- For Confidential 500 and 250 corporations Drive end - to-end delivery/implementation/ of high profile critical projects/initiatives and global cutting-edge technology solutions with a matrixed team, senior management and external and internal customers through the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile
- Recruiting, resource management, client relationship management, team building
- Received several department s for excellent dashboard project reports
- Complete financial management of costs, schedules and project deliverables. Ensure quality, schedule and budget are met. Determine a need for change, the course of action and make adjustments.
- Assuring Security and Architectural compliance to corporate and industry standards by coordinating across and partnering with corporate security and architecture departments (Ops, Info. Security, Architecture, Quality/Testing) and functional businesses.
- Thrive by mentoring and helping peers and team members to be collaborative and foster a strong foundation with the team, business project sponsors, and key stakeholders
- Business Strategy and Project Prioritization software evaluations, recommendations, customizations, and implementations (content management systems, project management and employee resource planning tools)
- Technical skills: Data Mining/Warehousing; Team Foundation Server (TFS), Oracle, SQL, SaaS, HTML, MS SQL Server, PERL, .Net, MS Project, Visio, QuickBase, Clarity, Quality Center, SharePoint 2010/2013, Daptiv, HEAT, MS Office Suite (including PowerPoint), Lotus Notes
Sr. Program Manager
- PMO program management of projects from several departments.
- Establishing guidelines for timeline and deadline reporting with accountability down to the analyst and modeler level.
- Determining and documenting requirements and procedures from legacy employees that have not had previous requirement gathering or project management environment experience.
Sr. Project Manager
- Identifying Documents to be transitioned into proprietary eCommerce site
- Negotiating with business units for ownerships of rebranding 100,000 documents
- Coordination of Architecture, Info Security, Lead Developers, and QA to determine mode of transfer, storage location, and access authentication/authorization to allow ease of data mining and reporting capabilities.
Sr. Technical Enterprise Project Manager
- Multi - Million dollar Hardware Infrastructure Replacement for over 320+ branches. Including workstation replacement, Data Center centralization for local servers proof of concept, upgrade for client and server OS.
- Data Center - 325 locations each with it s own server needed to be migrated to new Data Center. Proof of concept was delivered with stakeholders and team members from Architecture, Operations, and several business units.
- Assuring products and solutions are compliant with Security and Architectural Initiatives and guidelines.
- Managing customer interaction software and kiosk style hardware, while utilizing .Net code reviews and Team
- Foundation Server (TFS) for managing/deploying developers code.
- Personal Consumer Big Data Compliance initiative for national mandatory regulatory requirements (OFAC)
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of the program or project while coordinating matrixed resources subject matter experts, and key stakeholder. Along with excellent status reporting (project plan including budgetary forecasting) to key stakeholders, project team members and c-level executives.
Business Project Manager
- Enterprise Large portfolio management of several initiatives.
- Accountable for all deliverables while manage the engagement of resources and progress of the project(s):
- Managing Biometric Authentication Technology Pilot - accountable for the coordination and execution of high visibility work streams in a matrixed and widely distributed organization, including offshore vendors
- Digital Authentication Infrastructure upgrade integration and cross-department coordination including SEC regulated password encryption standards.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities, issues, risks and conflict resolution; weekly Sr. Executive level reports including executive summaries and stakeholder level PowerPoints
Sr. Project Manager
- Program management of several related projects and enhancements utilize SharePoint 2013 and Lotus Notes development.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for managing code and agile user stories to link to specific code functionality.
- Responsible for full SDLC and strong process facilitation, including project documentation, budget maintenance, and team member management with WBS tasks and coordination.
- Agile Scrum Master with daily stand - up scum, sprint planning, burndown rate and velocity; Sprint retrospectives
- Agile - consistent Product Backlog review and grooming sessions Executive Summary Reports - milestones, and s to senior and The Fed management.
- Expertise utilizing project tools such as MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Sr. Enterprise Product -Project Manager
- Responsible for high visibility, Multi - million ($2.1M) + crucial client facing project for multi-browser, multi-platform infrastructure capabilities.
- Project tracks include business prioritization, user interface controls, user experience look and feel implementation, off-the-shelf package QA tools, and two-factor -user authorization security (SaaS), including identity management; data security and policy management and network security policies.
- Expertise utilize project tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Project, QuickBase, JIRA, Quality Center for issues and risks, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Change Management Multiple project and program responsibility with Mobile capabilities on tablets and handheld devices-
- Migrated project teams from waterfall to agile methodologies ( watergile )
- Agile Scrum Master facilitating, for a distributed international team, daily stand-up scrum, sprint planning and reporting including burndown rate and velocity; sprint retrospectives "what works/needs improvement"; Product Backlog review and grooming sessions assuring stakeholder participation on a sprint by sprint basis, Facilitating a key stakeholder (senior and executive level management) bi-weekly status meeting)
- Utilized agile software, JIRA with green-hopper plug-in, to manage our agile activities
- Key participant in PMO process improvement team
Sr. Product Interactive Project Manager
- Responsible for fast-paced day-to-day activities of multiple creative refresh projects, averaging 30-40 project releases a month resulting in worldwide $300M eCommerce revenue utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Complete SDLC experience and documentation from beginning inception to launch and after care. Iterative/waterfall and agile methodologies are used, depending on project or program. Improving and automating processes wherever possible.
Consultant/Data and SharePoint Project Manager
- Data and User Authentication Policy Management (PII and Security Compliance)
- Manage projects and issues ( Change Management) in a system utilized to closely track trouble tickets, bug fixes, enhancement tracking, maintenance, and sw. releases (SharePoint, MS Project, and Excel)
- Interact with external and internal contacts, both local and international, and able to communicate effectively with individual contributors as well as contractors and senior executive sponsors.
- SharePoint 2007 - network administrator, application development as well as complete SDLC management, enterprise and individual support, with monthly and weekly corporate administrator meetings.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
Principal Product Manager
- Responsible for a corporate wide Backward Compatibility Initiative, a wide - reaching program critical to the product and business.
- Serve as corporate liaison with Sun Microsystems for Java Engineering Team weekly meetings discussing issues and bug tracking to lead change and apply best practices to processes and systems
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Product Manager
- Manage multi - million dollar "off the shelf" Content Management System while increasing satisfaction to 90% for customer service the business direct channel
- Manage a distributed staff of 10 project managers, 20 developers, 5 designers, and 2 configuration managers (across multiple business/functional units and multiple programs priorities) for designing, building, and implementing global dynamic web applications.