scrum events: Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospective, and backlog Refinement meetings.
- Driver of continuous improvement, team collaboration, self - organization, and cross functionality.
- Promoter of trust and respect for individuals and team working agreements.
- Transparent communicator of Sprint commitments and results to stakeholders
- Remover of team impediments and outside distractions to the team
- Enabler of scrum teams unfolding their full potentials, and ensure Agile Scrum concepts and principles are being followed.
- Support Product Owner manage PBIs and write User Stories that meet INVEST criteria and team’s DOD
Confidential, Tyler, TX
- Led strategy and planning sessions and developed project scope with stakeholders for approved projects
- Identified and resolved project issues and managed project dependencies to maintain timelines
- Oversaw project and documented services provided as well as generated reports
- Facilitated discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Effectively cooperated with other team members while completing project coordination assessments
- Handled placement as well as managed accurate case records and performance reports
- Evaluated, collected, and interpreted statistical d Confidential to help make informed decisions
- Communicated clear expectations with team members and other stakeholders, and continually manage those expectations throughout the life of the project
- Mentor associate Project Managers, and fostered an environment of learning and growth