- Innovative Technology and Project manager with a proven record of delivering success across multiple business and industry segments.
- Led a team to 1 - year revenue growth of over 250 percent.
- Designed, built and managed a $6M call center in Europe capable of supporting 30K end-users.
- Created $4+ million in annual revenue with a team of 2 account managers and 2 technical support specialists.
- Develop a system that secured a process that exposed 10-million dollars to internal fraud.
- Experienced using multiple approaches to deliver game-changing business solutions that bridge the technology/business gap.
- Adept at analyzing complex business issues, developing workable solutions and implementing the resultant projects.
- Capable and resourceful decision-maker.
- Skilled at leveraging internal relationships and external alliances to assemble and lead teams to success.
- Consistently maintain a diligent, dedicated, and passionate work ethic.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE:
- MS & Apple Desktop & Server Operating Systems
- Process Mapping, Analysis and Engineering
- MS Office MS Project; MS Visio; MS Publisher
- ERP/SCM Analysis, Planning and Integration
- Axure RP Pro
- Call/Support Center Development & Management
- MS Web Technologies (IIS, .NET)
- Network Mapping, Analysis, and Design
- PC and Network Hardware Software and Protocols
- Staff Management
- Telecommunications Systems (Traditional & IP-based)
- Virtualization Technologies
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Delivery & Service Manager
- Responsible for managing the million dollars plus budget for key financial systems supporting general ledger, account payables and financial reporting.
- Worked department management to analyze both short and long-range business as well as monitored and coordinated major project activities and plans.
- Designed and built a web-based application that eliminated several costly manual processes and eliminated a 10-million-dollar fraud exposure.
- Managed relationships with multiple vendors and professional organizations
- Reviewed and assisted in the preparation of technical specifications for system enhancements.
- Managed two teams of technical engineers supporting mainframe, client server and web system development. Achieved 98% on time and within budget project completion.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, promotion and salary recommendations, and terminations
- Completed status and project reports and presented to senior management
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Moved into the role of Project Manager for the bank’s Activity Based Costing (ABC) Project. Directed the project from Phase 0 to Phase 1 where the project team successfully completed the main Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed a functional traceability matrix and script for evaluating vendor software.
- Developed a Request for Proposal (RFP) for implementation partners and held scripted vendor demonstrations for the software vendor finalist.
- Additional responsibilities included managing the project’s task scheduling, enterprise & business resources and managing project cost.
- Much of this work was performed in the bank’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) and Macro Level Project Planning tools.
- Spearheaded the Bank’s Treasury group’s internal effort to prepare for its annual SSAE 16 external audit.
Confidential, Palatine, IL
- In support of the first module of a newly developed web-based global sales budgeting and forecasting system, joined the project as a Program Manager tasked with completing the final deployment and providing user support. The deployment involved rolling the system out to sales and finance teams in 9 independent reporting units located in 7 countries.
- After the successful system deployment, functional and workflow specifications for use by the third-party development team to include additional features and functionality omitted in the initial release of the system. Use of these specification documents resulted in a lower degree of defects in the initial deployment.
- Role expanded to include responsibility for the design of the user interface and process/workflows for the second module of system. Used Axure RP Pro, a wireframe and specification software tool, to rapidly prototype UI elements, define interactions and user functionality, conditional links and workflows prior to and during application development
- To maximize the value derived from the use of the systems’ first module developed a new project for Version 3.0 of the system that would in corporate prioritized key user requirements gleaned form a series of focused interactive, multi-departmental user feedback sessions. This resulted in a complete redesigned of the application’s UI that incorporates task-specific wizard-like workflows, as well as correcting and extending the system’s underlying architecture.
Confidential, Buffalo, New York
- As the Technical Systems Manager/Business Systems Analyst for the supermarket chain, assumed responsibility for the firm's fastest growing line-of-business: branded fuel sites. The fuel sites were a critical component of the chain's overall strategic growth plan. Successfully implemented nine new fuel sites in less than 2 years. This represented a 33% increase in fueling sites and a projected 10% revenue increase per site.
- Managed the development and deploy an internally developed enterprise-wide labor scheduling and time tracking application to replace an existing Kronos based system.
- Worked to document, validate and redesign business processes and requirements. Worked as one of the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clarify functionality, communicate system’s functions and limitations to the business owners.
- Defined, deployed and administered a web content management and document management systems based on Microsoft SharePoint.