Seasoned and versatile Agile Practitioner in Software Development with a track record in delivering and leading Agile projects. Extensive knowledge in multiple Agile methodologies, Expert at driving the adoption of Scrum principles and best practices using several techniques that encourages collaboration and foster self - organizing teams.
Agile frameworks: Scrum, and SAFe
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Apache
Communication Tools: Google hangouts, Skype
Other Tools: Notepad++, Java, Ms. Project, MS. SharePoint, MS. Excel, MS. Access, MS. Visio.
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and report Scrum team velocity; helped team make appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing, and task definition; proactively develop and maintain team standards, tools and best practices.
- Coached, guided and mentor teams on Agile/Scrum practices and techniques.
- Protected team from over-commitment; managed backlog and prioritized resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery.
- Worked with customers and product owner to prioritize and validate requirements.
- Engaged with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness of Scrum & Kanban application in the organization.
- Developed, managed, monitored and reported on all project/program tasks, activities, expectations, controls and deliverables; and/or provide management and oversight
- Ensure backlog remains healthy and necessary for the business.
- Monitor, manage and track issues on Agile software environment using MS tools
- Assisted internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Resolved a complex infrastructure issue by creating and utilizing a professional network of Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Technical Leads within the project.
- Helped build a re-usable automated process framework, saving infrastructure initiation costs on any future project and speeding up the development-to-production cycle.
- Report status on Agile metrics, milestones and deliverables
- Provided hardware and software technical support to staff. Setup computers and installed software along with antivirus.
- Developed new strategies and it procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Managed other daily operations of the department using excel created accounting inventory data. Imported and exported data from text files, saved queries, and databases
- Used automatic outlining, inserted subtotals, created advanced filters, and used database functions.
- Created pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.
- Formatted spreadsheets and workbooks for print, document reproduction, and presentations. performed data manipulation, transformation, and cleansing. prepared routine and ad hoc status reports.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sales and Marketing
- Managed invoice payments, budget tracking, and insured clear and effective reports using excel pivot tables.
- Provided excellent services to the clients and created loyal customers.
- Partnered with the research team to set up products and services for wholesale clients
- Held meetings with the employees in the coordination, monitoring, completion of various projects according to business specifications to achieve targeted objectives
- Handled technological problems, maximized productivity and advanced competitive advantage.