- Advanced knowledge in Project Management with an executive leadership background and a reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a determined focus on detail; well organized, skilled in setting priorities, building partnership relations and mentoring.
- Received a of in Project Management Professional from Villanova University.
- Results driven technology professional with extensive hard skills and experience leading large multi cross functional projects, IT and business teams.
- Extensive experience in Telecommunications Services and Network Services Delivery & implementation overseeing mid - size to large-scale projects and administering multimillion-dollar budgets with strong vendor management & analytical skills.
- Highly effective in promoting a positive, productive environment.
- Possess in-depth understanding of emerging technologies and managed services and their true business applications when applied to the technology sector for telecommunications, financial markets, pharmaceutical and insurance industries.
- Experience in planning, designing and directing activities that provide innovative technology, telecommunications and customer service solutions.
- Culturally sensitive, international leader.
Project & Program & Portfolio Management - PMO / PPM, PMI Methodologies, Technology Mergers & Acquisitions & Disaster Recovery. Network Co-Location, Call Center Operations, IVR Technologies, WAN/LAN/MAN, VOIP, Wireless, Design, Planning and Implementation, Operations and Engineering Management, Infrastructure global design & implementation, Office & Data Center Build / Relocation. Storage platforms - VMWare, NetApp, Unix/Linux, EMC VNX Windows Server. Microsoft Office - Project, Excel, Power Point & Word. Salesforce, People Management, TCP/IP, Network Implementations, Software System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Product Development, Software Project Management, Clarity, PMP, Oracle, Salesforce, Waterfall & Agile Methodologies
Confidential, Casino, PA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Primary responsibility is to lead the merger & divestiture efforts for the Confidential Property to be sold as a separate entity to a new buyer. This was a short term contract due to 2 prior PM’s resigning.
- Provide executive leadership & guidance during the transition by engaging senior management from Finance, Procurement, Purchasing, Business Development, Legal, HR & IT for Las Vegas Sands Corporation to work towards purchasing & mirroring systems, carving out essential data that will only be related to the Sand Bethlehem property.
- Critical to the divestiture success is to understand the applications that operate the casino, hotel, restaurants, warehouse and business sectors.
- Successfully created an efficient business and technical plan to separate the company from Sands International.
- Schedule & coordinate all UAT application testing and provided results to Auditing.
- Build and manage relationships with software & hardware vendors who provide essential services and support across the board to every sector of the company. Vendors & Software; Infor, ADP, Agilysys, iTera Mirroring Software, Kronos, Infinium, Congnos, Blackline, HW - IBM Power 9, iSeries,
- Provide project & deployment plans and working with key vendors to move services, build new application instances to replicate services from equipment and applications that are run out of Las Vegas.
- Review all contracts, purchase software licenses, review SOW’s, provide executive status reports to senior management. Domain Management (websites)
- Successfully transferred & built all accounting, payroll and all other critical systems & records to Confidential to be a standalone entity for the sale to Wind Creek Hospitality on day 1.
Project Lead Software Deployment & Release Implementation
- Responsible for the management of all phases of Software Project Management. Utilizing Software Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology. Including project planning, scheduling, assigning resources, coordination, creating & reporting metrics that determined cost savings, Customer Satisfaction and financial budgeting for the overall deployment of software development releases for programs working with developers, testers and cross functional business teams.
- Successfully managed the transition from legacy server-base applications to Cloud based Salesforce.com for several lines of business. Developed new methods, processes & procedures to implement and retrofit Salesforce.com (Pforce).
- Principle lead to upgrade from MS Windows 7 to MS Windows 10 corp. wide. Coordinated all planning and testing of company applications for comparability to ensure functionality with Windows 10.
- Provided continuous improvement to existing service, cost savings, defect resolution and new enhancements that improved the customer experience when engaging with the Call Contact Center.
- Successfully managed all project phases for an LOB that enabled the Call Center agent to offer the client to select electronic billing & policy review rather then sending this information via US Mail. The projected savings for postage, printing & reduced call volume as online adoption increases for LOB’s was 1.6 million from . Similar results were realized with other critical projects.
- PM Lead for the divestiture of Confidential retail & commercial insurance policies. This created a new company for only retail policies within the existing infrastructure. The work force within Confidential were reassigned to each entity to only work for Brighthouse Financial or Confidential . Collaborated with several LOBs to planned & deployed software & hardware changes for the call centers using Salesforce.com.
- Coordinated, as Lead PM up to 36+ simultaneous projects of various sizes that included several LOB deployment releases across the company.
- Provided leadership for all software deployments and releases with 100% on time delivery and 100% successful deployments within budget.
- Actively participated in monthly meetings with the Governance Team prior to Call Center deployments to seek approval and present changes, project detail and the budget to CAB.
- Conducted all Project Management work under the guidelines set forth by the PMO. Implementing all projects using Waterfall & Agile Methodologies for Call Center & Customer Experience improvement.
- Coordinated testing with cross functional teams for QA, UAT Business, Stress & Performance testing for each project before, during and after each software release. Eliminate all issues before deployment and fixed any known defects that could impact the release.
- Reviewed project proposals created estimates and/or plans to determine timelines, funding and procedures to determine project staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of a project.
- Established work plans and staffing for each phase of the project and arranged for recruitment or assignment of project personnel. BRD’s & FRD’s were required for all projects.
- Directed and coordinated with Business Analyst and the project team to outline work planned, assign tasks, review all responsibilities, and scope of authority.
Project & Program Manager
- Highly skilled with formalizing Project Charters, SOW’s, MS Project Plan, Gantt Charts, Resource scheduling, managing expectations with key stakeholders while working in the PMO office and adhering and applying the PMI Methodology Standards.
- Presented weekly project status to the Project Team, Clients, PMO and VP of Shared Services for budget, issues and risks updates, project close documents & lessons learned. Provided efficient solutions to each area to minimize risk.
- Facilitated multiple internal & client infrastructure builds & relocations of data centers and office space implementations, Network Co-Location to greenfield & established sites.
- Demonstrated effectively the ability to work with facilities, equipment vendors, circuit carriers & building management for all types of infrastructure projects including mergers & acquisitions.
- Lead PM for several mid to large-scale global network refresh projects for major insurance companies and Coffee Retailer. Responsible for upgrading data & telecommunications for over 1,000 sites in very remote locations.
- Managed logistics, circuit ordering & installation and Cisco hardware & installation. Coordinated with 3rd party companies to perform site surveys. Successfully managed a multi million-dollar budget and a staff of 20 people.
- Successfully managed and coordinated the installation of infrastructure components to support the relocation of the internal Corporate Global Service Center to a new greenfield location. Other responsibilities included technical solution sizing, purchase of Cisco & Telecom equipment, software / licensing, implementation and testing of all circuit, hardware & software. Installation of VMWare, NetApp
- Provided PM expertise to remotely manage the relocation and build for a new Vanguard office & network in Tokyo. Succeeded managing remote engineers and vendors in Tokyo to install & configure Cisco Routers & Switches, UCCE, WLAN equipment. circuit activation. Navigated a language barrier and a 13-hour time difference without any downtime.
- Lead PM for the planning and opening several new office locations that resulted from corporate mergers. Facilitated & managed all circuit orders and installation for both voice & data for new VNOC. Supervised the set up of new VNOC profiles, Managed the engineers to install phones & coordinated the provisioning & testing of the PBX to accommodate new phone numbers. Implemented a test plan for all equipment prior to opening the locations.
- Implemented many Managed Services Security projects that provided clients with access to a range of services/reports that outlined deficiencies in their security infrastructure. Clients included IMF, Chevron, Berkshire Hathaway Partners, AIG and fortune 500 corporations.
- Successfully managed the installation of the Arcstar UCaaS Production System for NTT in their Data Center located in San Jose, California. This included the hardware installation and software upgrade of the Cisco Nexus 7000 for core switching, Cisco ASA for security demarcation, Cisco ACE for load balancing, Cisco UCS for blade servers, Cisco MDS for FC aggregation and EMC VNX series as the storage system being installed to provide the UCaaS services. TCP/IP for Cisco Hardware.
- Created & presented professional MS Power Point presentations to Internal IT & LOB’s & Corporate Clients to kick-off a project. Follow up presentations were scheduled through out the different phases of each project adhering to PMP Methodologies.
- Designed a Service Offering for Corporate Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing. This was later marketed for client engagements. This increased revenue by 10%.
- Managed the team that prepared responses to RFP’s for clients with new solution strategies for our business line of network solutions, security, computer telephony and router/switch technology.
- Increased revenue by 15% globally as the Program Management Lead for the deployment of several high visibility global projects. Coordinated activities with Product Management, Executive Business Units, Process & Procedures Management, and Marketing & Sales to deploy globally standardized managed service offerings to new and existing clients.
- Program Manager for the Americas for several large new client facing products that were sold as a Managed Service to the client. Worked with the Product Development Group to build and test requirements for each product sold under the Managed Services Umbrella. This included; Managed Data Center Storage as a Service, Managed for Data Center Monitoring as a Service, Managed Enterprise Network as a Service, & Managed Lync & Managed Security as a Service.
- Created & Maintained High Level Dashboards for deployment of Managed Services Program.
- Confidential hired me as an FTE in April 2012. Confidential asked me to continue with the project until December 2012. During this time, I worked for both Confidential and Confidential .
Senior Technical Network Planner & Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the network infrastructure & real estate consolidation for the Confidential / Schering merger & acquisition .
- Consolidated & built 90+ offices including data centers, call contact centers, warehouses & manufacturing plants throughout Europe, North America, Central America, South America, and South Africa.
- Successfully deployed WAN, LAN, VoIP, IPT Voice, Video, Wireless, WAAS, and eCDN technologies within the Confidential Global Network in support of the Confidential /Schering integration.
- Successfully managed the activities that provided technical solutions from engineering, architecture, facilities, Telco carriers & managed multiple vendors to plan the installation and determine the scope, budget and logistics in Network environments.
- Negotiated circuit and business contracts as they applied to projects by minimizing cost and optimizing revenue.
- Proficient in Network Planning & Strategy while interfacing with facilities management, Network Engineering and Service management.
- Evaluated business/customer needs and requirements by studying, analyzing, and understanding business procedures and processes and managing all expectations to order & install network & telecommunications components.
- Responsible for creating and updating Project Documentation (i.e., Microsoft project plans, presentations, flow charts Visio diagrams.
- Provided consultation to the senior management team on strategic technical direction in support of strategic business objectives.
- Perform site surveys as required for projects.
- Developed high-level conceptual diagrams and supporting details for project proposals.
- Interfaced with HW / SW vendors for pricing, purchase and availability of products and services worldwide.
Senior Technical Project & Program Manager
- As Program Manager successfully lead a team of Project Managers and Engineers responsible for the planning and deployment of new technology for the Pfizer / Wyeth merger and acquisition.
- Provided leadership to develop the project requirements including - Project Charter, WBS, Scope Statements, Execution and Delivery & Project Close.
- Manage 60M budget for capital expenses. Developed synergy savings of 7M dollars.
- Successfully delivered cost effective solutions to manage and maintain two different sets of technical standards.
- Executed & delivered a specific set of standards for the combined companies to operate as one company with respect to LAN and Wireless deployments.
- Developed an EOS/EOL plan and HW strategy for the legacy companies to upgrade equipment that is cost effective.
- Recouped over 7M dollars in synergy savings from retired equipment and cancelled maintenance contracts pertaining to site closures.
- Lead for the Network Qualification team to perform an assessment of SOP’s and NQ documents for Pfizer. The results were incorporated into a maturity model with recommendations to achieve a higher industry standard to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- ELC Process Lifecycle Design, Development, and Knowledge Transfer of existing Confidential and Wyeth ELC framework. Define & implemented site closure processes for (Pfizer, Wyeth) to determine the best process for Unified Company.
- Reviewed existing device decommission process and developed a new process for Unified Company.
- Developed project plans and budgets for Equipment reuse for 2010 and 2011 site closures.
Senior Network Infrastructure Project Manager
- Responsible for the creation of multiple technology concurrent infrastructure projects. This included planning, design, deployment and tracking of Market Data network projects for Global Wealth
- Management. The projects were multi-tier installations of Cisco routers, switches and applications.
- Managed all projects, deployment, failovers and budgets from conception to competition. This included design, hardware and application development, testing, QA and software development lifecycle.
- Identified and created networking best practices, policies, procedures,
- Managed relationships with internal and external project requesters, carriers, service providers & vendors.
- Create & maintain interoperability agreements with technology and business providers.
- Selection and procurement of data/telecom & VoIP equipment and circuits for all projects.
- Managed and directed a professional staff of network engineers for highly complex projects.
- Provided management support for networking and service affecting issues.
- Prepared financial analysis and management presentations of proposed networking enhancements.
- Managed the Change Management and MAC process for all network related changes.
Global Manager of Data & Voice Networks & Call Centers - Infrastructure, Operations & Engineering
- Successfully re-engineered the Corporate Data Network that supported all company Call Centers due to poor performance and lack of monitoring capabilities. KPI was established at the time of hiring.
- Increased Network Performance by 60%. Initiated the planning, design and implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects that ultimately increased greater network and call center performance.
- Manage the day-to-day operations & engineering for a large scale 24/7 Corporate Data & Voice Network with 120 call centers. Successfully managed new business purchases and mergers & acquisitions to the company.
- Designed, procured and installed a new Cisco VoIP solution for the Corporate Data Center, upgraded the OC 12 Fiber Network to an OC 48 Fiber Network without any downtime, designed a new Frame Relay & SONET Network that increased network performance & reliability by 42%
- Overall responsibility for Network Engineering which supported and implemented all network infrastructure globally. Introduced Citrix environment.
- Supervised a team of engineers in the Global Data Communications Network with 10+ direct reports.
- Successfully merged and implemented technology into the current infrastructure that resulted from acquisitions of newly purchased Mid-size companies.
- Successfully implemented the conversion of the Avaya PBX to a Cisco Call Manager VoIP solution.
- Designed & implemented a cost-effective tool set for testing technology and bandwidth monitoring.
- Enabled optimization for network performance and bandwidth utilization. Realized a benefit decrease in BW cost for the company of 40%.
- Evaluated and purchased Network Analyzers that were implemented for alarm correlation and root cause analysis. Resulted in quicker response times to correct network issues and improve client relations and successfully met the contracted SLA of 99.9% for all clients.
Director of Network Operations & Business Solutions
- Successfully developed new business relationships with companies that were looking for professional high-grade services.
- Provided Project Management Leadership to support engineering designs for new technologies.
- Designed and installed data center infrastructure for call /contact centers: cable management and installation, HVAC, power management, change management and disaster recovery.
- Negotiated network contracts with vendors, carriers to support new data centers.
- Reviewed and wrote specifications for IT projects through RFIs and RFPs, change management process, disaster recovery planning design and capacity planning and support.
Director of Network Operations, Infrastructure & Engineering for Financial Services
- Provided 1st., 2nd. & 3rd. tier Network support for financial clients. Including Backup technologies.
- Contractually achieved 99.9% uptime for client SLAs supporting 40,000 + users.
- Designed & Created the Corporate Call Center / Help Desk by developing a SQL database that easily identified the customers service plan & associated equipment for Americas, Europe and Pacific Rim. Improved the Customer experience by 90% by delivering accelerated problem identification & resolution
- Managed the Circuit Provisioning Engineers that developed the circuit layout diagrams. Improved turnaround time by 40%.
- Developed Network / DC disaster recovery procedures & strategies. Executed the network disaster recovery plan that was used on 9/11after the terrorist attacks in lower Manhattan.
- Delivered restoration of all client hosted network equipment to satisfy President Bush’s requirement to open the stock exchange one week after the 9/11terrorist attacks.
- Provided technical support and management direction to enable the successful delivery of financial data to top financial firms who relied on market data content to run their business.
- Successful managed the re-designed and installation of the NYSE Ticker for the New York Stock Exchange and New York Board of Trade. The ticker was installed and managed at multiple financial institutions by Global Crossings as a product offering for network services.
- Implemented and managed the first electronic trading network for IXNET’s largest customer, Optimark Technologies. Later acquired this company and managed the merger & acquisition process.
- Developed a program to identify clients by identifying various data points when contacting the Global Customer Help Desk. This improved customer satisfaction and problem resolution by 80%.
- Organized and chaired executive level status meetings with customers to discuss new designs, service level agreements and recommendations on how to improve service levels and resolve chronic issues.