- Providing innovative and progressive expertise in project management field
- Motivated and results - focused project management professional with 15 years’ of experience spearheading complex and effective projects at large organizations, including software development, program management, test management using waterfall and agile methodology.
- Effectively managed the cross functional teams and has successfully delivered critical projects on time, on budget and with desired results.
- Possess a combination of at least 10 years of project management, team leadership, and Information technology skills.
- Ability to catalyze lucrative results while complying with budget and time constraints.
- Efficaciously managed complex development programs with budgets of up to $16 million.
- Successfully implemented product inception until product deployment a phase worth USD 5MM.
- Proven track record of producing complex project deliverables within time and budget, using best practice methodologies like Agile Scrum, Waterfall and CI.
- Accomplished cross functional team sizes of up to 75 members; resources included project managers, business analysts, engineers, QA team and infrastructure teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Requirement Analysis
- Process Improvements
- Resource Management
- Motivational Leadership
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Project/Program Management
- Vendor Management
- Software Implementation
- Functional Test Specialist
- Full Lifecycle Management
- Budgeting & Cost Reduction
- Stakeholder Communication
- Data Migration
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Relationship
- Production Deployment
- Loan Origination System
Tools: JIRA,QC, HP QTP, Wiki, SQL, MS Office Tools, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Visio, Mavenlink
Confidential, Redwood city, CA
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager- Professional Services
- Responsible for doing the initial kickoff, requirements gathering with business users and stakeholders
- Responsible for writing and getting the SOW, Change orders signed and approved.
- Experience managing SaaS based Cloud and On prem implementations
- Responsible for conducting the Fit/Gap Analysis with the Product, Implementation and the customer team and plan for enhancements/changes to the product
- Responsible for Infrastructure setup working closely with the Technical consultant and Customer stakeholders
- Lead and managed cross functional development in Java/J2EE from design thru delivery
- Managed remote teams to deliver projects and services in sync with launch timelines
- Involved in the design review, architecture review, Infrastructure and installation reviews
- Effectively and efficiently managed the Change control Process for any scope creeps and new requirements
- Responsible for resource planning, resource utilization, and budget management
- Responsible for managing vendor/partners across multiple locations to implement the product
- Managed and successfully implemented various data migration projects
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the overall and end to end Project & Implementation Plan.
- Work closely with business users/stakeholders and tech team during the SIT and UAT phase
- Responsible for managing defects and organizing daily triage calls
- Responsible for hosting the GO/NO GO calls with all the stakeholders prior to production implementations.
- Hands on experience in Jira, Confluence and Atlassian tools
- Expert in using MS Projects
- Responsible for precise and crisp communication with senior management on Status, Risk and change control
- Prepared MSR, QSR and Facilitated Steering committee meetings
- Prepared Weekly, monthly financial and status reports including the ETC and EAC of the project
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Senior Project Manager
- Interfacing with and reporting status to high level executive management internally and with end customer.
- Work with Business sponsor/technology sponsor in writing the project charters and with customer to get the SOW written and approved
- Successfully created project roadmap and release plan for a 4 year long program working with product owner
- Interfacing with external vendors and development team, infrastructure, network and production support team for successful product development and implementation.
- Risk management, procurement management and Customer management are efficiently done
- Implemented many process improvements to streamline project activities and business process which accelerated the time to market products (RAD - Rapid Application Development).
- Successfully completed many production releases by coordinating with push engineers, DBA team and tech team.
- Cost, time and scope management for 4 releases in parallel.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Senior Project Manager
- Accurately prepared and maintained project plan.
- Practically managed requirement analysis till project rolls out.
- Processed streamlining and milestone tracking that impact the overall project.
- Continuously communicated with the team and management through status calls and reports.
- Project closure and metrics reporting
- Risk analysis and mitigation to improve project efficiency.
- Proactive management from requirement analysis till project rolls out.
- Improved automation maturity by increasing more coverage, less manual intervention and manual testers trained in automation.
- Accomplished teams in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
Senior Software Engineer
- Plan, coordinate and conduct multiple complex software engineering activities
- Create and participate in software planning and estimating, status monitoring and reporting
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
- Designed and processed for various automation testing initiatives.
- Accountable for implementing best practices and value adds within the team focusing the application pain areas.
- Worked with automation team in developing automation test suite.
- Performed design reviews for continuous improvement in meeting client goals and needs.
- Updating functional and technical specification documents according to change request.
- Testing new functionalities developed.
- Feasibility and impact analysis for new change requests.