Confidential, Washington DC
Sr. Agile Coach
- Mentored and Coached senior leadership, director and managers to promote and adopt agile principles within the agency.
- Established strategy and approach to transform Federal software development teams from traditional SDLC to Agile methodology.
- Conducted scrum team training and workshops for product owners, scrum masters and agile team members.
- Coached 6 + team simultaneously and led agile adoption from product discovery, agile training, sprint execution and product delivery.
- Developed metrics to align with larger enterprise goals and track adoption of agile framework within the enterprise.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Transformed agile delivery teams through coaching and defining scaled agile practices.
- Developed and implemented strategic roadmap for adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Successfully delivered complex programs by implementing scaled agile practices, influencing stakeholders, building relationships,
- Coached Scrum masters, product owners and other stakeholders to adopt agile best practices.
- Facilitated sprint planning, retrospective, backlog grooming, daily standups and other sprint events.
- Coached business product leaders and business stakeholders about backlog grooming and prioritization to plan product development cycles.
- Facilitated conversations with business and technical teams for buy - in of proposed solutions.
- Coached teams for continuous improvement, continuous delivery and elevation to higher agile maturity.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Agile Program Manager
- Defined strategy, execution and delivery of complex technology programs from concept to launch.
- Led 10+ cross functional Agile teams to successfully deliver Security Program to product enhance security for educators and students.
- Partnered with 10+ internal teams & 3rd party vendors for successful launch of Program.
- Expert at using data to solve complex business and technical problems and data driven decision-making.
- Worked with internal stakeholders like Senior Leadership, Engineering Teams, Academic Design, Product Marketing & Sales to deliver technically robust solutions to deliver large programs from initiation to delivery.
- Defined program metrics and reporting process targeted towards senior leadership.
- Led multiple Agile teams and communicated with multiple stakeholders.
- Identified program dependencies, risks and created mitigation plan.
- Worked with technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver program objectives.
- Planned and facilitated discussions for solving complex technical and business problems.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams in multiple locations to deliver results.
- Juggled multiple competing priorities to deliver business deliverables within time constraints.
- Strong ability to look at the big picture as well as execute day-to-day operational details.
- Built strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Technical Program & Project Manager
- Managed 15+ projects related to application development, infrastructure and ERP systems to align technology operations to business strategy.
- Developed detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress. Maintained up-to-date project plans during the complete project life cycle to track accomplished work, resources, scope and costs.
- Managed planning, execution and delivery of several IT projects on-time, on-schedule and within budget.
- Defined project scope, gathered requirements, collaborated with business users and senior management to create and validate project scope.
- Coordinated all available cross functional internal resources for project execution.
- Created Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and sequencing activities for several large-scale IT projects to support medical device manufacturing.
- Measured project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Worked with business users and other stakeholders to gather critical IT project requirements to manage successful launch of several external facing products.
- Managed budgets, resources and worked with senior management to develop and revise project schedule.
- Created and updated project plans and business case for initiation of IT projects. Presented regular updates to key executives about project progress, trends and performance.
- Applied cost-benefit analysis and project selection techniques to update project portfolio.
- Worked with product owners to prioritize product backlog. Ran daily project scrum meetings.
- Facilitated daily standups and retrospective meetings to encourage continuous improvement.
- Managed team velocity, budgets, and other KPI to track and report project progress to senior management.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Manager, Tax Technology Consultant
- Managed global application architecture for IFRS reporting system with 5 cross-functional teams.
- Defined architecture governance, best practices and standards within enterprise.
- Managed communication with business users, multiple offshore teams of 6-10 members, developed technical specifications and performed requirements gathering.
- Mentored junior managers to improve performance and delivered monthly client presentations.
- Designed and executed data integration and migration strategy.
- Designed and developed application database and data model using SQL Server 2008 for GAAP to IFRS conversion tool. Designed and developed OLAP database solutions for reporting.
- Designed and developed complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, Common Table Expressions (CTE), functions, indexes, triggers, views and service broker.
Confidential , Los Angeles, CA
- Designed and developed applications for product marketing analytics.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, software development, unit testing, code reviews, refactoring and performance testing.
- Leveraged developments standards, best practices and design principles to create innovative products.