- Extensive Scrum Master, Project Management, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance experience spanning the full Software Development Life Cycle employing AGILE and Waterfall methodologies.
- Cross industry experience with in depth Financial Services and Insurance expertise
- Strong consultative/liaison skills to bridge technology and business goals
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Business Analyst (George Washington University)
- JIRA and Rally proficiency
Confidential, Springfield, MA
Agile Scrum Master
- Supported 4 agile teams comprised of Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Hardware and Environment Technicians, Release Management
- Managed Product Owner, Vendor, Shared Services and other external relationships interfacing with each team
- Responsible for structuring, implementing, and continuously improving all Agile Ceremonies
- Reporting responsibilities( planning, schedule and cost variance, quality, risk etc. ) for projects ranging in duration (generally 3 - 12 months) and expenditure (250,000 -1,000,000)
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding project metrics
Confidential, Lincoln, RI
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Senior Project Manager responsible for delivering a portfolio of 30 enterprise wide projects to transition Confidential from a mainframe to a Guidewire Claims Center, Policy Center and Billing Center distributed environment.
- Project teams range from 8- 12 SME’s, Business Analysts, Developers, Architects and Quality Engineers.
- Project teams are responsible for initiation to deployment activities including scope and approach (Project Charter), functional requirements and technical specifications, configuration and integration development, Systems and User Acceptance Testing, deployment and .
- Project delivery cadence to meet the program target dates requires my concurrently managing 3-5 projects that range from 3-12 months.
- Project methodology is Hybrid Agile/Waterfall.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Agile Scrum Master
- User story creation, estimation and prioritization
- Functional Systems Design documentation and U/I development
- Technical Systems Design documentation and Integration development
- Sprint planning
- Backlog grooming and prioritization with Business Owners
- Continuous process improvement/retrospectives
- Resource and development
- Documentation and code review acceptance
- Unit, Integration, Q/A and User Acceptance Testing
- Senior leadership reporting for quality, schedule, financials and issue escalation
- Onshore/Offshore collaboration and coordination
- Selected to lead a large team upon consolidation of 5 teams to 2 teams
Scrum Master/ Project Manager/ PMO Senior Business Analyst
- Served as Scrum Master for a series of projects in a 3 year program responsible for migrating High Income Trading, Portfolio Management and Research Analysis data from a SQL database environment to ORACLE, while concurrently rewriting the front end applications and mid-tier services accordingly.
- These projects were conducted utilizing the AGILE methodology with multiple projects running concurrently.
- The project teams ranged from 6 to 15 resources with budgets from $250,000 to $1,000,000 and timelines from 3 months to a year
- Served as Project Manager for a series of projects in the Capital Markets space to enhance Bank Loan Trading and Securities Lending capabilities. Project teams ranged from 8 to 15 members with budgets from $500,000 to $1.5 million. Heavy third party (SunGard, Bank of New York, and JP Morgan) coordination and integration required. Utilized Waterfall methodology with responsibility for full SDLC deliverables
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked in the PMO on multiple project teams consisting of 10-150 cross functional team members across the enterprise for durations from 3 to 12 months requiring the following Business Analysis skills:
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Business Requirements elicitation, documentation, and stakeholder sign off
- Systems Requirements/ Systems Specifications documentation and development
- Systems and User Acceptance test planning and execution
- Document and deliver user
- Onshore/Offshore Collaboration and Coordination
Senior Business Analyst
- Develop, document and gain Steering Committee approval for business initiatives through the concept, business case, detailed business plan, project funding and project launch phases
- Complete the business and system requirements documents for an enterprise level correspondence and communications project
- Perform end to end project life cycle responsibilities including scope and approach activities, functional requirement definition, use case development, gap analysis, cost benefit analysis, and solution design and configuration modeling
- Lead joint application development (JAD) workshops
- Initiate and manage projects that leverage my industry knowledge of best practices to design technology solutions for insurance operations
- Market Confidential 's technology products and consulting services by publishing articles in industry journals and by speaking engagements at high visibility Industry conferences
- Liaison with Information Technology, Legal, Compliance, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Vendors, and all distribution channels for all new initiatives and enhancements for existing operations and relationships
- Directed a process reengineering and cultural change initiative to transform a functional operation of over 200 into a cross-functional team environment that resulted in a 25% expense reduction, 30% increased productivity, and improved producer and client satisfaction across distribution channels