- Success - driven Senior Project Manager with extensive experience as the primary customer interface for all program deliverables.
- Lead matrix based, cross-functional teams spread across geographically diverse locations to plan and implement network solutions, critical power solutions, and telecom infrastructure build projects for federal agencies, global telecom and cable broadband providers.
- Strong leader with excellent organizational and communication skills who utilizes in-depth knowledge of customer relationship management and project management methodologies to deliver quality projects on-time, on-budget, and within scope.
- Trusted Customer Advisor Motivate Project Team Manage Internal / External Stakeholders
- Subcontractor Management Identify / Mitigate Risks Track and Control Project Costs
- Passionate Problem Solver Provide Issue Resolution Facilitate Executive Level Status Reports
Proficient in: SAP, Workfront, MS Project, ConnectWise, Microsoft Office
Confidential, Plano, TX
Lead Project Manager
- Deliver energy systems solutions, that include DC power, generators, HVAC and AC electrical, to telecommunications, wireless, and cable broadband service providers leveraging turnkey Project Management, Engineering, Installation, and Maintenance Services.
- Manage and track the ship dates of all material and equipment required to complete a project.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of multiple projects.
- Manage multiple subcontractors to identify risks, develop / track project schedules, and execute projects.
- Facilitate weekly status reports to assigned customers on job progress and negotiate Changed Orders.
Confidential, McDonough, GA
Director, Federal Programs
- Utilized PMI Project Management recognized best practices and standards in scope, schedule, cost, resource, risk, procurement, communications, change, and quality management to drive internal operational efficiencies to deliver IoT, Voice (SIP/VoIP), and data infrastructure deployment projects.
- Identified opportunities and submitted bids on $15 million in sole source contract opportunities for disadvantaged small businesses at several agencies (FAA, DHS, VA, and EPA).
- Built a project management plan to complete for a $1.3 million subcontracting job for a prime contractor.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Senior Lead Program Manager
- Collaborate with geographically diverse cross-functional teams in a matrix environment to create service products used to build customized programs based on each customer’s specific needs.
- Provided weekly status reports on program deliverables, achieved milestones, root cause analysis on critical issues, and delivered corrective action plans to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Developed the incremental opportunities and “add-ons” to improve and grow service products in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management teams to increase services revenue.
- Championed continuous proactive process improvement of internal operational procedures, cyber security, and internal software tools to increase service delivery efficiency while maintaining high quality services.
- Clearly defined the team roles and documented the operational processes for service implementation.
- Communicates technical information in a clear, concise and effective manner internally and to customers.
- Govern day-to-day activity of multiple service programs ranging in size from $135K to $16.8 million.
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews with the client’s executive management team to present KPI metrics and track program milestones. These presentations highlighted program value, maximized customer satisfaction, introduced new products, and suggested configuration changes to increase network reliability.
- 24/7 single point of contact for all program deliverables, major issue resolutions, and customer escalations.
Project Manager, Field Operations Manager, Switch Manager, Satcom Field Engineer
- Managed customer facing Tech Support Engineers in a call center environment.
- Developed a turnkey EF&I service to manage all facets of Central Office Equipment Installation (COEI) process. Led cross functional teams to launch and implement the AT&T Enhanced Service program.
- Coordinated with engineering and materials management to ensure that proper equipment was in the field.
- Managed multiple hardware and software upgrade projects while embedded at AT&T Engineering office.
- To ensure project milestones were met, teamed with AT&T Engineers to resolve any installation issues.
- Managed installation supervisors and more than 50 subcontractors to deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Weekly briefings and daily status reports were provided to AT&T management on all active projects.
- Directed the activities of Field Engineers who performed installation verification, system maintenance, and hardware/software upgrades on telecommunications equipment located in a central office environment.
- Mentored and evaluated technicians in the field and performed quality audits on 3rd party subcontractors.
- Developed and wrote technical documents to ensure that Field Engineers were in compliance with current best practices while testing transport technologies that include MPLS, Sonet, DS-3, T1, and TCP/IP.
- Directed activities of technical and support staff while managing a telecom switching central office (CO).
- Facilitated and developed method of procedure (MOP) meetings with the customer management team to ensure all parties were in sync with the statement of work (SOW) to be completed before projects began.