- Highly - effective professional with experience delivering business process alignment, project management, ITIL and practical solutions to small, large and complex projects.
- A proven ability to achieve organizational milestones and objectives and a talent for strategically employing resources to achieve exceptional bottom line results. Energetic and focused technical professional with exceptional leadership, communication and Project Management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, facilitate, and meet deadlines of multiple high level and highly visible projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in management of scope, project plan creation/management and metrics reporting.
- Ability to organize and plan multiple projects .
- Proven ability to manage escalations, risk and change management and a working knowledge of Jira, Rally and MS Project.
- Team player with a seamless ability to work with business partners, stakeholders, and sponsors to achieve common goals.
- Structured Problem-Solving Customer Relations Management Data Migration Budgeting and Forecasting Project Implementation IT Infrastructure IT Requirements and Planning Vendor Management Cloud Computing Staff and Training Development Risk Management Resource Leveling Contract Negotiation and Cost Controls Configuration and Change Management Agile Executive-Level Communication 4G/LTE, VoLTE and IMS Scrum Master Scope and Cost Management PMO Root Cause Analysis Rally
- Waterfall Methodologies Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) JIRA Change Management Process Improvement Sharepoint
- MS Project/VISIO/Excel/Powerpoint Confluence/Clarity/Servicenow
- Lead and managed the implementation of all aspects of the customer System Development lifecycle (primarily 4G/LTE, IMS (Web RTC, Call Center), VoLTE, (UMTS), and data migration projects), in terms of solution/feature content, schedule and milestones, financial and budget deliverables, risk mitigation, and overall completion of the technical solution.
- Served as the customer prime interface for all aspects of the solution and manages the day-to-day relationship with the customer.
- Worked closely with the Solutions Architect to insure delivery of the functional requirements, high and low level designs, and test cases/Plans for the solution.
- Collaborated with the Program Manager/PMO to build the enterprise solution roadmap, perform resource leveling, establish executive communication and escalation strategies, create global project plans, and manage day-to-day execution of the project schedule.
- Creation & Management of Project Plan to outline dependencies while outlining significant Milestones.
- Implemented project plan after contract signing. Successfully kept project within the planned budget and schedule.
- PMO Principle member of the Process Improvement Board as the lead Sr. Technical Project Manager delegate, providing direct feedback (lessons learned, release note development, etc) from actual project issues in real-time
- Working with various vendors on satisfying previously defined Requirements and integration activities and deployments.
- Managed and lead a cross functional team of 10-30 resources per project consisting of resources located in various remote locations.
- Reviewed contract negotiations with procurement and legal group to confirm scope is outlined correctly.
PMO Analyst, Network Infrastructure
- Responsible for large, cross functional development and systems integration of IT projects of multiple locations and hospitals, including network location network Re-IP, network active directory, DNS reassignments and wireless cutovers.
- Coordinated the migration of data from an existing in-house data storage for growth reasons.
- Executed an effective data migration strategy, migrating data from the source platform to the target platform accurately, and according to company and regulatory policies on information controls and information security.
- Liaison to engineers, technical teams, server teams, field support, vendors, medical device teams and leadership (both business and IT) across the organization.
- Performed resource leveling
- Acted as the primary interface point into the technical teams coordinating all delivery activities and acted as the escalation point for all issues.
- Managed multiple teams to insure delivery of the functional requirements, and test cases. Performed resource leveling, ensured the right teams are working on the right components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones, goals and keeping high priority initiatives.
- Executed project to replace legacy servers and incorporated them into a virtual platform. Coordinated the migration of data to partitioned VMs. Coordinated the with vendors and various server teams for the decommission of several servers.
- Responsible for maintaining project plan timelines and Risk Mitigation. Established executive communication with stakeholders
- Communicated project status to all stakeholders, including project team members, end user’s management, and senior management
IT Project Coordinator
- Worked closely with the Solutions Architect and Senior Project Managers to insure delivery of the functional requirements, high and low level designs, and Test cases/Plans for the solution.
- Scheduled the team system maintenance windows ensuring that the user end experience was not affected. Tracked project data and timelines, budgets, reporting and progress. Created project plans, and manage day-to-day execution of the project and schedule.
- Assisted in the management and guidance of cross functional teams (15+ per project), applying best practices of various project management methodologies as relevant to the solution (cascade, agile, SCRUM).
- Assisted with Project Financial and Risk Review boards, establishing entrance/exit criteria and measurable metrics and margins.
- Daily responsibilities included the project management, requirements development and scope development.
- Coordinated new customer solution design documents (HLDs) and test plans.
- Develop and maintained accurate project lifecycle strategies, and other methodology and integration processes.
- Managed complex, and enterprise project activities, performing resource leveling and work package estimates.
- Prepared project WBS and schedules that included project tasks, work assignments, work packages, resources, project milestones, and duration estimates.
- Prepared and managed the scheduling of project resources, while maintaining accurate timelines and budget.
- Responsible for managing project budgets, tracking all expenditures and reporting impacts to both gross and variable margins.
- Developed post-implementation plans and executed post-mortem reviews to determine if the solution met project scope and end user expectations.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Associate Project Manager
- Held regular project status meetings with all stakeholders to review project status and issues.
- Managed and ensured all project deliverables are on time, within budget, and high quality to maintain customer satisfaction throughout the projects.
- Provided leadership, guidance, and assistance to project team members as required
- Facilitated meetings at all levels and publish meeting minutes
- Implemented process improvement initiatives to improve the development planning process
- Analyzed and predict productivity gains expected to be realized from planned software releases
- Lead meetings with end users to identify system pain points and identify system enhancements and needed user training.